❤35❤

Going through the medical encyclopedia the ringing of his phone drift his attention from whatever he's reading, he stretch his hand and pick the black iPhone12 from the bed and swap the screen with his eyes glue to the book he's reading.

"Hello."the familiar voice say and he removed the phone from his ear to check the caller id.

"Amira?"he say, more like ask and he heard chuckle from the other line making him to smile.
"God!
Where have You been meerah, I've search the entire town for you "banganki ba".
Where are you?
Why isn't your contact going?
Did you travel?
Are you alright?"zayd bombard the question.

"Calm down doc.
I'm alright and no i didn't travel.
How have you been."she ask softly as always and zayd find himself smiling and happy again.

"I'm alright Amirah but please don't you ever go Awol ever again if not I seriously don't think i will ever make it to the next few days."zayd say truthfully with the giant smile still on his face.

"You should learn to live without me,
You know i won't always be there forever, what if one day you wake up and never hear from me again life can be so unfaithful sometimes."Amira say and zayd roll his eyes.

"There she goes again with the emotional talks,
I'm sure you won't last long without me anyway let's leave the unfaithful life topic.
Where have you been Amirah."zayd ask seriously and there's silence for a while.

"No where zayd, I just want to give you some space?
I'm getting too attached to you and i don't like that."Amira say and zayd sigh.

"Meerah i care about you,
I want to be with you i told you several times, I don't understand why you don't want to be with me,
I know I'm not good enough for you but i will try to be the type of man you want me to be, I love you or is loving you a crime."zayd say frustratedly.

"Zayd.
You are more than perfect for me, you are what every girl want, I'm doing this for the both of us believe me,
As.......zayd doesn't let her finish he end the call, he feel helpless he doesn't understand why Amira always try to reject him, he love her and wants to marry her he told her several times but she kept on giving unnecessary excuses.

He dial her contact and she answer.

"So doctor zayd i may want to come over for a check up tomorrow is that possible?"she say as if everything is normal making zayd to sigh tiredly.

"You are more than welcome to my office,"he grumble, he heard her laughing making him to smile, he doesn't understand why he can never stay angry with her.

"You look like a cute baby anytime you are angry."Amira say and he chuckle.

The two begin talking as if everything is normal with Amira promising to visit him in his office tomorrow there's no better way to end his stressful day than talking to her.

**************************

"Must you wear this clothe.
Find something mana haba."hayat say to her twin sister as she try the red fitted gown for the 4th time.

"Ya faisal like it.
It has to fit me."hanan grumble frustratedly.

"If we keep on forcing it wlh it wi.......hayat don't get to finish her sentence as the zip snap making hanan to scream in annoyance as she throw herself on the bed.

"Today isn't going just the way i plan it, this is soo,soo wicked."hanan say and hayat laugh as she glance at the wall clock with 3:18pm boldly written.

"Wonder where ya zayd went to he didn't come to eat his lunch.
You should hurry let's do the make up if not they will arrive and you are still deciding what to wear."hayat say to her sister who is sulking like a baby.

Hanan stand up and begin to rummage through her suitcase as she continue swearing and cursing the clumsy day.

"Are you sure you are not pregnant,
Hah.Because how can you suddenly gain weight haka."hayat say laughing as hanan ignore her tossing her clothes all over the room frustrated.

"I'm not pregnant.
Haba sai kache wata bunsuru daga aure sai ciki."hanan say as they both laugh.

Hanan knows within her that the probability of her pregnant is 150% but with the 2days pending period and the constant nausea she sure as hell to complete the 50% and maybe confirm her pregnancy with a PT(pregnancy test), nevertheless she do rather focus on looking forward to seeing her husband than to worry about a tiny being that's about to start living in her body for the next nine month.

***************************

Sitted in the car faisal sigh tiredly as he remove his phone from his pocket.

"Such a long day."he say and sooraj humm in response as the driver drive out of the airport.

Faisal text his wife telling her they are on there way home before he put the phone back into his pocket. He misses his wife and is excitedly looking forward to seeing her even do they face time almost all the time he can't wait to feel her right next to him again.

"Isn't that your fiancee?"faisal ask pointing through the tinted glass.

Sooraj turn his gaze to were faisal is pointing and ofcrse she is the one arguing as usual with a man old enough to be her father, sooraj shake his heard muttering whatever, she's been bombarding his phone with stupid childish love sms and sending petty gift item through his brother to him, sooraj wishe his father will cancel the stupid engagement but he knows better than to try talking to the old guy, sooraj believe Khair doesn't have even one single characteristics of the woman he wants if anything he feel Cheated and inexpensive if he marry her, before now he do try and maybe manage to give her a chance but after what the YABO family did to his sister he has no single pity for them only hate and malice not until he avenge what they did to his sister.

Please drop a comment and vote.

Ramadan Kareem.🌙

I love you all.