💎18💎

"That's a stupid idea,
You are threatening him to be with me."hayat say once sooraj finish explain his cliche plan.

"Agreeded."hanan say with her hands up.

"I think you should just tell him you are pregnant, if he's willing to be the father fine, if he don't want to take the responsibility then we find another solution."zayd suggest laying on the carperted floor of the bedroom.

"I am scared.
like what will sufyan even think of me."hayat say with a sigh just as her phone start ringing and Safwan name pop on the screen making her to look at her siblings confused.

"Answer it, tell him you want to see him it's an emergency."sooraj say and hayat hesitate but swipe the answer button.

"Hello."safwan say and hayat put the phone on loudspeaker.

"Hey can we meet, I need to discuss something really important with you."hayat say a little unsure.

"Ohh
Ok i also want to see you because i told sufyan about us."safwan say.

"You what?"they all say in unison making hayat to look at her siblings wide eyes.

"What?
Are you together with someone kinda hear voices."he say.

"No am alone.
Why did you tell him i told you i was going to tell him myself."hayat say annoy basically glaring at the phone.

"I,am sorry but i was constantly feeling guilty, I love you hayat and i don't want our relationship to be a clandestine one, I want everyone to know i care about you."Safwan say as Hanan smile at her sister with a wink.

"It doesn't matter but i told you to hold on, now what did you achieve by telling him."hayat say making zayd to frown at her.

"I am sorry.
Where do you want us to meet?"Safwan ask changing the topic.

"My house.
Hurry up i am going to work."hayat say.

"Ok.
I lov.......Safwan don't get to finish his sentence as she end the call.

"You are very rude, if i was him i won't even pay attention to you."sooraj say and zayd laugh.

"Look who's talking about being rude."zayd say and sooraj frown.

"Am i seriously rude?"he ask looking at his siblings and they all nod.

"Yeah.
Naturally rude."Hanan say smiling mischievously at him.

"Your fiance is rude than me."sooraj say with a smirk and hanan snort.

"Whatever."Hanan say as the three siblings dive into conversation mostly about hayat pregnancy.

Combing his hair Safwan brush his teeth and come out of the bathroom just in time his brother come into the bedroom, safwan don't want to talk to his brother at least not now he thinks his brother need space before things finally got back to normal.

"Are you going to see her?"Sufyan ask his brother from where he is sitting making Safwan to turn to face him.

"Yes.
I told her I let you know about our relationship thou she said she want to discuss something really important with me."Safwan explain looking at his elder brother.

"Ok.
Can i come you?"sufyan ask making his brother to look at him surprisingly.

"Ofcrse, I think it's better if you two talk things out."Safwan say and the two boys quietly leave the bedroom each with alot of thought going in there head.

The drive was a quiet one, Safwan glance at his brother who is busy typing on his phone to even notice.

"I am sorry about everything."Safwan say and sufyan look up from his phone.

"It's ok, am glad you two love each other I hope you find happiness and peace in the relationship, you are my brother i can never get mad at you for a very long time, I just hope you always tell me whatever is it that it's disturbing you."sufyan say making his twin brother to look at him with a smile.

"I am sorry."Safwan add and sufyan nod with a weak smile.

"It's ok I don't want a lady to be the reason for us to loose trust in one another, is there anything else you are hiding away from me?"sufyan ask and Safwan scratch the back of his head.

"We,
We get intimate with each other."Safwan say making his brother to look at him with wide eyes.

"You what?
Ohhh my soo you mean to say you have sex before me, I thought we agree to sex after marriage."sufyan say looking at his junior brother with a smile.

"I don't know.
One thing lead to the other, it was amazing though I didn't regret it."Safwan say smiling and sufyan chuckle.

" Ofcrse you won't regret it.
Tell me how was it?"sufyan ask as they halted at the parking garage.

"Oh trust me when i tell you to never have sex until you are married because you do never want to stop."Safwan say as they two come out of the car laughing.

Dressing up in her uniform, hayat stare at her reflection in the mirror as her phone begin ringing with Safwan name on the screen.

"I gotta go,make sure you come early for your shift."hayat say to Hanan who's laying on the bed playing candy crush on her phone.

"Bye, good luck call me when you two finish discussing."hanan say as hayat grumble a whatever and leave the room.

Coming down the staircase hayat feel her heartbeat begin to beat faster, the door to the parlour open as sooraj come in .

"Ohh you are all set, guess what?"sooraj say sitting on one of the couch as hayat look at him questionably.

"The dude is together with his brother."sooraj say and hayat look at him baffle.

"No he is not."hayat say and sooraj look at her with a raise brow.

"He is but I think it's better if you two talk things out so you will know you are over it, i don't think they will try something stupid am your brother remember am not a very nice person."sooraj say with a wink making hayat to smile.

"I will call you, I love you."hayat say and leave the parlour.

Sitted on the car Safwan talk to his brother about how he want his relationship with hayat to work really badly, the door the house open and the two boys look up as hayat come out.

Sufyan look at her, he doesn't understand why he isn't even mad at his brother for stealing his girlfriend, sufyan always want the best for his brother and he think hayat is the perfect girl for his junior brother.

"She look disturb."Safwan whisper to his brother as sufyan look at him bored.

"Good afternoon."hayat grumble to the two once she's standing near the car.

"Afternoon my love you look good today."Safwan say with a smile and hayat mentally roll her eyes she feel like slapping him for coming with his brother.

"This is very awkward am sorry you have to find out that way sufyan it was never my intention to cheat on you especially not with your brother."hayat say looking at sufyan who smile weakly at her.

"It's ok am happy for you two."sufyan say and hayat shake her head.

"It doesn't change the fact that i cheated on you with your brother, i never wanted us to part this way don't think you were never enough for me because you were more than enough, you are an amazing person sometimes shit happened that we can't change."hayat say trying to control her emotions sufyan smile at her and hug her.

"It's ok am happy you are with my brother,I hope he makes you happy more than i do and I hope you two ended up together."sufyan whisper into her ear as she breakdown making the two boys to frown.