💛60💛

The next day Khair refused to attend the Kamu she do spend the evening at home, she wallow alone in her bedroom as she send multiple message to sooraj apologizing after he didn't reply Khair end up sending him message telling him how annoying and mean he is which he didn't reply making her even more furious.

"Khair are you not going to the dinner today again?"falak ask putting own her silver asoebi gown.

"Yes."Khair grumble,  falak shrug and continue wearing her clothes.

The bedroom door open and hajiya nabila comes in all dressed up.

"Ke Khair,
Are you alright at all come on stand up and put on your clothes "wani shegen samun wuri da iyayi da chan da sooraj din baya kulaki mutuwa kikayi"you are the only one that knows what you did to him that he suddenly change and whatever that happened between you two you must go to this dinner today."hajiya nabilah say sternly and leave the bedroom making Khair to beat the mattress furiously and start crying.

"Stand up and hurry up because time has already gone."falak say doing her make up.

Khair stand up and stomp her foot on the ground like a small girl before heading to the bathroom making falak to shake her head muttering weird girl.

****
"Ya zayd so you are this handsome if i know i would have marry you since."zubaida say looking at zayd who just shake his head with a smile.

"Ummm "ka ga yan rigima ana zuwa ana daga kafada" wlh ya sooraj if not because he's handsome no girl would even glance at him he's always not smiling."zubaida say as sooraj come out of his apartment.

"Meeda come here your mum want to look good maybe she will get you a dada there huh."zubaida say collecting hameeda from hayat who's busy adjusting the peplum of her gown.

"Bas......

"Zubby please stop talking,
"Tun dazu ke kadai kike ta surutu sai kache wata aku"basmah say clearly annoyed she's been snapping at every little thing.

"Ohhh toh pregnancy hormones activated."zubaida say making everyone to laugh.

"Who are they waiting for?"hanan say coming toward them.

"Nobody we are waiting for ya zayd to leave first."hayat say and zayd look at them.

"Me?
You should go habib is coming to pick me I'm going with Amira."zayd explain with a smile.

"Hah.
Why didn't you tell us since we could have followed mummy and others."hayat say and zayd shrug just in time habib car is entering the house.

"Let's be going fah,
Hayat and basmah you should follow ya faisal and hanan, i will go my new fake sweetheart."zubaida say and hand hameeda to her nanny and head to were sooraj is talking with the guards.

"I have to go with one of the car,
See asma'u this kids and you the car will be small for us nah."hayat say with a sigh.

"Don't worry i will drive just go get the key."basmah say collecting hamed from hayat and she head inside the house.

*******
" Soldier go, soldier come
Soldier do wetin you want
But don't fall in love with me." Zubaida sing at sooraj who's tiredly sitting next to her in the  back seat of the car.

" Mr. Soldier
Me I dey wonder
Shey is it by force, you dey form superpower."zubaida say with a wink at Sooraj and he shake his head with a face palm.

"Jibrin.
park the car."sooraj say and the driver do as he say.

"Get out zubaida."sooraj say serious making her to turn and face him confused.