💎3💎

Arranging thé breakfast on thé dinning table, thé parlour door open as sooraj come in with faisal making hanan to snort softly as she drop thé plates on thé table.

Faisal is there dad elder brother son(cousin), he is sooraj only friend they attended same school right from nursery down to thé NDA thé fact that they have thésame annoying personality makes there friendship perfect for them.

"Good morning ya sooraj, ya faisal."hanan say thé two men just ignore her and take there sit on thé dinning table making her to mentally roll her eyes.

Thé two indulge into there conversation mostly about work and there achievement.

"Daddy has been on my throat about marriage this days, it's frustrating i can't even breath well at home."faisal say and sooraj sigh.

"I dont know what is so spécial about marriage, dad also speak to me couple of times but i am not interested, marriage is least of my problem now."sooraj say as hanan drop thé jar of smoothie it mistakenly slip of her hand and fall on faisal clothes splashing on her brothers face staining there uniforms.

"Sor......hanan try saying but her brother was quick to slap her on thé cheek.

"Are you blind?"sooraj yell angrily looking at his stain uniform, they were both going to attend a very important meeting and now there uniforms are ruin he feel like beating the hell out of his sister.

"What's going on here?"khairat ask coming out of the kitchen.

Sooraj angrily leave thé dinning table mummbling about how clumsy his sisters.

"Faisal what happen?"khairat ask and he explain to her before leaving thé dinning table.

Faisal is also furious about what happen but he feel bad as sooraj slap Hanan everyone can make mistakes.

"Sorry Hanan is ok."khairat say hugging her crying daughter as she touch her cheek with sooraj red palms now showing visibly clear on her cheek.

"Mummy what happen?"hayat ask coming down thé staircase with her handbag.

"Good morning mummy."zayd say rushing inside thé parlour.

"What happen?"he ask looking at his sister and mother confuse.

Hayat explain to him and zayd sigh.

"Sorry hanan, mummy i got to go i am late for work, hayat are you coming now?"he ask as hayat look at her twin sister worriedly.

"No just go i will come later."hayat say zayd hug his mum and sisters before running out of the parlour.

Zayd is a doctor an orthopedic surgeon precisely he is very good at his work he do received multiple awards do to his hardwork and is currently the MD in the biggest government hospital in the state.

Meanwhile in the umar yabo household the family are all sitted in the dinning table having there breakfast, khair who is sitting next to safwan dozing as he constantly slap her on the head.

"So what is your schedule today."Alhaji umar ask once he is done eating his food

"We are going to attend this important meeting from there we come back home to cook lunch."the twins say and he nod.

"Ke wake up before you stain my uniform with drool."safwan say throwing khair head from his shoulder as the girl sigh frustratedly.

"As for me today I am going girlfriend hunting."imran say and the twins nod in agreement.

"I just want to sleep."marwan say and his dad glance at him.

" don't worry keep skipping work, is just a week to end of the month."Alhaji umar say to his son and marwan grumble whatever under his breathe.