💛56💛

"Are you insane basmah,
Why?
Wlh if your mum hear this you will know "nidai babu ruwana karda ache hayat tasani"hayat say to her cousin as she change her son diaper.

""Dallah chan hayat kin iya tsoratar da mutum"something you do every day in the hospital."basmah say and hayat shake her head.

"Thank God you say in the hospital but this your own it's called criminal abortion in my profession once you are caught doing this you are doom,
I don't know why you want to even abort an innocent soul because of a stupid reason i hope imran shouldn't find out."hayat say and basmah snort.

"He won't find out is he even always at home talk more of him knowing I'm having a baby."basmah say and hayat sigh.

"Basmah.
If you and imran are having issues it's better you resolve it than doing this,
I'm telling you my own.
marriage isn't a joke that's why ana cewa aure ibadah, talk to him and resolve things it's better every man want to be a father."hayat say just in time the bedroom door open.

"Meye kuke kulla wa?
Anyway this are the material the lady sent for the dinner she said we should  select either of them."khairat say dropping the silver asoebi and golden one on the bed.

"The silver will be good Amira is wearing silver with a little touch of gold on it so maybe we should go with the golden one."hayat suggest as she pick the silver and golden asoebi trying to compare the both.

"The silver is good but the gold isn't bad."basmah say collecting the silver asoebi from hayat.

"We will go with the silver then,
It doesn't matter wether Amirah is wearing it kowa yasan itache amaryan,
When did hanan say they are coming back?"Khairat ask picking the golden asoebi.

"Ya faisal say next tomorrow,
I spoke with him yesterday."basmah say and khairat node.

"The wedding is just 3weeks we supposed to take the lefe tomorrow but zayd say we should leave it until the wedding day, I seriously don't know why?"khairat say tiredly leaving the bedroom.

"Mummy please see hamed is calling you."hayat say picking her baby boy.

"Hamed ya chika kuka ne wlh daman hameeda kikache, kikai shi wajen sooraj, he's the only one that knows how to handle that boy."khairat say and leave the bedroom.

"Sis i forget to tell you,
Safwan wife had a miscarriage."basmah say and hayat sigh.

"I know basmah"kin chika gulma"
Hayat say with a chuckle and basmah roll her eyes in boredom.

"This is the second one,
It happened just yesterday wlh I really felt for ifrah."basmah say and hayat shake her head.

"Kinga wasu na nema kekuma so kike ki zubar.
You should think over it again basmah."hayat advice and basmah sigh.

"Ya sooraj bought Khair iPhone12 yesterday."basmah say making hayat to look up from what she's doing.

"You are kidding me."hayat say and basmah shake her head.

"Wlh he sent that fair guy that usually drive him, he brought it for her yesterday."basmah add and hayat smile.

"Hah,
Nawa oo please God send me someone to love me like this fah so that i can have my own iPhone12, hah ya sooraj ashe daman ana so ana kaiwa kasuwa ne,no wonder this days he's always dressing all good and going out every evening."hayat say as they both laugh.

"Hah what about khair nowadays the only thing you hear from her mouth is suu this suu that "a banza daman Khair tana neman abun magana ballantana yanzu,"basmah say making hayat to laugh

"Wait is it ya sooraj that she's calling suu?" Hayat ask and basmah node.

"Suu "nima dai nache Khair wanan wani irin sunane tache wai it's the short form of his name the SOOraj.
So she remove the raj."basmah explain and hayat shake her head just in time someone knock on the door.

"Yes asma'u."hayat say to the nanny that take care of her babies.

"Someone is here to see mummy but she's sleeping."asma'u say as hayat gesture for her to come and pick hamed who's laying on the bed.

"Ok,
Who's it?"hayat ask standing up from the bed.

"Uhmmm he said habib wai kawai inche yayan Amira."asma'u say leaving the bedroom and hayat sigh.

Sitted in the parlour habib patiently wait as he go through his email replying the necessary ones he's been Soo busy with Amira wedding preparation he's sure by the time he go back to work there won't be anymore space on his desk.

"Sallamu'alaikum."the familiar voice say making him to look up from his phone.

"Wslm," he reply looking at her he wonder what she's always doing in her parents house maybe her husband is a very busy person he thought and push all those weird question in the back of his mind.

"Good evening."hayat say and sit on the couch next to his.

"Evening.
Actually I'm here to see your mun."habib say making hayat to look at him.

"She's sleeping you can say whatever you want to me it's of no difference."hayat say she's getting irritated already.

"There's no need to be rude ok.
Amira send me to bring this."he say handing her the brown paper bag and she snatch it from his hand making him to shake his head.

"Is that all?" Hayat ask standing up.

"Yes but you really need to learn some manners, you are very rude and as a lady it won't take you anywhere in life. Be humble."habib say and hayat turn and face him.

"Its none of your business habib,
Just because you took me to the hospital doesn't mean you have a say in my life, you don't know a shit about my life so stop being judgemental."hayat say and leave the parlour, habib watch until she disappeare out of sight before he leave.

Wondering why she's always soo bitter and angry all the time.

Drop your comment and don't forget to press the star to vote.

I love you all.