💎19💎

The drive to the hospital was a quiet one do the twins try to lighten up the mood but hayat seems lost in her own thoughts after several attempts the two decide to keep quiet,
Once at the hospital hayat bid the two goodbye and head inside the hospital Safwan follow her trying to ask her wether he did something wrong but hayat been hayat just ignore him and keep walking.

"Hayat!"Safwan say dragging her with full force by the arm making her to tripple on a stone but was quick to hold her to so she won't fall.

"What is wrong with?
First you don't want my brother to know about our relationship,
Now that he knows you are mad you supposed to be happy we are going to be together,
What is it you said you want to tell me that's really important?"Safwan say frustratedly.

"It's nothing, I am late for work."hayat say and start going but Safwan hold her by the hand.

"Hayat.
You are going to make me go nuts one of this days.
Did I do something wrong to you?"safwan ask staring at the girl he love but hayat sigh and snatch her hand away from him and walk inside the hospital muttering incoherently to herself.

Safwan walk back to the car and enter the passenger sit with a sigh making his brother to look at him worriedly.

"Don't worry she will come around.
Ladies are full of complications one minutes you think you two are cool the next minutes they are mad at you for no reason."sufyan say starting the car and Safwan nod.

Entering the nurses bathroom hayat sit on the WC and cry she doesn't get why she's mad at Safwan, she know very well that she don't want to be with sufyan but did she really want to be with Safwan, she sigh frustratedly and touch her flat tummy and now she's pregnant with Safwan child she wishe she could turn the hands of clock she will never have gotten intimate with Safwan it's a biggest mistake of her life and she hope Allah forgive her, there's just something about Safwan that whenever she's around him she can't control herself he's such a sweet charming idiot, she know she don't want to have a baby not now she sigh and wash her face before coming out of the bathroom to start her shift.

Sitted in her bedroom khair cry , that's what she's been doing since her dad told her about her engagement with sooraj, khair feel like dieing she feel like the whole world is against her, the door to her bedroom open and hajiya nabilah come in she look at her worriedly before closing the door and walk to the bed sitting next to the little girl.

"Khair.
I know you probably think your dad hate you for making such a very big decision without your consent but you have to know that every parent want the best for there children and your dad will never choose someone that will hurt you, give sooraj a chance, get to know him and you will realise he isn't as awfull as you think."hajiya nabilah say to khair the girl look at her and shake her head.

"I don't love him anty and I will never love him, I don't want to be with him, I don't want to even get married."khair say and clean her tears making the woman to frown.

"You aren't marrying him now khair you will study and be the nurse you always dreamt of becming and don't say you will never love him because it takes one thing for a guy to swoop us ladies we are to naive and soft."hajiya nabilah say and khair snort.

"I will never love him anty,
Why must dad have to choose him didn't he see zayd."khair say and hajiya nabilah chuckle and hug the girl to her chest.

"Khairy it's ok,
Don't you want to be a lieutenant colonel wife that way the twins must call you ma,am, they will even be saluting you."hajiya nabilah say making khair to smile.

"Really."khair say and hajiya nabilah node.

"Ofcrse,
If you marry sooraj they will have to respect you and you can even send them on an errand because sooraj is there senior "har sallan kwado zaki saka su"hajiya nabilah say smiling and khair laugh.

"I can't wait to marry and make ya sufyan kneel down wallahi."khair say laughing and hajiya nabilah smile shaking her head at khair childish behavior.

"But if you marry someone else you can't make sufyan kneel down so it's better you marry sooraj."hajiya nabilah say and khair nod with a smile.

"I will marry sooraj Anty "kinga kawai sai nache yaya sufyan zo kayi kneel down,hands up and close your eyes."khair say laughing making hajiya nabila to laugh.

"Toh stand up and get ready for work marwan will take you he's sleeping i will go wake him soo you get ready."hajiya nabilah say and khair happily enter the bathroom yapping about she will wicked the twins if she marry sooraj.

Dishing her food into the warmer Hanan grumble to sooraj about how she hate the night shift.

"That's quiet stressful, I don't think faisal will even allow you to work the late night shift if you two marry."sooraj say from where he's sitting on one of the kitchen stool.

"He can't stop me from working,
I was working before i get marry to him."hanan grumble and put her Frye food warmer inside her backpack.

"Faisal isn't that bad he is as amazing as I am when you get to know him."sooraj say with a wink and hanan mutter a whatever.

"I don't care ya sooraj, he's very annoying i wishe dad seek for my opinion before setting the engagement."hanan say with a sigh.

"But you love him babysis, you have been wearing that bracelet since your 16th birthday and he gave them to you, believe it or not you admire him and a little part of you is happy about the engagement ."sooraj say with a smile and Hanan snort.

"Whatever.
I gotta go before hayat start calling me,"hanan say hauling her backpack.

"Tell one of the guards to take you."sooraj say and Hanan mutter a thank you before leaving the kitchen.

Vote,comments and share please.