💙68💙

"He was like can i buy breakfast for you?"hayat say to her sister.

so apparently a guy brought his sister to the hospital and since then has been pestering her to go out with him which she kept on declining, the last thing hayat want is to be in a relationship, she's trying to get over what safwan did to her.

"Sis just say yes, come on you have to move on and be happy."hanan say and hayat smile.

"What is happening?"Khairat ask entering the bedroom.

"Mummy someone like hayat and she doesn't want to pay attention to him don't you think is time she moved on."hanan say and Khair look at hayat who's breastfeeding her daughter.

"Hanan let her be, when she's ready she will move on but come to think of it why are you even still single don't tell me you are still in love with that boy?"khairat say and hayat laugh.

"Mummy I'm not stupid anyway i told him to come home today evening, i didn't tell him i have kids yet."hayat say.

"Just tell him if he loves you he will stay there's nothing to be ashamed of no one choose to be a victim somethings happened and we cannot do anything to change them."khairat say and hayat node.

"He's coming in the evening and you are still sitting go and get dress it's 5pm already."hanan say and hayat laugh.

"What happened to what I'm wearing abeg i no get energy to try and impress anyone he saw me at work place monday morning shift so you can imagine how i look."hayat say making them to laugh as her children nanny knock on the door.

"Yes asma'u."hayat say.

"Jibrin say someone is here to see you."she say,hayat nod and she leave.

"It's him and look at you are still breastfeeding, get up and dress up joor."hanan say and collect hameeda from her.

"What's his name?"khairat ask hayat who's adjusting the ankara gown she's wearing.

"Huzaif.
He's an architect."hayat say and apply some lipstick.

"Okay,
Be nice and please smile."hanan say making hayat to laugh and exit out of the room.

***********
"Didn't i warned you about the consequences of what you were doing?
I have try several times to convince you that what you were doing isn't right but you where too blinded by some stupid insignificant reason trying to impress everyone look were you are now "hakkin hayat ne kawai Ke bibiyankka nothing else"God isn't stupid he watches over everything and give justice to everyone so you will be of no difference."sufyan says to his brother.

Safwan just listen not knowing what to say everything his brother say he's right he was selfish, hayat doesn't deserve what he did to her.

"Now what can i do?"safwan say and sufyan look at him baffle.

"What can you do?
Sorry but i don't think there's anything you can do right now,
Maybe in the future because right now if you try anything silly hayat that i know won't hesitate to get a restraining order against you,
Nevertheless if not because of what the doctor said will you even think about her or your kids,
You fucked up big time broo and you know that."sufyan say making his brother to sigh frustratedly.

"I know right,
How will everyone even think of me at home, i .....I am just confused."safwan say tiredly.

"You could have passed on this a long time ago what you did to hayat for her to forgive you it's going to take a very long time because you humiliated her and her family in front of everyone,
you question her dignity and make her look immoral right in front of everyone there's nothing more embarrassing than questioning a ladies character after knowing you were responsible for the pregnancy."sufyan say with a shrug and sip his orange juice.