💎family💎

Sitted on thé dinning chair with his legs on thé table sooraj scroll through his phone trying to ignore his mum and junior brother who are sitting in thé parlour.

Hé watch from thé corner of his eyes as she cut his younger brothers nails when he say a younger brother he doesn't mean a 2years boy but à 26yrs old grown up adult, thé two look happy sooraj wonder why his mum pay less attention to him he wishe he is close to her as his brother, growing up sooraj was more like a daddys boy,he was really close with his dad but as time goes on and he left for school they kinda drift apart considering thé fact that his dad is busy with business meetings and trips he is also busy with his work with thé Nigeria army.
But whenever his dad is around they do spend some time together and discuss about stuffs going on in there life.

"Ya sooraj.
Your legs please."his junior sister say and he drop his legs from thé table without even looking at her.

Hé doesn't understand why even his sisters are kinda to formal with him,
Hé watch as the two girls arrange thé food not even paying attention to him,
It's like no one care about his existance apart from his dad.

"Mummy thé food is ready."hayat say to there mother who is too busy discussing whatever with there elder brother.

"Hanan."zayd say and hayat roll her eyes.

"She is not thé one, i am hayat ohh please ya zayd yanzu did we really look alike, hanan is kinda plumpy while i am skinny."Thé girl say and zayd laugh.

"Honestly speaking hayat i dont like thé way you go around saying i am fat, banaso"hanan say coming into thé parlour and stand next to her twin sister.

"Thé two of you look alike, seriously sometimes i find it hard to differentiate you two thé only différence is that hanan you have two earing punch while hayat you have one soo anytime you close your ears its kinda difficult for me."there mum say and twins laugh.

They all go to thé dinning table thé twins sit next to sooraj while zayd and there mum sit opposite them.

Hayat begin dishing thé food and sooraj frown.

"Mummy,
I dont want to eat tuwo."sooraj say and hayat mentally roll her eyes.

"What do you want to eat?"there mum ask and sooraj mutter yam and pepper sauce.

"Hanan,
Please once we finish eating prepare it for him, since you are not eating can you go and get some grocery for me?"khairat ask her son and sooraj sigh.

"Mummy i will send some of my boys to........

"if you dont want to go fine but stop telling me you will send your boys if i want to send your boys i could Have send one of them, but i...........khairat try saying but was interrupted by her husband who just come inside thé parlour.

"Why cant you send thé hanan or hayat to buy thé groceries, i dont understand why you are always on this boy throat, yesterday was his promotion but you weren't even présent as his mum to support him and today you want to send him to grocery shopping, seriously i dont like thé way you are treating this boy, he deserve to be pet not yell at all thé time, you should be proud of him at this age he is a "lieutenant colonel"and still staying with his family just soo everyone will be happy."bilal yell at his wife and khairat snort.

"Did anyone force him to stay in this house, if he is tired of living here then he should leave and go enjoy his whatever rank he is boasting for, soo because he got promoted i cant send him "toh koh général in uwar sa ta aike shi zuwa zaiyi ballantana ordinary lieutenant colonel(even a général if his mum send him he will go talk more of à low rank lieutenant colonel), and you yapping about me not been présent dont you know yesterday was zayd award présentation,
where you there with him?
All of this family members where at sooraj promotion isn't that enough for him, ooh please bilal dont spoil my mood this evening."khairat retort bilal ignore his wife tirade and head upstairs.

The dinning table become quiet this isn't the first time there parents had argument about the two, zayd sigh and leave the dinning table the twins trail behind him knowing very well how emotional there elder brother can be, khairat sigh and stand up.

"Mummy I'm sorry."sooraj say guiltily khairat look at him before shaking her head and walk out of the dinning table.

Sooraj facepalm with a sigh, he doesn't understand why all the time he is the genesis of his parent conflict, he should have just quietly go and buy the groceries it's nothing to even complain about, he is buying groceries for his family now everyone is sad because of him, he sigh and leave the parlour.

"Weldone sir."one of his boys say and he just nod.

"Give me the key."he say and the boy quietly hand the car key to him.

Maybe he should just go buy some groceries he thought and drive out of the house.

Walking into the grocery shop, sooraj look around and push one of the cart with his leg, his left hand stuff in the pocket of his trouser he uses the right hand to type on his phone.

"Watch where you are going dude!"someone yell and sooraj look up from his phone.

A teenage girl standing in front of his cart glare at him sooraj ignore her and throw some pack of chocolates into his cart and push thé cart with his leg.

"Are you blind?
how can you be pushing a cart with your leg and your eyes on your phone,
Dude this is a public place not yours you can't be misbehaving anyhow."the little girl say sooraj shake his head muttering teenagers and continue with his shopping.

After few minutes sooraj push the cart passing the few people in the line and hand the cashier his card.

"Seriously dude you are unbelievable and you Mrs cashier are you blind? didn't you see he is supposed to be on the cue."the familiar voice say and sooraj look up to see thesame teenage girl, she have started to irritate him and if care is not taken she won't like the consequences.

"Madam you have......the cashier try saying.

"Ohhhh soo because he wear a stupid camouflage trouser you t........the girl try saying and someone drag her by the ear.

"Khair what the hell is wrong with you?he whisper yell before turning to face me.
"Sorry sir.
My sister doesn't mean all that she said."the familiar face say and i nod just in time the cashier hand me my bags.

He carry the grocery bags for me as i walk out of the grocery shop with him trailing behind me.

"Ya sufyan what the hell is wrong with you this du......the teenage girl try saying and her brother glare at her making her to keep quiet.

"Sorry sir about my sister."he say once he drop the bags in the car.

"She won't be soo lucky next time,she should know when to talk and who to talk to with that tone, I am not always in a good mood."I warn, he nod muttering a thank you and i gesture for him to leave.

I watch from the tinted glass as the two boys scold there sister who don't want to back down probably claiming some stupid human right shit.

Hi everyone soo here is thé first chapter, so what do you all think.

Its going to be an irregular update depending on thé amount of votes and comments.

Do me a favor and share my book with your friends.

Khair, khair, khair your mouth will surely get you in a lot of trouble.❤

So what do you all think please do comment and tell me what you think, corrections/suggestions are always welcome.

I love you all❤😘.