💜44💜

"Toh, ke Kuma meye nachin magani ke da wa kukayi fada kike ta bude hanchi,
Aren't you coming from the hospital?"hajiya nabila ask Khair who barge into the parlour muttering to herself.

"I'm fine."Khair grumble and head upstairs.

"Allah ya shirya,"she say and turn back to watching the seasonal film that falak now get her addicted to.

"Sallamu,alaikum,
Mummy where do you drop your phone?
Safwan has been calling you."marwan say coming inside the parlour.

"Ohh it's in my bedroom,
What happened?"hajiya nabila ask with her gaze fix on the television.

"Ifrah had a miscarriage,
They are at the hospital."marwan say making his mum to turn from the hospital.

"Subhanallah.
When?
Which hospital are they?"she ask standing up.

"I think it's this evening,
Mummy i don't know honestly you should just call him and hear the details."marwan say bored as his mother head upstairs talking about how unreasonable he is for not getting details of everything.

Once she's out of sight he sit next to falak and hold her hand making her to look at him confuse as she remove her hand from his.

"What is that about,
Look marwan whatever happened this morning was a mistake so don't take it personal.
Huh."she say strictly making him to look at her confuse.

"Falak did i do something wrong that i don't know, I thought we've move past this phase."marwan say falak just glare at him and leave the parlour as he look at her baffle.

"Yawwa,
You are taking me to the hospital."hajiya nabila say coming down the stairs and marwan shake his head.

"No mum,
I'm seriously tired ,you should let it be tomorrow she's fine and that's all that matters."marwan say uninterested.

"Come on stand up and take me to the hospital, your brother just lost his baby and you are here talking nonsense, get up and let's be going I'm not in the mood for this rubbish."she say and head outside as marwan groan but trail behind his mum grumbling to himself.

*******
"This girl look like me, oh my gosh hayat you give me this cuties."Hanan say happily kissing the babies making her husband to chuckle.

"Hanan give us the babies let us see,
You have been hugging them since."khairat say impatiently they do been here for more than 30minutes and hanan has refuse to give anyone the baby.

"Ohhh mummy.
Ok take hanan let me hold habib a little more."hanan say handing the baby girl to her mother.

"Allah ya tsare, we aren't naming her hanan, this is Amira and that dude is Amir."zayd say and hanan snort.

" sorry ya zayd but we've already decided this a long time ago,
Right sis."hanan say and zayd just ignore her.

"Where's ya sooraj?"hayat ask as hanan hand her the baby boy and she hand him to zayd.

"He will soon be here."zayd say just in time the door open and sooraj come in.

"Ohh my God, look at this little cutie,
He look like me."sooraj say with a smile making everyone to laugh as he collect the baby from zayd.

"Who brought you to the hospital."zayd ask and hayat sigh.

"Well i actually drive myself once i started feeling this weird contraction at the mall i decided to come here."hayat lie smoothly but hanan wasn't buying it she just Stare at her twin and chuckle.

"You drive yourself while you are in labor, that's...I don't know but it's impossible with all the contractions,
Ai sai a saka ki a world record hajiya hayat easiest labor of the century."Hanan say mockingly making her sister to glare at her.

"Do you think everyone is lazy and not strong like you, i pity faisal the day you will give birth "ire irenku ne masu zagi da cizon hannayen mijin su if he try to console them."khairat say making everyone to laugh as hanan just snort.

Walking hastily from the hospital restaurant he hold the multiple nylon of take away and flask in the other hand, he wonder why he's still doing all this for her without her even saying a thank you,
  Habib wishe he never go to the mall today all this wouldn't have happened, his entire life he never meet someone soo mean and rude like her, after all he did to her she didn't even say a thank you,
rather she ended up calling him all sort of names, he enter the elevator and press the 3rd floor he shake off all the thoughts and once the elevator ding he come out and rush to the bedroom because his hands are killing him with pains he's never been this stressful his entire life until today, he pushes the bedroom door open and stand confused looking at the people in the bedroom.

"And who are you?"sooraj ask looking at the stranger with the multiple nylon questionably.

"Uhmmm,
Well i bring this for her."he say and sooraj raise his brow at him.

"Yeah we know it's for her since you are in her room,
I mean who are you?"he ask and habib just shake his head wondering maybe there entire family are rude he thought.

"Well i was the one that brought her to the hospital."habib say and hanan burst out laughing.

"I said it,
Please come in,
Tell us how it happened."hanan say laughing he just smile at her and drop the things in his hand, he glance at hayat who just glare at him making him to roll his eyes.

"Thank you son we really appreciate,
What is your name?"khairat ask with a smile.

"Habib."He say with a slight smile making hanan to start laughing.

"Lafiyanki kuwa hanan faisal carry your wife and go hom right now it's getting late anyway."khairat say and hanan snort.

"Mummy I'm sleeping here,
Dee i thought you agreed to it."hanan say looking at her husband with a pout and faisal node.

"Thank you very much for your kindness I'm zayd, this is my brother sooraj, that is hanan she's hayat twin and that is faisal hanan husband and over here is our mum."zayd say like the gentleman he is making habib to smile with a node.

"So how much are we paying you for your service."sooraj ask and habib look at him.

"I don't need your money,
I did what i did because of the almighty and i will do same to anyone who's in same condition as your sister."habib say looking at sooraj, he now understand where hayat get her bad attitude and rudeness.

"Ok.
That's good of you."sooraj say and turn back to playing with the baby.

Habib glance back at hayat and she's asleep making him to sigh tiredly.

"Ok ma'am
I will get going, have a goodnight."habib say and khairat smile warmly at him.

"Thank you so much habib,
May the almighty blessings always be with you, "sai da safe mun gode sosai."khairat say and habib node with a smile, he say goodbye to everyone in once more and leave.

"What a small world some people have a really good heart look how he take care of her like his family, people like him are rare nowadays."hanan say and her mum node in agreement.

"Anyone can do this stop making it seems like he's the first man to be nice to a stranger."sooraj say and everyone just sigh but keep quiet not ready for sooraj and his obdurate behavior.

The family stay talking mostly about the babies as everyone brag on how he's going to be the kids favorite person,
Once it's midnight zayd,faisal and khairat leave as sooraj and hanan insisted on staying with hayat together.

Please comment and vote I love you all.

Sooraj my guy you really love kids don't worry my Khair will give you beautiful ones to.