❤33❤

Family is everything to Khair, she do sacrifice everything just to put a smile on there faces, seeing her only sister laying helplessly on the hospital bed every thing from her mother's death to her father's death everything become so fresh in her memory, she do know about her sisters silly crush on zayd but never, even in her wildest dream did she ever think her sister will do such stupid mistake just because of love, it's been two days and falak is still in comma do her body is responsive to treatment and zayd say she do wake up anytime but Khair fear that death might took away her only sister just like he unexpectedly took her dad away.

"Khair."she jerk from where she's sitting and turn to see zayd making her to sigh, sometimes she wishes she can tell him what her sister feel towards him but she do know falak won't like it if she wakes up.

"Good evening ya zayd."Khair say tiredly she's been sitting down all day.

"You should go home and rest,
Falak is doing fine,I will inform you if she wakes up.'"zayd say worried.

"I'm fine ya zayd and thank you for your concern but ya falak need me now than ever, she's my only sister it's the least i can do to her plus she would do same for me."Khair say with a weak smile and zayd nod.

He's been down for the past two days Amira hasn't been picking his calls since he left her in the library which is 2days ago, and he didn't know where she lives now that she isn't around he realized he knows absolutely nothing about her except for the fact that they attended the same secondary school, Amira is like an unsolved mystery to him, to make things weird his estranged crush hasn't text him a single text message for the past two days now he's confused and start wondering if Amira is the same estranged crush that has been bombarding his phone with text messages.

"Is something bothering you?
Sorry to ask but you've been quiet down this days."Khair say a little unsure as she trail behind zayd.

He smile and shake his head.
"I'm ok khair,
Just stress up with work."he say with a shrug as they walk to there usual spot under the tree.

She humm in response and they quietly walk to the tree, Khair wished zayd could tell her whatever is disturbing him she always look up to him, he has been a shoulder to lean on in time of sadness and a bed to cry on in time of pain matter of fact zayd is her one and true Human Diary who she can open up to and say whatever is bothering her without thinking otherwise.

"Why did your sister did what she did to herself?"zayd ask as they both sit on the bench.

"Maybe a little something about Love."Khair say with a shrug.

"Love.
Is it even worth it?
Love should bring peace and serenity to you not makes you go nut, if whoever you are trying to make happy can't give you that happiness back in return then leave, you can always find love somewhere else."zayd say calmly as usual and khair nod.

"Don't you think somethings are worth fighting for?
Have you ever been in love?"Khair ask curiously she has never for once heard him talk about relationship.

"The things that are worth fighting for should be priceless and no Khair I have never been in love but rather i should say I'm in love."zayd say with a weak smile as he reminisce about all the time he spend with Amira.

"Love is priceless ya zayd.
Who's the lucky l........."Khair try saying as  a nurse rush to them telling them falak has gain consciousness, making the two of them to rush to the bedroom.

******************************

Coming out of the mall hayat laugh wholeheartedly at the joke hanan told her as they head to there car.

"So apparently you think ya faisal is afraid of a spider."hayat say in between laughter.

"Ni dai banche ba, kawai I said whenever i called spider he act wei.....hanan don't get to finish as her sister voice makes her turn.

"Are you blind?
Or is your senses lost in your phone,
You can't go around sticking your head up high in the street, watch were you are going."hayat say picking her shopping bag as she continue ranting to the stranger who's looking at her weirdly.

"Bitter pregnant woman."he mutter and give her one of the shopping bag he pick from the floor.

"Whatever."she say and snatch the bag from him with a glare and follow her sister as she yap about how clumsy people are.

"Yanzu wani mara hankali ne yayi parking haka, some people are very inconsiderate how are we going to start searching for the owner, wanan ai banzan hali ne."hayat say with a hiss as the two put the bags in there car.

"Sorry for the inconvenience,
I am leaving..someone say making the two girls to turn.

"It's alright."hanan say with a smile and the lady nod.

"Uhmmm sorry to ask please did you two attended College of nursing Benin?the girl ask and hanan nod with a smile.

"Yeah and......hayat say curiously getting irritated.

"We were in thesame class I and my twin sister, it's me Ifrah hadid, we used to sit at the back sit with my sister."the girl say excited and hanan smile.

"Can we leave?"hayat say and ifrah look at her with a frown.

"Ohh babe this are my friends and old school mate."ifrah say to her husband and hayat look up from her phone.

"He is.
Ohh now i remember you are the twin that married the twins, I didn't recognize you soo well if not for your husband, safwan umar yabo?
Right."hayat say giving him a handshake making ifrah to smile widely.

Safwan look at hayat dumbfounded,
He glance back at her pregnancy bump, before giving her a handshake, hayat palms in his still sent those unfamiliar tingles in his body, he removed his Palm from hers and quietly excuse himself saying he will remove the car from behind there's.

"It was nice talking to you Uhmmm
Ifrah."hanan say and ifrah smile as hanan drag her sister to there car muttering curses.

"Are you alright?"ifrah ask her husband halfway as they drive home, ever since they left the mall his mood has changed.

"I'm good, mum called.
Falak is awake."he say trying to avoid the topic.

"Oohh Alhamdulilah.
We should go there then, I'm sure Afrah and sufyan are there."she say excitedly with a smile.

Safwan smile weakly at her and watch as she entwined there finger making him released a heavy breathe as he whisper some prayers to get rid of hayat face from his memory.

Please, vote, comments and share.