❤28❤

"Where is hayat?"sooraj ask scanning the breakfast dinning table.

"Sleeping."hanan say in boredom as she continue munching her chips.

"When are you coming back ?"khairat ask her son worriedly.

"Mum i will be fine,
I will spend maybe 2 to 3 months."he say with a shrug.

"You are going to miss hanan wedding."zayd say and sooraj sigh.

"I will try and make it to the wedding."he say looking at his sister with a smile.

The family continue eating there food, it's been 3weeks since there little confrontation with the umar yabo family and the family seems to pick up there and move on, with hanan wedding by the corner which is just a month away, there concentratation all is more focus there, hanan doesn't want a big wedding considering the fact that her sister is pregnant so the family decided to hold just a swordcrossing which faisal insisted.

"I should get going i have this really important meeting."zayd say standing up from the table.

"Ya zayd please wait for me."hanan say rushing her food.

"I can't i am running late, sooraj will take you, have a nice flight broo, mum i will be back soon."zayd yell leaving the parlour.

Once hanan is done eating the two bid there goodbyes to there mum and head outside.

"Is it a convoy."hanan say excited and sooraj chuckle.

"No it's just me and you."sooraj say and hanan groan as the two sit in the back sit and sooraj tells the driver to take them to the hospital.

"When are you going to travel with convoy, i love that convoy thing."she say excited and he smile.

"You will go to your wedding swordcrosssing in convoy of 30 soldiers."he say and hanan laugh.

"30soldiers wow that will be awesome."she say and sooraj shake his head.

If there's anything he love the most in the world then they are his siblings he could sacrifice anything for there happiness.

Once at the hospital hanan bid her brother goodbye and head inside the hospital, sooraj watch her enter the main building before he order the driver to leave something caught his eyes from the rear view mirror and he order the driver to park.

Walking inside the hospital smiling and waving at some co-workers hanan seems to be in a good mood, she decide to check on her brother in his office but someone drag her by the lobby.

"Sssshh its just me."the familiar voice say making her to turn abruptly.

"You!
What are you doing here and how dare you touch me like that."hanan yell angrily.

"Look hanan i kno.......he doesn't get to finish his sentence as he feels someone hand collide with his cheek making both of them to turn.

"What are you doing near my sister,
Isn't it enough for you,
If you ever come near any of my sisters you won't like the consequences, you stupid lowlife liers, take him out of here robin."sooraj say picking hanan backpack from the floor.

" he's not safwan ya."hanan say and sooraj smile hugging her.

"I know,
That's why i didn't beat him."he say with a smile making hanan to chuckle.

He walk her the nurses room and turn to leave but collided into someone.

"I'm sorry."Khair say and walk passed him, he snort and head back to the parking lot.

Very clumsy girl he thought, he wishes his father will understand and just scrap that stupid arrange marriage, the thought of marrying someone from the umar yabo family makes him furious and feel sorry for his sister.

"To the airport robin,i have few minutes before my flight."he say once inside the car and relax on the soft leather seats.

Khair enter the nurses room and sit on one of the chair, ever since that day the bilal household leave there house she's been miserable in the hospital, hayat doesn't come to the hospital and hanan pay less attention to her the only person that's still himself is zayd and she feel terrible, she has to pay for her brother mistake,
Though safwan still denied the pregnancy everyone decide to move on and forget that ever happened so everything it's pretty back to normal and ya imran wedding is the only topic in the house.

"Good morning ya hanan."Khair say with a smile.

"Ohh,
Morning Khair, how was your night."she ask closing the nurses changing room.

"Alhamdulilah."she mutter and watch as she leave the room, Khair blow a heavy breathe and sit on one of the chair.

Her mind drift to sooraj and all there encounters, she sigh and massage her forehead the thought of marrying sooraj scared here before there family have the misunderstanding a little part of her think he will have sympathy for her but now she doubt that, falak told her to get his number and try calling him but Khair think it's stupid and will just crush down her mighty ego.

Vote, comments and share.