Chapter 24

This chapter is going to be pretty long, hope you like it!

~Lets skip to Sunday~

~Hinatas POV~
Today's the last day here, we're going back tomorrow morning. I don't want to leave...I like hanging out with Oikawa-san.

I decided to ask Oikawa-san if he wanted to go out today.

~Oikawa-san<3~

Hinata
Hey Toru-san!

Oikawa-san<3
Hey Shoyo

Hinata
I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me today

Oikawa-san<3
Out? As a date or hangout?

~Oikawas POV real quick~
IS HE ASKING ME ON A DATE? It is the last day here...I hope it's a date.

~Back to Hinatas POV~

~Oikawa-san<3~

Hinata
Whichever you would like to call it.
I don't mind.

Oikawa-san<3
Okay then
It's a date!

~Hinata blushes, so does Oikawa~

Hinata
Alright
Meet me at the front gate in 10

Oikawa-san<3
Alright, see you!

After putting my phone away I got ready for the day, I want to take my mind off my soulmate and the fact that it's the last day here.

I put on a grey sweater with stripes and blue jeans and my black vans. I headed outside to the gate and saw Oikawa-san already there. He was wearing a black flannel with a white shirt and black jeans. He looks really good.

"Hey Oikawa-san!" He turned around and saw me, he smiled

"Hey Oikawa-san!" He turned around and saw me, he smiled. "Hey chibi~chan. Ready to go?" I nodded my head and we started walking.

While walking I noticed a carnival a few blocks away. I tugged on Oikawa-sans shirt, "Hmm?" He looked at me, "Oikawa-san! Can we go to the carnival!?" I asked, I really want to go. I haven't in a while. "Sure" He smiled.