Chapter 39

~Hello! Quick little note, I won't be able to post as much since I have finals week coming up, but I'll try! Now the story~

~Hinatas POV~
While we were walking, we stopped by a store for some snacks. We didn't get much, but some onigiri, and water. We walked to the park and sat down on a bench before eating. 

"Hey, Shoyo?" Oikawa called me, I was zoning out. "Yea?" I looked at him, he had some rice crumbs around his mouth, I giggled. "Hey! Why are you laughing?!" I pointed to his face, "You have rice on your face." I laughed more and he wiped his face. "Hmph." when he was done wiping his face he said something, "Shoyo, isn't that your sister?" He pointed to the playground where another ball of orange fluff was. I tried squinting my eyes, "Maybe..." I haven't seen her in a while..."Aw Shoyo...C'mere." He pulled me into a hug. 

"Should we go to her?" He asked, "Yea, I want to see her, and I want to know how she's doing and my...dad..." I looked down. "Baby, it's alright if you want to see them, they're your family." He stood up, "Lets go say hi." He held out is hand. I took it and stood up. "Aright." 

We walked over to where the orange ball of fluff was, and it was Natsu playing with her friends. I looked around and didn't see my dad anywhere. "Toru, I think she's by herself." He lookd at me shocked. "C'mon, lets go make sure she's safe then." 

I walked over to her, "Natsu?" She turned her head and started to cry. "NI-CHAN!" She ran over to me and hugged me. "Oh Natsu." I could feel myself cry. "Is everything okay at home? Why are you here by yourself?" I asked her. She continued to cry. "I miss you, dad says that you're never coming back because you did something bad. What did you do that you can't come home anymore." She looked at me, she's crying so hard. I looked over at Toru, he had tears in his eyes too. "Well...remember how I have the mailbox to find my soulmate?" She nodded her head. "I found me soulmate." She smiled a little still crying. "B-but why can't you come home?" 

I sat her down on a bench, and crouched in front of her. " Well, Natsu, remember how I told you that some people don't like the opposite gender? Like boys don't like girls but they like boys?" She nodded her head, "And how girls don't like boys but like girls." she added. I smiled at her, "Yea, well...dad didn't like that. He thought it was very bad." She looked down, "And my soulmate is a boy. That's why I can't come home." I looked at her, she was still crying. "Oh Natsu, please stop crying." I hugged her. "Do you want to meet him? He's the nicest person ever. You met him before." She smiled and nodded. 

I called Toru over, "Toru, she wants to meet you." Toru walked over to where we were and bent down to face Natsu, "Hey Natsu, remember me?" She looked at him and gasped, "You're ni-chan's soulmate?" Toru nodded, "Yes, we didn't know before, but we do now." She smiled and stopped crying, I wiped her eyes. "Ni-chan, you didn't tell me he was a prince." She whispered, I laughed, "Prince? Thank you Princess Natsu." Toru said holding her hand and kissing it. She giggled and blushed, "Natsu, if he's a prince then that makes you a princess, since he's my soulmate." I told her, her eyes shined, "Really?!" She exclaimed, "Yea." She smiled even wider.

"Oh...Natsu? How's...dad?" I asked her, she didn't seem to happy. "He's...angry everyday...tells me that if I did the bad thing I wouldn't be able to come home either...or that it's a 'sin' but I'm always at Aunties house. So I'm never home anymore..." She looked down, I felt myself tear up again, "Natsu? What if you live with us?" Toru asked her, "Really?" Natsu and I asked at the same time. "Yea, we have an extra room, you can stay with us. We could decorate it whatever you like!" He said picking her up. 

He's so amazing. I hugged him, "Thank you thank you thank you!" I started to cry again, "Shoyo, it's fine." He had tears in his eyes too, and hugged back, "Now I get to see ni-chan everyday!" Natsu exclaimed, we all laughed, "Yup!" 

We walked to where Natsu was staying. I rang the bell. "Hello? Oh Natsu! There you are! I was so worried!" The women exclaimed, "Sorry for intruding but I'm her brother, Shoyo and this is my soulmate, Toru. We were wondering if Natsu could stay with us?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled, "Of course, she's your sister after all. But, where are your parents?" She asked us, "Natsu never says anything about your parents but I still let her stay over." The women said sadly. I looked at Toru, "Could you help her get her things? Thank you." I sat down where the women was,

"Well...our mother is always away for work, so I took care of Natsu most of the time as she grew up. Our father...he's a nice man, but he's very old fashioned. When he found out my soulmate wasn't a girl, but a boy, he kicked me out of our house. And I found Toru before knowing we were soulmates" I looked at the nice women, she was wiping her eyes. "Oh you poor things. I'll be here if you need help. Alright? Don't ever think you're a bother." She got up to hug me, "Thank you miss." I hugged her back. 

"Oh you don't have to be so formal, call me Akari. Would you like anything to drink?" She said, "Okay mi-Akari. Oh and it's fine, we should get going anyways." She nodded her head, "Alright."  "Shoyo~ We finished getting her stuff." Toru came up behind me. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you okay with us being gay? I don't want to make you uncom-" "Nonsense, it's fine, love is love." Akari said. "Thank you again." I said, bowing a little. "Anytime, now please come visit once in a while, I love seeing Natsu." She said as we walked to the door. "Of course, she likes you too." Toru said seeing how Natsu hugged Akari. "Well, we should get going now and get home before it gets dark, Have a good night Akari." I said. "You too."

We left her place and went to Toru's. Natsu fell asleep the way there and Toru carried her for me.

We got back home and tucked Natsu in bed. "Good night Natsu, sleep well." I said kissing her forehead, "Good night princess." Toru said and we walked out the room closing the door behind us. "Thank you again for letting her stay." I said. He looked at me and smiled, "I would do anything for your Shoyo. She's your sister, and I know you would want her staying with you instead of your dad or Akari." 

We walked to his/our room and lied down on the bed. "I love you so much." I said in his arms. "I love you too Shoyo." 

With that, we both fell asleep in no time.