Chapter 17

~Hinatas POV~
After bumping into Akaashi-san, I finally got to the room and finally wen to sleep after a tiring day.

~The next morning~
As I woke up, I noticed at most of the team wasn't there. Where'd they go? Daichi walked in, "Oh, you're up. Well, since today's Saturday,(lowkey don't know what day it was anymore😅) we get a resting day, today and tomorrow, so we'll only practice or play on weekdays.." I nodded my head, yawning. He chuckled, "Oh, and everyone is able to go out, most the team already left while some are downstairs." "Thanks Daichi".

After I got ready for the day, I decided to take a book from yesterday (Matched, the first book out of the three) and went to the café Toru-san and I went to. I decided to wear a white t-shirt with a blue jean jacket and black jeans with my vans.

 I decided to wear a white t-shirt with a blue jean jacket and black jeans with my vans

(His outfit ^^^ Found it on Pinterest. Definitely something he would wear.)

After I got to the café I ordered a double chocolate chip frappe. While I waited for the frappe to be made, I sat down in a booth by the window and took my reading glasses out and started to read the book. "Hinata?!" The barista yelled out, I got up to get the frappe and sat down with my book again. 

After while of reading, I was up to chapter 5, (some of the chapters are sometimes longer than other ones in the book), I had finished my frappe near the end of chapter 4. I decided to go to the park and read there with some fresh air. I put the book in my bag and started walking to the park across the street. 

Once I got to the park I sat down and saw other people from the camp outside. Instead of going up to them, I stayed on the bench with my book. A few minutes later someone walked up to me. "Hey Hinata" I looked at them, it was Kuroo-san with Kenma. "Hey guys." Kenma waved his hand, paying attention to his game. "Kenma! Get off the game! I took you out since you're always on it!" Kenma looked at Kuroo, "Sorry" then he put the game away. 

"Hey Shoyo, why are you out here?" Kenma asked sitting down next to me. "Oh, I wanted to get some fresh air, and to go to quiet place to read. He nodded hi head, "What book are you reading?" Kuroo asked. "Matched by Allie Condie, it's really good. I'm almost done with chapter 5" "Oh, okay. Well, we're gonna go continue our date, nice seeing you!" He stood up, so did Kenma, I nodded my head and smiled a little, "Same here." With hat they left.

~Oikawas POV~
When I woke up tis morning, we were told that we were able to rest today and tomorrow. Nice, we were able to go anywhere around the area. I was thinking about taking Hinata out. But when I didn't see him at breakfast I asked his captain where he was. I walked over to Karasunos table, "Hey, uh, Daichi? Where's Hinata?" I asked, at the table was their captain, vice-captain, ace, and 3 bench warmers. 

They looked at me, and Daichi started to talk, "Well, I think he said something about going out. I'm not to sure where, sorry.' Oh, he left already? "Oh, it's fine, thanks anyways." As I left their table I saw Iwaizumi, "Hey Iwa~chan, should we take the team out today?" He looked at me and sighed, "Oi, what did I tell you before? We can treat them all the time." I know that already Iwaizumi. "No, I didn't say treating, I said out, let's take them out, they need to get out of this place for a few hours, maybe the park or so. I'm not buying them anything." He nodded his head. "Olay then, text all of them." "Okay."

I took my phone out and started texting the team

~Aoba Johsai~

Oikawa
Guys, we're all going out.
You don't have a choice, If you don't show up at the front gates in 30 minutes,
I'm making you run around the camp 50 times.

Makki
God Oikawa, why??

Mattsun
C'mon, why are we going out anyways?

Kunimi
^^^

Iwaizumi
You guys have been stuck inside for a week. You need to go outside!
Like he said.
If we don't see you in front of the gates in 30 minutes. 
You're running 50 laps around the camp.
No arguments.

Yabaha
You guys are the worst
I wanted to stay in today.

Kentaro
^^^

Kindaichi
Where are we going anyways?

Iwaizumi
If you're not all here in 30 minutes.

Everyone
Got It😒

Oikawa
Good

~After everyone logs off~
"We're amazing😌" "Got that right." Iwaizumi responded

~After 30 minutes~
Almost everyone was here. Kentaro isn't. "When will he listen?" Iwazumi then went "Look he's right there. Walking with Yabaha." Oh? Yabaha and Kentaro?😏 "Stop with the st*pid face. What is it now?" Iwaizumi doesn't look mad, good, "Don't you think Yabaha walking along with Kentaro is a bit, I don't know, weird?" I asked, he thought about it. "Hold up, I hate admitting your right. But you are. That's a first." Hmph, rude. 

When the two finally go to the gate, "Are you two finally dating?!?" I asked, I need to know! So badly! The two blushed, well mainly Yabaha. "It's true!?" OMG THEY'RE TOGETHER!!! AJDNASVBK

"You two look so cute together!!" I said/squealed. The two blushed even more. "Leave them be. Let's go everyone." Iwaizumi said, leading everyone to the park. They all groaned.

~At the park~
Once we got to the park, we all separated. I have no clue where everyone went, but I told them to get back to the camp around 7. Imma hope they'll listen.

After a few minutes, I saw a orange fluffy ball over at the bench, please let it be Hinata. As I walked up to him, I noticed that it was and that he was reading the book I bought him yesterday. 

"Hey Shoyo." He jumped, He must've been really into the book. He looked up, "Hey Toru-san! Wanna sit down?" He pointed beside him. "Sure" I sat down next to him and noticed that he was on chapter 13. Wow. "How fast do you read?!?" I can barely finished reading 7 chapters in an hour! He giggled, "I haven't really thought about it. I read really fast, I once finished a book in 3 hours. It wasn't a really big or small book. Sometimes it can take me a couple of days to finish a book if I get busy." "Oh sh*t. I can't do that at all. Wow Shoyo." He giggled some more. 

"People have their own pace to read, it's alright. Did you start reading the book I showed you yesterday?" He looked at me, placing his book mark at where he was. "Yea, I have, it's really good. I started reading it last night when I could sleep." He smiled. "Reading helps people fall sleep easier, it was a good thing you got it then." "Yea." We talked for a while until he had to back. 

As we walked back, he talked about the book he was reading in the park. His eyes shine whenever he talks about the book.

Once we got back, we separated and I went to our room. Almost everyone was there. I might continue to read the book. 

Once I put my reading glasses on, I continued to read where I left off. The girl in the book was named Beatrice, who wasn't like anybody else. She was special. I left off at chapter 3 last night. The chapter are long, but it's nice to read once in a while. 

As I got up to chapter 7, I looked at the time, it was 12:00, I should really go the sleep. I g=folded the corner of the page (like a bookmark,) to keep my place and set the book down next to my futon, and fell asleep.