Chapter 22

~Oikawas POV~ 
As we walked back, we continued to talk about almost everything except our soulmates. The talk in the café about our soulmates was sad and awkward, I don't want to make Shoyo sad again.

"Thanks for the coffee Toru-san." He said once we got to the cafeteria. "No problem Chibi~chan." I ruffled his hair. "Oh...um...C-could you bend down a little?" Once he asked that, I bent down enough to make eye contact. He giggled, and then came closer to my ear. "Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun." And the he kissed my cheek and walked away. "I-uh-wh-" HE KISSED ME CHEEK! OH MY GOD. WHERE DID HE LEARN THAT FROM?!!  ADSJFBUHUDBJVMADKLJOSHUBVLJKALSVNBDKJFXVN

"YO! Oikawa?! You good? You're pretty red." Iwaizumi said. When did he get here? "I-uh-he" Iwaizumi looks at me confused. "I speak Japanese Idi*t." (lol, pretend this is in Japanese dialect) "Heh...I was surprised..." I rub the back of my neck. "From??? I'm not a mind reader?" "Shoyo..." "Of course it was him. What'd he do?" I covered my face. "H-he kissed my cheek." I looked over at Iwaizumi and saw him smirk. "What are you smirking for?" He chuckled, "He's teasing you just like how you tease him." Oh... 

"I can't help it he's so cu-" "Iwa, coming back?" Mattsun came up behind Iwaizumi and put his arm around his shoulders. I looked over and saw how Iwaizumis face was a bit pink. WAIT. PINK?!! I gasped. They both looked over, "Oh, hey Oikawa" Mattsun rubbed the back of his neck. "You idi*t!" Iwaizumi nudged Mattsun. "oho? When did this happen?" Mattsun and Iwaizumi? Shocking, not really. "When did what happen? Nothing happened." Iwaizumi said quiet fast. "Sure~ Mattsun. Spill. I wanna know." Mattsun chuckled. "We gotta tell him now, we can't really hide it." Mattsun was poking his nose in Iwaizumis cheek, (it's not in a gross way, like the cute way? Idk how to explain, I hope you get it😅) OH MY GOD, THEY'RE SO CUTE!! 

"Fine." Iwaizumi said, covering his face, "You tell him, while I go to upstairs." Iwaizumi smirked and left. I laughed a little. "Soo?" I sat down at one of the tables. "Well...we found out this morning actually." He sat down next to me. "How cute! Who realized it first? And who asked the other?" Mattsun chuckled, "He realized it first, but I was the one to ask him to make it official since we've known each other since our 1rst year." "Aw~ Iwa~chans not gonna die alone after all." "I suppose not." 

With that we went back to the team room and saw Iwaizumi and most of the other members playing games, Mattsun and I decided to join in. But soon after Iwaizumi left to go for some fresh air.

~Hinatas POV~  from when he kissed Oikawa's cheek
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT! AASFJLCBSGIUF

"Shoyo! I so saw that! Good job! He was a blushing mess after you left." Noya said coming up to me. "R-really? I didn't think it worked." He chuckled. "It did, he stood there all red when you left." I laughed a little, "That's good then, I won't be dying in embarrassment then. "Where did you two go after the game? We couldn't find you anywhere." I rubbed the back of my neck. "We just went to that cute café around the corner. We talked for the entire day there. It was nice."
"That's cute. I should take Asahi-san there one day." Noya blushed a little. I laughed, "Sure, it's a cute place for a date."

Me and Noya talked for a while till Sugawara walked up to us. "Hey guys, Daichi wants to take the team out for dinner, you guys wanna come?" Noya nodded his head, "Yea, it'll be fun." I said. Sugawara nodded and said "Okay, he said that everyone should meet by the front gate in 20. We have to be back before 11:00." I looked at the clock, It's only 9. "Alright. See you there."

I walked up to the room to go change. After changing into something warmer, I walked down to the front door. When I got there I saw Iwaizumi there. "Hey Iwaizumi." He turned around. "Hey Hinata, how's everything?" "It's alright, what about you? Anything new?" He blushed a little and looked away. "Yea...I found my soulmate this morning." I started to smile, "That's good! Who was it? Was it someone you know?" I wonder who it was. It wasn't Oikawa-san, I know that for a fact. He nodded his head, "Yea, It was someone from my team. You know Mattsun?" Mattsun? Hmm... "Not really." I put my hands in my pockets. "Oh, um, our number 2." He blushed more. Number2number2number2numb-

"OH" Iwaizumi jumped, "Sorry, yea, I remember your number 2, you two make a good pair." He looked down, "Thanks. Why are you outside at this time?" "I was waiting for the team, Daichi's taking us out." He kicked a rock, "That's nice" I looked around and saw the team, "Well, I gotta go now, bye~" I waved he waved back, "Bye." and I left to meet up the team.

"Hey guys!" they all turned to look at me, "Hey Hinata." Daichi said, we all started to walk once everyone got there and went to go eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't hate the ships I put, I really liked Mattsun and Iwa together after I read it in a one shot story. So I decided to put them here.