Chapter 40

~The Next Day~(Tuesday)

~Hinatas POV~
I woke up Natsu for the day and dropped her off at school before going to mine. Oikawa said that we'll go get things for her later, so I'm just waiting till then.

I got to school and headed to the gym for morning practice. I walked in and everyone was already here. "Am I late?" I asked confused. Ennoshita turned and looked at me. "Not at all. Everyone just came earlier. You're fine." He said. "Okay?" I put my stuff down after changing and got ready for practice.

After practice was down, Suga and Yams walked up to me. "Hey Hinata. How's everything?" Suga asked. "Hey, it's good. I have Natsu living with us now. What about you?" I asked the two of them. "I'm good, I met Kags's mom yesterday." Yams said, "I thought you met her before?" I asked, he shook his head, "Not really, I only talked to her on the phone." He responded. "Ohh, alright, what about you Suga?" I turned to him. He smiled, "Everything fine, Daichi and I are going on a date later~" He said. "That's nice, I'm going out with Toru to get some stuff for Natsu." Suga nodded his and said he had to go and left.

"Hinata? Why do you just say his name, like just 'Toru' instead of 'Toru-san'?" Yams asked. I looked at him, "Well, he told me, I used to say the '-san' but he said not to, and I got used to called him by his names without the '-san." He nodded his head, "Okay, well, I gotta go to class now, see you later Hinata." He said walking in the other direction. "Bye Yams."

~After School and Practice~

I picked up Natsu from school, and walked home with her, "How was school Natsu?" I asked her, she held on to my hand while walking. "It was good, what about you ni-chan?" She asked, our hands were swinging back and forth. I smiled at her. "It was good too. You excited to get things for your room today?" She smiled even more. "Yes! I can't wait!" We talked the rest of the way home.

When we got home Toru wasn't home yet. "Go change and I'll call you down for food." She nodded her head and went upstairs. We have to get her some new clothes too when we go. As I got the food ready, Toru got home. He walked in the kitchen and hugged me from behind. "Hello~" He said, I blushed, "Hey, you're late." I told him, he laughed a little. "I know, I was picking up something before coming." I turned to look at him, "Oh? Really? What'd you get?" I asked him, "Oh and food's done." He nodded his head, "Okay, I just got some cake. I took a guess that she likes chocolate and bought a chocolate fudge cake." He said placing it on the counter. "Toru! You shouldn't have. She gets really hyper with sweets or cake. But she does like chocolate." He laughed, "A little won't hurt her. Where is she anyways?" He asked sitting down. "She's upstairs changing. I told him and turned to the doorway, "NATSU! COME DOWN! FOOD DONE!"

Natsu ran down and sat down next to Toru. "Itadakimasu." We all said before eating. When we were down we waited a few minutes before going out. "Where should we go for the room decorations? Did she tell you want she wanted?" He asked me putting his shoes on. "She said she wanted it to have flowers and pink."

(Imma take a guess and say her favorite color is pink or purple, cause almost every girl around 6,7, loved pink and purple at some point)

"Alright. Lets go. Natsu? Princess lets go!" Toru called out for her. "Coming Ni-chan!" She replied running to him. He caught her and picked her up. "Shall we go Princess Natsu?" He asked. He's so good with her. "Yes!" She exclaimed, fist in the air. "Alright, your highnesses lets go before it's dark." I laughed out. The two of them laughed and we walked out. "You're a highness too you know." Tour said, "I know, I have all the power." I laughed, "You sure do~" Toru agreed.

"Is your car fixed?" I asked him, "Yea, it's right here." He pointed to a black car in front. "Wow." Natsu said. He smiled at her reaction. "We don't have a car seat for her. I'll have her sit with me in the front, and we could get a seat for her later." I said. He nodded his head and opened the door for me, "Thank you~" I sat down and put Natsu on my lap. Toru went around and sat in the drivers seat. "Natsu? You ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head and we started to drive.

When we got there Natsu had the biggest smile on her face. "Ni-chan! Can we go in there?" She asked pointing to the Disney store. "Yea, but later. We first need to get things for your room." I told her. "Okay!" I told her to hold onto my hand so she doesn't get lost, while I hold Toru's.

We walked to the paint store (idk what to call it, home depot?) and Natsu ran over to the wall of different colored cards. "Ni-chan! I want that one!" She said pointing to a light pink card. "Okay, we're going to get other colors to match, okay?" She nodded her head. "I always get confused on who she's calling." I said to Toru, picking up the pink card. He laughed, "Me either. Should we get white and gold to match?" He asked her. She looked confused. I laughed, "Here. This ones gold." I said pointing to the colored card. "Ohh, yes! It's shiny!" Me and Toru laughed.

"Sho Ni-chan, since you can draw, can't you paint the flowers on the wall?" Natsu asked. Toru looked at me questionably. "Do you really want me to? I'm not that good..." I said rubbing my neck. "Yes! I love your flowers!" She exclaimed, I blushed a little. "Oho? I wanna see the flowers now. What color of flowers do you want, we can get the paint here." Toru asked me. "Well...I think some red, green, a darker shade of pink, since we're already getting white, I could just use that to make them lighter." I said taking out the colored cards.

We left the paint store with 3 big buckets of paint, 3 smaller containers of paint, brushes, and a lot of tape. We put them in the car before continuing to shop.

We went to get her some clothes and bedsheets as well. We also got Natsu a car seat.

When we were done we drove back, and Natsu fell asleep the way back. "We must've worn her out." Toru laughed, "Yea, she doesn't get to go out very much. So she always gets tired if we do." "Oh, well, I'll be taking the two of you out a lot then." He said smiling, placing his hand on mine. "Okay."

Slowly, as we drove home, I fell asleep. With Mikrokosmos by BTS playing in the back. Today was nice. I can't wait to decorate the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My finals are tomorrow, but I should be able to still update.

I'm thinking of making a KuroHina story after this one ends. Would you read it?