Chapter 14

~The next morning~

As Hinata woke up, he realizes that he's surrounded by the team.

~Hinatas POV~
When I woke up and stretched, I realized that the team was around me, looking at me curiously. When did I get back? "Guys? You okay? Is there something on my face?" I asked them, but they're still silent. "O-oh, uh, we just wanted to know about your date with O-Oikawa-san, if thats okay with you." I heard Yachi say. Then Tanaka started to speak, "Yea! He carried you up here last night. Must've had fun." "Y-yea, it was..." "If you don't want to tell us it's fine, you can tell us if you want." I looked at Sugawara. "Nonono, it's fine, I'll tell you guys during breakfast. They all nodded their heads. "Okay. Everyone! Go get ready for the day! We have a match against Nekoma!"

After they all left, I got up and checked the time. It was 7:24. Oh. I got to get ready fast. I jumped up and went to get ready

~At Breakfast~
Noya sat down in front of me. "Hinata~ Can you tell us now? I've been dying to know!" I giggled. "Sure, is everyone sitting down?" I looked around the table and saw everyone there. "Okay! I'm going to start,

After he dragged me away from Bokuto~san and Akaashi~san, we went to a café near the park. In the café, we got coffee and cake, but he wouldn't let me pay at all. He said that he'd feel bad if I payed for him and that I'm not allowed to pay him back." "Aww" I heard a few members say. "While he went to get the coffee and cake, he told me to pick a seat. When I sat down near the window I got the texts from the group chat" Some of the members chuckled.

~After he tells them everything~
"He looked so handsome, with his fluffy hair and his nice smile and his eyes were so pretty and he smelled good too. He also-" "You're in love Shoyo!" Noya said. Love? Maybe... "That was the cutest thing I've heard. You love him Hinata~" Yamaguchi said, and everyone else agreed.

"U-um, Guys?! H-he's looking at us!?" Yachi stated. I looked over, and he smiled and winked at me and turned away. Aadsfnsamafkjnvkmsewfkdsvnk

"Hinata.exe stopped working" I said that out loud! I'm pretty sure I'm a blushing mess, again! Everyone started to laugh. "You're in it deep." Daichi said. Everyone agreed. "He's laughing too you know, he looked over and saw your face and started to laugh." Narita said. "O-Oh...um...can we go I'm dying😫" Everyone continued to laugh as we went to get ready for our practice match.

~Oikawa POV~
"Oi Sh*ttykawa, you plan on telling up where you disappeared to yesterday? We went crazy looking for you yesterday. You didn't even answer your phone and came back around dinner!" Iwaizumi's mad I didn't tell him where I went yesterday.
"Iwa~chan, calm down. I took Chibi~chan on a date. We had nothing planned for the day, so I thought why not?" "Next time tell us before you leave. Wait. Did you say date?" Oh sh*t. "Y-yes?" He looked at me, "what did you two do?" "Is Iwa~chan curious?" He looks mad. "Why else would I ask?" Duh, I like teasing him, although it looks like he might kill me. "Okay, I'm pretty sure he's telling his team right now, look at them." Iwaizumi looked over at the crows, "Sure, now spill."

~After Oikawa tells him~
"Oh, okay, good, nothing bad." Iwaizumi looks satisfied. "What do you mean 'nothing bad'? I wouldn't do nothing bad with him. He's an angel, like the sun but brighter, and his smile is the best thing ever. With his orange fluffy hair. He's so-" "Shut up now, listen to them, they're laughing while their number 10 is all red." I looked over.

He's trying to cover his face. I wish I was over there to stop him from doing that. He looked over when the small manager said something. She probably noticed me staring. Oops. He looks so cute. I smiled and winked at him. He said something that made everyone start laughing. He's all flustered, how adorable.

"Oi, trashykawa, let's go. We got a practice match today. Don't eat too much or you'll get dick (it's supposed to be sick, but I might just leave it 😂)during the game, we can't have that happening." Iwaizumi got up to leave. "Iwa~chan, are you my mom or something?" I joked. He looked back with the scariest look I've seen. "Sorry sorry sorry!" With that we continued to head to our room to get ready for our match later.

~Hinata POV Again~
As we stretched before playing against Nekoma, I saw Kenma, and Kuroo on the other side of the court. Sweet, we'll be playing against them. I wonder how that'll go. "Hinata! Hurry up, we're almost done." Daichi yelled out. "Okay!" I yelled out

~After the match~
WE WON!!! YESSSS!!
After we had a mini party, Kenma walked up to me, "Good job Shoyo." "Thanks :D" "Kenma! We got to go!" We heard Kuroo yell, "Bye, Shoyo, see you later." "Bye, and tell Kuroo~san I said Hi." He nodded and left.
"You know their captain and setter?" Kinoshita asked. "Yea! We met on the first day of the camp. They're pretty chill, and the two are soulmates." He nodded and left.

We decided to go out today, as a team. Daichi was going to treat us with meat buns! "Don't go to far, you might get lost!" He yelled towards Noya and Tanaka. "WE WON'T!" They yelled back and ran away. As we were walking Daichi and Sugawara were holding hands, so were Yamaguchi adn Kageyama. I wish Oikawa~san was here... I could've held his hand. "Oi, shrimpy." I turned around to look at Tsukkishima. "Hmm?" "You know I heard the Grand King talking about your date yesterday to his team." He smirked. "I-it wasn't a date!" I'm pretty sure he's lying. "It was. He said it himself. 'I took chibi~chan on a date' those were his exact words." (of course Tsukii would know this) I tried covering my face, he started to chuckle. "Oh sh*t up."

We went back after a while and watched someone the other games. Aoba Johsai was going against Fukurodani. I decided to stay and watch Oikawa~san play.
He's smart, handsome, tall, AND he's amazing with volleyball. He really is perfect. (he is perfect🥰) Although, I wonder why he wears that white knee pad, he's th eonly one on his team to have a white knee pad. I'll ask him later when he's done with the match.

Fukurodani Academy won. With 25-23. Aoba Johsai was close.