Chapter 7

~Oikawa's POV~

Just as I was about to finish talking I got cut off by a yell.

"YOU ARE AN IDI*T! HOW COULD YOU JUST IGNORE THEM?!" someone yelled out.

"LET ME F*CKING FINISH FIRST. THEN START YELLING TOBIO! LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME F*CKING FINISH!" Woah. Was that Chib~chan??? It sounded like him.  Why's he yelling at Tobio~chan? When we all heard that I looked at Iwaizumi and he had a shocked look. Then their coach went to them and yelled at them to stop arguing and to come and play.

Then we see Hinata come out of the locker room. It looks like he cried.

*Credits to artist but this was pinned by S-Spark on Pinterest , No art in this is mine

*Credits to artist but this was pinned by S-Spark on Pinterest , No art in this is mine.*
I was about to run over to him but was stopped.
"Leave it." Iwaizumi grabbed my wrist before I could go. I yanked my wrist out of his grasp and said "Let me go. I need to make sure he's okay." With that I ran over to him.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked. He looked up and he was crying. I pulled him into a hug and picked him up before he could say anything. "Hey...hey...it's alright. Don't listen to what they said." He sniffled, "Y-you heard?" Poor thing, his nose was all red and his eyes were red too and his cheeks were puffy from crying. "Yea...almost everyone did...but hey, it's going to be okay. I promise." I held out my pinkie and he held out his and interlocked it with mine.

After that his team came out of the locker room to see Hinata in my arms after crying.

*Credits to 5_ram27 on insta

*Credits to 5_ram27 on insta. Do not own this, all of these artworks were found on Pinterest*

I looked at all of them, they all had a sad and surprised look. "Hey, Hinata, we got a game to play, you think you could play?" He nodded his head. "You sure?" I don't want him to get hurt when playing. "Yes Oikawa~san, I'm sure" And he gave me one of his bright smiles. "If you say so." I put his down and he goes "thank you" and walked over to his team who were still looking at us, shocked.

Then I turned around and walked to my team who looked at me with surprise. "What?" Why are they looking at me like that? "You comforted him like he was your boyfriend!" Kindaich exclaimed. Oh. "Is he your soulmate?" Kunimi asked. Before I could answer Iwaizumi answered for me, "No, he's not. They're just friends." "But frie-" Kunimi was cut off. "Like I said, friends. For now at least." Iwaizumi smirked. "Iwa~chan! Shut up! Let's go stretch before we start playing." I don't want to talk about this after what happened yesterday.

~After the match~

Aoba Johsai won. "YES! Good job everyone!" I said, "Iwaizumi will take you guys out as a treat!" "WHAT?!" Yelled out Iwaizumi. "Let me finish Iwa~chan. Like I was saying, I would take you guys out but I'll have Iwaizumi do that since I have something to do. I will be giving Iwaizumi the money to pay for everyone, so it's my treat" I finished. Iwaizumi looked surprised. "I thought you were going to have me pay for everyone. Got me worried foe a sec" "I'm hurt. I'm their captain, of course I'll be paying, unless the third years want to pitch in?" I looked at the other third years and they shook their heads no. "Wow." After that, we went to go change.

~Hinata's POV~

After we lost the match, we went back to the locker room. Now I have to tell everyone the truth. *sighs*"Okay. Let me explain now." "Please do" said Tsukkishima.
*sighs* "So, I'm pretty sure you guys know I'm gay. So is my soulmate. But, my dad is a huge homophobic person, and would kick me out of the house if he found out that I'm gay and that my soulmates not a girl. I don't full on ignore them, I've read and kept every single letter they've sent wishing I could send one back without my dad knowing. Because he always asks me if I write to "her" and how "she's" doing. And I always lie saying "she's" okay and that "she" doesn't want a soulmate. Basically telling him what I said. Don't get me wrong, I love my soulmate. I just wish...that I could find them without the letters. Bu-" "Why can't you use your head for one?!" Kageyama cut me of again. "WHAT DID I JUST F*CKING SAY? I'M NOT F*CKING DONE. Like I was saying before SOMEONE *glares at Kageyama* cut me off. But, I wrote to them this morning *smiles* I told him to continue writing to me and I told him more about myself. And said that I'm not rejecting him I just need time to think about everything." As I stopped talking I looked up and all of their eyes on me. "Please stop staring...I don't like it..." they stopped and went back to changing.

While I changed my clothes back, Yamaguchi came up to me "but what about Oikawa-San?" He asked. I don't want to talk about Oikawa-San right now 😩. "Oh...well...we're friends?" Yamaguchi doesn't seem convinced. "But the way he was comforting you earlier didn't look like you two were friends, Hinata I'm okay with you liking him but you need to tell your soulmate. It's not fair to him to find out on his own that you like someone else after telling them you're not rejecting him." Oh yea... "I'll tell him after a while." Yams doesn't seem like he believes me. "I promise." With that he nodded and left the locker room.

As I got out of the locker room I saw Oikawa~san talking with Daichi, They're probably talking about the match. I started to walk to them and hugged Oikawa~san. He hugged back. Daichi seemed to be confused, but soon left after saying bye to Oikawa~san. "You alright Chibi~chan?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Okay, you played good today." "Thank you Oikawa~san." "It's okay chibi~chan. Let's go somewhere else." I nodded my head while still hugging him.

~~~~~

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope it wasn't too short.