Chapter 32

~Hinatas POV~
Just as he finished counting to three, we both yelled out what we wanted to say.

"I THINK YOU'RE MY SOULMATE!" We both froze, we both said the same thing. He thinks I'm his soulmate?

~Oikawas POV real quick~
I thought he meant someone else. I'm so happy. Wait, don't get too happy. You never know.

~Back to Hinatas POV~
"W-why do you think it's me?" I asked him. We were both seated on the couch in front of each other. "W-well, because of the letter I got back with the initials. H.S. and you were the only one I could think of." Wait..."I also got a letter with initials, the initials were O.T. and you were also the only one I thought of..." 

I started laughing, "W-why are you laughing?" He looked at me confused. "Well...we fell in love with each other without even knowing we're soulmates." With that Oikawa started to laugh too. "Oh my god." We laughed for a good 5 minutes. 

"Wait, what about our mailboxes?" He asked. I got an idea, "Just like how we told each other how we thought that we're soulmates. I'll count to 3, and on 3 we yell out the color." He nodded his head, "Alright." So I started counting.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

"PINK AND YELLOW" "PASTEL PINK AND YELLOW" 

Oh snap, we started to laugh again. "Let's just show each other the mailboxes." Oikawa said while laughing. "Okay, you bring yours in my room." He nodded and we went to our rooms to get our mailboxes. I kept mine behind my back until Oikawa walked in. 

"Alright, lets place them in the middle." He said sitting down on the other side of the bed. "Okay." We both placed them in the middle without the counting this time. "They're the same!" Oikawa exclaimed. "I'm so happy..." He looked at me, "Aw Shoyo, don't cry." He came over to where I was, and pulled me into a hug. "I-it's just that I didn't think I would find my soulmate. I-I always wanted to find love on my own." I started laughing a little, he looked at me concerned. "And the fact that I fell in love with my soulmate without knowing is pretty funny." Oikawa chuckled. "I guess it is. You know, Iwa had a clue that we were soulmates, but never said anything." I recalled the times I talked to him about my soulmate. "Oh, so that's why he kept asking about my letter." 

We hugged each other for a couple of minutes until Oikawa had to make dinner. "You wanna help?" I got up, "Yea." We headed to the kitchen and made dinner. After eating we decided to talk some more.

"Do you want to go on another date on Saturday?" Oikawa asked, "Sure!" We would go tomorrow but we have school. 

We went to bed earlier than usual but we fell asleep talking. 

~The next day~
I was about to get up from the bed but was pulled down. I looked at what pulled me down and saw a sleeping Oikawa. Sleeping Oikawa?!? I looked around me, I wasn't in my room. I fell asleep in Oikawa's bed! He looks so peaceful. "You should take a picture, it'll last longer." He said. I froze, "I-uh-um-" He chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Let's get ready for the day." 

Once we were ready and finished breakfast, I was about to leave when I pulled Oikawa down to my height. "W-what are you do-" I pecked his lips. "Bye~" With that I walked out of the house said hi to Iwa and went on my way to school.

~Oikawas POV~
He is something else. Wow. He's gaining confidence. "Oikawa! Lets go unless you want to be late!" I heard Iwa yell from the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked out of the house not forgetting to lock it behind me.

"How'd everything go yesterday? Was I right? Why are you so red?" He started the second I started walking. "Calm down Iwa~chan. Everything went well. Yes you were right. And he uh, kissed me before leaving." Iwa chuckled. "Lips? Or cheek?" Does he seriously need to know? "Lips." "D*mn, he's gaining confidence fast." He laughed. "Oh shush."

~Hinatas POV~
I was walking into the gym when I saw Suga and Ennoshita. "Guys! You won't believe what happened!" I ran over to them. "Are you okay? Did something bad happen?" Suga asked, "Calm down Suga, he's fine." Ennoshita turned to me, "W-well...Me and Oikawa are soulmates." "REALLY?!" Suga exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you!" Ennoshita said. "We literally loved each other before finding out" I laughed. They laughed too. "D*mn. Lets go get ready." Suga said.

~In the locker room after practice~

"Guys! He found his soulmate!" Sugawara exclaimed for everyone to know. "Suga!" I tried to stop him. "Did Hinata find his soulmate?" Yams asked. "Did he?!" Narita asked. "Finally" Kageyama and Tsukkishima. "Oh, Who it is?" Daichi asked "It's Oikawa!" Suga exclaimed. "Really?!" Yams asked. "Yea. I'm so happy." I said. "It's kinda funny to be honest. Falling in love with your soulmate without knowing their your soulmate." Tanaka said. "Y-yea." Ennoshita said. "Hey, Ennoshita?" He looked towards me. "When are you going to make your move?" He stopped doing what he was doing. "H-Hinata. I can't! He doesn't know!" He said. "Who doesn't know?" Tanaka asked, Ennoshita blushed. "N-no one." I'm going to help him. "His soulmate." "Oh, I hope you find them soon." With that Tanaka left.

"Ennoshita, you should do what I did with the thing I did. With the initials. It could help." I told him as we walked out of the locker room. "I guess. But he's kinda dense." Ennoshita laughed. I laughed with him. We talked until we had to go seperate ways. "Bye! See you Monday!" I said to him. "Bye! Stay safe!" 

Once I got home I saw Oikawa-san in the listen. "What's up?" He looked at me "You're home." He smiled. "Yea, can we get pizza tonight?" I asked him while putting my shoes away. "Sure, lets watch the show in the mean time." I nodded my head, "Yea, let me just change and shower real quick." "Alright."

After showering and changing we sat down together on the couch. He was laying on  the couch while I was laying on him. We stayed like that until the pizza came.

While eating he asked me something. "Shoyo? Do you want to sleep in my bed with me instead of the guest bedroom?" He asked me. We were sitting on the couch still watching the Kdrama. "Yea, why not." I replied. 

A a couple of minutes go by and I feel very tired. I placed my head on Oikawa's shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

~Oikawas POV~
I felt Shoyo's head on my shoulder, I looked at him and saw that he was asleep. He looks adorable. I picked him up after turning the TV off and took him to my room and placed him in the bed. I got in soon after and held him as we went to sleep. 

I can't wait for tomorrow.