Chapter 9

Once Hinata had walked in his house and Oikawa had left Hinata's dad called him.

~Hinata's POV~

"SHOYO?! Is that you?" I hope he didn't see Toru~san. "YEAH!" As walked into the living-room I didn't see Natsu. "Hey dad? Where's Natsu?" He looked up from his book. "She's at a friends house for a sleepover. Who was that boy that walked you home?" Sh*t. "Oh, he's a friend of mine, he's on another volleyball team we played today." He seems satisfied with my answer. "Okay. Good. Go eat and go do your homework." "Okay." 

The house has been quiet since mom passed. It used to be so cheerful with her here with us. I wonder if Natsu even remembers her. Enough of sad thoughts. 
After I ate, I washed the dishes and went to my room. Should I check my mailbox? I grabbed the mailbox under the bed and checked if he sent a letter. Empty. Okay, maybe he's busy. 
After I placed the mailbox back in its place, I got a text. It's from the groupchat.

~Volleyball People~
Sugawara
You couldn't have come up with a better name Daichi?

Daichi
No, I was in a rush.
Anyways, Don't forget! We have a training camp tomorrow. We will be there for 2 weeks. Get permission from your parents to come and text back saying if you can or can't come.

Nishinoya (our libero)
Okay!

Hinata
I'll go ask now.

~Hinata got up to go ask his dad if he could go and his dad said yes since it's practice for future games.~

Kageyama
Same

Yamaguchi
My dad said yes.

Tsukkishima (middle blocker)
My mom said okay.

Asahi (Our ace)
Same

Ennoshita (He's our substitute wing spiker)
I'll be coming

~(These three been forgotten to many times :( Not today ^-^)~

Narita (our Substitute middle blocker)
Same

Kinoshita (Our substitute wing spiker)
Same here.

Daichi
Hinata? Suga? Tanaka?

Tanaka (our wing spiker)
I'm coming, my sister said yes

Sugawara
I'll be coming

Hinata
Same!

~Once everyone was done texting they said good night and went offline~

I should text Toru~san now,
~but before he texted Oikawa, he went in his back to get his homework and saw money~
Money? That was smart. I have to get him back.

Hinata
Hey Toru~san! You really didn't have to pay be back. It was fine!

Oikawa~san
It wasn't to me. I'm older than you, it seemed rude to have someone younger pay for me. Take the money and don't think about paying me back!

~Hinata giggled~

Hinata
Okay! Anyways, did you get home safely?

Oikawa~san
Yea, I did. Although I'm pretty tired now. With the match and walking home.

Hinata
Me too. 
Did you hear? We have a training camp tomorrow for 2 weeks! Are you going to be coming?

Oikawa~san
Yea, I'm coming, It's going to be Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, and Fukurodani Academy.

Hinata
Wow, that's going to be a lot of people.

Oikawa~san
 yea, but it's going to be fun.