Chapter 37

~Lets see how our other ships are doing~ 

~Sunday~

*DaiSuga/Sugas POV*
When I woke up I felt Daichi's hands around my waist. I turned over to look at him. He looks so peaceful. His hair was a mess but he still looked good. Although he was drooling a bit. 
I turned around to face him. I'm so glad he's my soulmate. I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't. "I love you." I said snuggling into his chest. 

"I love you too." I felt him kiss my head, I looked at his face, he was smiling and looking at me. "When did you wake up?" I asked him, still hugging him. "When you turned around. We're not really going anywhere today so lets stay in bed for a bit longer." He said hugging me tighter. "Yea, I want to stay like this for a few more minutes." 

We stayed like that until we fell back asleep in each others arms.

*TanaEnno/Ennoshita's POV*
Me and Tanaka decided to go out for today. He insisted on taking me out again. We're going to a café he saw a while ago for breakfast. I got ready and waited for him to come. 

He finally came and we walked the way to the café, it wasn't really far. "Darling, slow down! It's early to be running." I told him and he slowed down, "Sorry Chika~" He held my hand the rest of the way there. 

"You know...I don't think I would have ever known it was you to be honest." He admitted looking down, I laughed. "Chika! You're not supposed to be laughing!" He said, he was about to start laughing too. "W-well, I already knew I had to give you a hint, since you're a little..." "Slow. I know that already!" He started to laugh with me. "Thanks for the initials, although I think that's cheating, dontcha think?" He asked, hugged me from behind, head on my shoulder. "Oh well, we're here now." 

We walked in and someone was looking at me, Tanaka didn't seem too happy. "Baby calm down." I said, lets hope he doesn't go after him. He started blushing, "Okay, but come here." I turned to him, and he pecked my lips. "There. Now, lets get out order." 

I started blushing and tried hiding my face.

*AsaNoya/Noya's POV*
Since today's Sunday, the two of us decided to stay at his place for the day and have a lazy Sunday. "Asahi!" I yelled out before jumping into his arms, "Hi Asahi." I said giggling, "Hi love, everything alright?" He asked, he called me love. Love..."Love? You okay? You're all red?" He put his head against fine, (like forehead to foreheads, to check temperature?) "You don't seem to have a fever." He said, still holding me. "I-I'm fine! I swear, just a bit tired." I lied He doesn't seem convinced, "Whatever you say baby." 

He carried me over to the couch and sat down with me facing him. "Noya? What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked, "Anything's fine, you big teddy bear." He went red, I giggled, and pecked him on the lips, "What about~ Beauty and The Beast?" I asked him, it's our favorite movie. "How could I say no to that?" 

We put on the movie still cuddling each other, "I love you Noya" I love you too Asahi" 

He moved a bit and I stayed on his lap. "Asahi?" He looked at me, "Yes love?" I blushed at the name, "Can I kiss you?" I asked, "You know you don't have to ask." He leaned in and kissed me, and we continued to watch the movie.

*YamaYama/Yamaguchi's POV*
Me and Kags wanted to go out for today. We decided to go shopping! We wanted to go to the mall to get a couple of stuff. I need some new clothes and Kags needed more hoodies. He doesn't know where all his went...they're all in my closet :D But he doesn't need to know that...

"Yams! You ready?" Kags yelled out. "Yea! I just need to put my shoes on." I told him. I wore one of his hoodies. Hopefully he won't notice. I walked out to put my shoes on, "Yams? Is that my hoodie?" I turned to him, "Nope! It's mine." He looked at me with a questioning looking, "You sure?" He walking closer. "Y-yes?" I took a few steps and fell on to the couch.