Chapter 28

~The next morning~

~Hinatas POV~
I woke up in a random room, "Where am I?" I rubbed my eyes to get a better look around. "You're at my place." Oikawa-san said, he was standing by the door. "How do you feel?" He , walked in and sat down on the bed. I sat up against the headboard, "Tired, my eyes hurt too..." I rubbed my eyes. He looked at me sadly, "You fell asleep crying yesterday, so I brought you to my house." Oh yea...I felt a tear fall, he moved closer and wiped it. "Don't worry about it. You can stay at mine. I could use a roomate." He laughed a little, I smiled at him. "Really?" "Yes really. Now, you might want to get dressed or you're going to be late for class, and your phones been going off since yesterday." Oh sh*t. "Alright, I'll get ready." With that he walked out of the room. 

While getting ready I read all the messages

~Kageyama~
Boke! Where are you?!

~Yamaguchi~
Hinata?! Where'd you go?
Please respond!

~Sugawara~
Hinata! Please tell me where you are

~Daichi~
Are you safe?

~Tsukkishima~
Where are you? Everyone's worried about you.

~Ennoshita~
Hinata? Why didn't you come to morning practice?

~Noya~
SHOYO??!! 
It's weird for you to miss practice. Did something happen?

~Narita~
Little man, where'd you go?

~Kinoshita~
Are you sure you're okay?

~Group of Chaos~

Daichi
Has anyone seen Hinata?

Sugawara
No
He's not responding to me

Noya
^^^

Ennoshita
I don't think he's answering anyone

Tanaka
I went by his house after practice to make sure he was okay

Yamaguchi
And???

Kageyama
Hurry up! Yams is so worried, he can't sit still

Tsukkishima
He has feelings

Daichi
Now's not the time!

Tanaka
His dad said that he wasn't there...

Asahi
Oh my god!
What should we do?
Do we wait for him to show up at afternoon practice?

Hinata
I'm sorry!
I'm okay
and safe
I just won't be living where I used to live...

Daichi
Is everything okay?!

Sugawara
Yea, why won't you be living at your place?

Hinata
Well...
My dad kicked me out for being gay...

~Everyone goes '...'~

Hinata
Well I gotta go!
I have to finish getting ready and walk to school

~After everyone says bye~

I'm done getting ready, and I have enough time to walk to school. I looked at me bags, maybe I should unpack first. I took out everything and placed them in the drawers. Lastly I took my mailbox and opened it. There was a letter in it. I took it out and read what it said.

Hey! I wanted to cheer you up a little! So~ Lets play 11 questions! It's supposed to be 21 but thinking of questions is hard. We'll be doing it differently though. Here are the questions, and you write down the number and the answer. Then once you're done you write me 11 question and I'll answer them!

1. What's your favorite color? Cheesy I know
2. What's your favorite thing to do?
3. Do you have a favorite person?
4. What's your favorite song?
5. Do you believe in aliens? 
6. What's your dream date?
7. What's the worst lie you've told your parents?
8. What's on your bucket list?
9. Can you dance?
10. What's one thing you can't live without?
11. What's your favorite food?

Thinking up of questions was pretty hard. 

I smiled at their letter. I'll respond after school. I put the mailbox away and went downstairs and saw Oikawa-san making breakfast. "Hey, what's for breakfast?" I asked him, 'Oh, just some eggs, bacon, and toast." I sat down at the table and ate. "I'll see you later now, bye~" I kissed his cheek and ran out. 

~Oikawas POV~
Oh. My. GOD! HE KISSED MY CHEEK AGAIN! Just as I was freaking out Iwa rang the door bell, "Just in time." I said while opening the door. "Why'd Hinata run out looking all red?" He asked. "And why are you so red?" I covered my face, "H-he kissed my cheek again." He chuckled. "Damn, Now let's go before we're late!" With that we walked to school.

~Time skip to the end of school hours~

~Hinatas POV~
I'm so tired~ I can't wait to go home. I still can't believe I kissed Oikawa-sans cheek again. 

"SHOYO!" I looked behind me and saw Noya "NOYA-SAN!" I hugged him, he looked at me worriedly, "Are you sure you're okay? Where do you live now?" He asked, and the entire team was behind him now. "Oh, well I live with Toru-san now! He heard the argument yesterday and told me that I could live with him" "Oh, alright. At least you're safe!" Noya exclaimed. 

"Let's practice now!" Daichi said

~After practice~

I walked the way to Oikawa-sans house and rang the bell, since I don't have a key. I didn't hear him open it, since I was listening to music, "'cause I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on everyone, that you'll be mine~ mine~" I looked at the door, it was open with Oikawa-san in front of it, I took off my headphones, "Damn chibi~chan" He said as I walked in the house. I rubbed the back of my neck. "W-well, I'm g-going to go to my room, hope you don't mind." He shook his head, "Go ahead, I'll call you down when dinners ready. Alright?" I nodded my head and went to the room. 

I should probably answer my soulmate. I took out a piece of paper and wrote down the answer and some more questions.

Thanks for trying to cheer me up. The person I love let me stay at his house. I hope you two will get a long. Here are my answers and some questions for you. 

1. My favorite color is yellow
2. My favorite thing to do would be play volleyball
3. My favorite person would have to be my sister and the person I love.
4. My favorite song would be Born To Make History
5. I do! They're so cool!
6. My dream date would be to go on a cute beach date, and watch the sunset. I haven't gone to the beach in so long!

7. The worst lie would have to be that I'm straight, lmao

8. To go on a hot air balloon

9. I can dance a little

10. I can't live out volleyball!

11. My favorite food would have to be meat buns!

Now, It's my turn to write you some questions

1. What's your favorite color?

2. How tall are you?

3. What's your favorite food?

4. What's your favorite thing? Like an item

5. Do you know how to bake?

6. Do you like roller coasters?

7. What's your favorite song?

8. Do you have any pets?

9. What's your favorite flower?

10. Do you have any siblings?

11. What's the worst outfit you've worn?

Thank you for sending the letter with the questions. It really did cheer me up!

After I finished writing I put it in the mailbox and with the box under the bed.