Chapter 6

Lets start off with Hinata

~~~~~~~~

~Hinata's POV~

When I woke up this morning, I sent Oikawa~san a good morning text and decided to check my mailbox that I hid under my bed so my dad won't find it. As I opened the mailbox, I saw a letter which made me smile. As I started to read the letter I felt a little bad that I hadn't sent a letter to my soulmate in 5 months. Although he never stopped writing which makes me happy, I still have all of his letters that he sent. Once I had finished reading the letter, I decided to write back to him. I had enough time to write one too. After I finished writing I put it in the mailbox and closed it checking on it after I finished getting ready for school.

I hope he's handsome. He said that he might not be handsome. He probably thinks he doesn't look good. Everyone is good looking in my eyes. I'm not quick to judge. A while later I had gotten a good morning text back from Oikawa. He's amazing. I should probably tell my soulmate about him. But what if he takes it the wrong way? I'll tell him sometime, I'll have to anyways.

"Natsu! Let's go!" I yelled for her to come down so I could drop her off at school. "Dad already left to go to work.", "Okay ni-san!" I hope she stays this way forever. I don't want her to grow up. T_T

Once I dropped Natsu off at school I start to walk to Karasuno, but stopping at a cute café. Once I had gotten my coffee I started to walk to school. Once I got there I had to get to class before I became late.

Classes were pretty boring. I want to see Oikawa~san. But, I can't yet. I have practice. "YO DUMB*SS!" I turned around and see Kageyama, I started running towards the gym, I wasn't going to let him win. As I run to the gym, with Kageyama, I see a bus outside the gym. I wonder whos here. I got to the gym before Kageyama. "HA! TAKE THAT, I WON!" Kageyama didn't look so happy losing. Haha, loser. As I turned around to face the gym, I bumped into someone and fell.

"o-ow," I looked up at who I bumped into and saw Oikawa~san. "Oikawa~san?" "Chibi~chan? Oh sh*t, here let me help you up." He held out his hand and I took it and got up. "What are you doing here Oikawa~san?", I'm pretty sure I'm ad red as a tomato. "Oh, Daichi didn't tell you? We have a practice game today." "That's today?! Oh sh*t I completely forgot." Oikawa~san laughed, "it's fine, it is just a practice match chibi~chan." "Okay, anyways hows everything Oikawa~san?" "It's alright, how abo-"

"OKAY EVERYONE! GO CHANGE!" Yelled out Daichi. I looked at Oikawa~san and he was already lookng at me and blushed and looked away, I giglges "Well, I guess I'll see you after the game" He made eye-contact and leaned down to my ear "For sure, chibi~chan~" he whispered it making me blush and run towards the locker room.

~Oikawa's POV~

God, He's so cute "Sh*ttykawa, let's go change, and leave the poor boy alone." Iwaizumi stated "Nah, I like teasing him, I love his reactions," We started to head to the place where we were supposed to change and started changing to our uniforms.

~Back to Hinata's POV~

As I looked at myself in the mirror in the locker room, I'm a blushing mess.

"Hinata? How do you know Oikawa?" Sugawara~san asked. Ah sh*t, he's a rival. Of course they're gonna wanna know how I know the enemy. "Oh..well...um... I met him a while back when I went with my mom to Miyagi. After that, we met at the park near Natsu's school and swapped numbers, so we're pretty much friends."

"What about your soulmate?" Daichi~san asked. I froze. "Um-I-the-well..." I looked down at my feet. "I don't really like the idea of a soulmate and...*mumbles*" They look at me shocked and confused. "And? Continue please before we have to go." Sugawara~san said. "I haven't written a letter to my soulmate for 5 months..." It's quiet. I looked up. They're all looking at me. All of them. "Please stop looking at me...please" I feel like crying. I don't like the attention right now. "What do you mean you haven't written them a letter for 5 months? You're literally ignoring them." Tsukkishima said. I feel the tears fall. "I said what I said. I wrote to them 5 months ago saying how I didn't want a soulmate and that I wanted to find love on my own without the st*pid mailbox. Bu-" I got cut off.

"YOU ARE AN IDI*T! HOW COULD YOU JUST IGNORE THEM?!" Kageyama yelled out. "LET ME F*CKING FINISH FIRST. THEN START YELLING TOBIO! LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME F*CKING FINISH!" Everyone looks at me in shock. I'm pretty sure everyone else in the gym could hear us too. Great.

"STOP ARGUING AND COME HERE AND PLAY!" We all heard Coach yell. "Let me explain after the game. Don't jump to f*cking conclusions like how Kageyama did." With that I left the locker room leaving everyone in shock.