Chapter 20

~The Next Day~ (Sunday)

~Iwaizumis POV~
I have to see if I'm right. If I'm right then Oikawa would shut up. Hinata said that he wrote to his soulmate that he wasn't rejecting them and Oikawas soulmate told him that he wasn't rejecting him. I could be right. Or it could be a major coincidence. 

"Iwa~chan, why are you thinking so much? I can hear you think from all the way over here." Wtf. "Shut up, I'm not thinking at much." Let's just hope my suspicions are right. I could ask him about his soulmate when we talk again. "Yes you are, you have your thinking face on." (Is that a thing?) I shook my head, "Shut up now, what do you need?" Oikawas been bothering me for the past 20 minutes for something. "I'm bored~" Of course, "What do you want me to do?" I might go out later, hope to bump into Hinata. "Lets go somewhere!" He jumped up. "Not in the mood right now, I'm going out later. You can go out now." He nodded his head and left.

I walked over to the library for some peace and quiet. But even if I'm right, do I do something? Do I tell them? Or do I let them figure it out on their own. I sat down on the couch in the library and grabbed a book, I'm gonna pretend to read so the librarian doesn't think I'm weird. 

After a few minutes I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked over and it was Hinata. "Hey Hinata." He looked up, "Oh! Hi Iwaizumi-san" "You don't have to say the -san, you could just say Iwaizumi or Iwa, I don't mind." I smiled at him. "Okay! What are you reading?" He laughed, I looked down at the book I was holding. I'm holding it upside down, idi*t. "oh um, I was just thinking, and didn't want the librarian to think I was creepy or something." He laughed some more, "Alright Iwaizumi" Should I ask him now? F*ck it.

"How's everything since yesterday?" He smiled, damn, I know why Oikawa loves it so much. "Better, a lot better. I was just thinking about that actually." I nodded my head, "That's good, anything else with your soulmate or dad?" He shook his head, "Not really, I got a letter saying that they wouldn't be able to write for 2 weeks and I told them that it was okay since I wouldn't be able to either." There's a chance I'm right. "Okay, do you two write to each other often?" If he says yes then I'm wrong. "Not really, he writes to me everyday, since I told him not to stop and that I actually read them. I enjoy reading about how his day went or how he's feeling." He's smiling just thinking about him, but then his smile dropped. "But...I don't really write to them often, I'm trying to now at least, but I told them a couple of months ago that I didn't want a soulmate and that I wanted to find love on my own. But now...I don't know how I explain to them that I actually did find someone else that isn't him after telling him I'm not rejecting him."

I'm right! Yes! Oikawa's gonna be so happy when he finds out. Wait. I can't tell him. they'll figure it out soon. "Hey, cheer up. It'll be fine. I promise. Don't worry about it for now." He started to smile again. "Okay, Thanks Iwaizumi." "Lets go get coffee. My treat." He looked at me, "Are you sure?" I nodded my head, "Yea, c'mon." I stood up and he followed. We walked over to the café and he ordered his coffee and I ordered mine. "Are you sure, I can pay for my own coffee." "Yes yes, I'm sure. You can get something else too if you would like." He shook his head, "It's alright, I'll just get a coffee." "Alright." Once we got our coffees we sat down. 

"Iwaizumi, did you find your soulmate?" I shook my head, "Not really, but it's alright. I'll find him soon." (Okay. So. I found a new ship. With Iwa. which was with Mattsun. And tbh...I actually like it. I read it in a story, so, if you don't like it, I'm sorry, I'm just going with some ships that are rare, and whatever my multi-shipper heart likes.) He nodded his head. I started talking again, "To be honest...I haven't really thought about it that much. I mean yea, I write to him sometimes, and he responds, but we don't really talk often." He was looking out the window, "That's alright, as long you still talk, right? " He looked at me, "Yea."

After a while, he had to go, and I was left alone. Might as well head back, I have nothing better to do. 

~Oikawas POV~
I'm so bored~~ Iwaizumi left a while ago. I have no one else to bother. Mattsun and Makki are gone too. I went to check if Hinata was here but his team said that he left a few minutes ago. I wonder what him and Iwa were talking about. Were they talking about me? Their soulmates? I wanna know now 😩

After a while, I finally decided to go watch a movie. 'Cause why not? There's a new movie that's out and I've been wanting to watch it for the longest time. It's called The Fault In Our Stars. (Such a good book and movie, I cried at the end) It's about two 'sick' teenagers who fell in love after meeting at a support group for cancer kids is what she called it. (forgot what their called) They traveled together to see an author, the boy was missing half a leg, while the girl had trouble breathing on her own. It's so good. I can't wait to see the movie. 

Once I got to the theater, I got some popcorn and soda and went to go watch it. After the movie was done I wiped my eyes, and walked out. While walking out, I bumped into someone. (I love having characters meet while bumping into someone) "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." (used that like 5 times) I looked at them, It was Hinata. "Hi Shoyo, and it's fine." He looked at me. "Hi Toru-san! What movies did you watch?" He looks so energetic. "I just watched The Fault In Our Stars, it was really good. What about you?" "I love that book, I watched Love Simon." They played Love Simon here?! "I love that movie, I watch it all the time at home." "Lucky, I love it too, but I can only watch it in theaters. It makes it better." He giggled, why is he so cute?!? (is someone keeping count on how many times I've wrote cute?)

We walked together back to the camp. "I gotta go now Toru-san, I'll see you tomorrow!" We're having a match against each other again.  "Alright, see you tomorrow." With that we went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lowkey didn't really know what to write for this chapter but I went with the flow, so I hope it turned out good.