Chapter 33

~Lets check how things are going with Ennoshita ^3^~

~Ennoshita POV~
After me and Hinata went out seperate ways, I couldn't stop thinking about Tanaka. Does he have a clue that it's me? Or does he hope it's someone else. He seemed pretty happy knowing it was a guy. But he doesn't know is that...that guy, is me...would he be disappointed? I mean, who wouldn't be, finding out your soulmate isn't as strong or handsome as you thought.

I walked inside the house, "Chikara! You're finally home!" My mom said running up to me. "Hey." She looked at me, is there something on my face? "Baby...why are you crying?" I'm crying? I put my hand up to my face, it's wet. I quickly wiped my eyes. "I-it's nothing..." I looked down, feeling more tears in my eyes. "Darling...come sit down." She pulled me over to the couch, and sat down and I sat down next to her. She quickly pulled me into a hug. 

"Now, what's the matter? Did something happen at school?" She asked, still hugging me. "Um...not really..." She let go for a few seconds. "Oh? Then what is it? It has to be bad if you're crying sweetheart." Should I tell her? Why not? "It's about my soulmate..." She looked at me concerned. "Oh...is he okay?" I nodded my head, "I kept thinking about how he might be disappointed finding out it's m-me..." I felt the tears go down my face. 

She pulled me into another hug. "Chikara...why would he be disappointed?" "W-well...what if I'm not as strong or handsome as he thought I was going to be?" She paused for a second before talking, "Oh Chikara, of course you're going to be as handsome as he thought. You'll be the most perfect person in his eyes honey. He won't care if you're 'not strong enough' no body is ever strong enough." She let go of the hug.

"Now, I want you to go and write to him. Do you know who it is?" I blushed. "Aw~ Is he nice?" I nodded my head, "He's nice and everything just...dense." I started to laugh. She smiled, "There's the Chikara I know. Don't ever worry about those things. Ever. But if those thoughts come in your mind, please come to me." She hugged me one last time before going to the kitchen.

I walked upstairs to my room and looked at my mailbox. Should I? Why not, I'll try the initials thing Hinata did. If it worked for him, it could work for me, right? I took out a piece of paper and a pen and started writing.

Hey, how's everything? I wanted to try this thing my friend did, he sent his initials and found his soulmate soon after. Well, my initials are E.C. I hope you send yours. Oh, and...before you know who I am...I'm sorry, I'm probably not as strong or handsome as you thought I would be...I have a clue on who you are but you still need to figure it out.

I put the letter in the mailbox and waited for a reply. I did my homework in the mean time, and when I finished I decided to check the box again. He responded. 

Hey, everything's good. Don't say stuff like that! I bet you're the handsomest person ever! I don't care if you're 'not as strong' as I thought you would be, that's all me. I'll hope I'm as strong as you want me to be since you have a clue who I am.

I laughed a little, he is strong. I continued to read the letter.

Well, for the initials thing, I'll put mine too, since you sent yours, I sorta have a clue on who you are now. My initials are T.R. but I'm sure you already knew that. I might not be as smart to figure this out fast enough, but give me enough time, I'm sure I'll get there. Now, don't ever think about what you thought today! Good night, sweet dreams.

He's so sweet! I didn't know he'd respond like that...It's nice...I'll give him just enough time he needs before figuring it out. I laughed a little before finally going to bed.

~The next day~ (Should be Saturday I think)

When I woke up I thought back to yesterday. I should probably tell mom about it. I walked downstairs after getting ready, and saw that my mom was home. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note.

Hey Chika, I had to go to work early today, sorry! But I hope that everything's alright with your soulmate since I heard you laughing yesterday. Have a good day! I'll see you later!

Guess I'll tell her later. I wanted to get coffee from the café a couple blocks down. While walking I bumped into someone. (I love making them meet by bumping them into someone :D) "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I looked at the person. It's Tanaka. Just great. "Oh, Hi Ennoshita! Sorry for bumping into you!" I smiled, "It's fine!" He looked at me for a second, "Where're you headed?" He asked me, "Oh, I'm going to the café over there, wanna join?" Chikara why?! You are going to have a whole gay panic if he says yes. "Sure." Good job. 

We walked to the café and before I could open the door, Tanaka did it for me. "Here." "Thank you." I blushed and hid my face. I'm pretty sure I saw Suga, he's going to tease me about it later. We ordered our drinks and he paid. "You really didn't have to pay, I could've paid you know." We sat down w by the window with our drink. "I know, but I like paying." Leave it, it's free food.

We talked for a couple of minutes until he brought up his soulmate, me. "You know, I got a letter from my soulmate last night." Oh sh*t, I know where this is headed, "And?" He looked at me, "Well...they sent the exact same initials as yours." Act surprised. Now! "Really?" Nice. "Yea...and ever since you looked at one of the letters I got, you've been acting weird." F*ck. Keep acting! "How?" Stop with the one word answers! "Well...you don't hang around me as much, and you barely talk, take now as an example." D*mn, I didn't think he'd notice. "I-uh" What do I say? "And you don't really seem surprised, you can drop the act now Chika. I know it's you." I guess he's not as dense as I thought. I rubbed the back of my neck, "I guess you got it now huh? Yea, I'm your soulmate and your mine." He's still looking at me. "Did you figure it out when you read the letter?" Never mind, still as dense.

"Yea, I saw that it was my letter from the night before, I wanted to let you figure it out on your own." He looked down at his hands. "I don't really want to bring this up, but...did you really...think that you weren't as...strong and handsome?" I looked down. "I mean...You always hung around Kiyoko, and I'm not strong as the others or that good looking." It was quiet for a few seconds until he took my hands in his. "Chika...don't ever think like that. Ever. You are already perfect." I chuckled, "That's what my mom said you would say." He laughed a little too. "She's not wrong, I mean, look at yourself! You are the strongest and most good looking person ever. Forget about Kiyoko. I know you were thinking about her." How'd he know? "So Chika, wanna go on a date?" He looked at me with a tint of blush on his cheeks, "S-sure."

We left the café and walked around town for the rest of day, not forgetting to get food, which he paid for again.