Chapter 38

~Lets skip to Monday~

~Hinata's POV~
I woke up before Oikawa, since I have to walk to school. I got ready for the day and woke up Oikawa.

"Toru~ You have to get up~" I tried shaking him awake. He groaned, "A few more minutes please." WAH! HIS MORNING VOICE! "T-Toru! You have to get up!" I tried shaking him again. He didn't budge. What if I~

I got closer to his face and peppered him in kisses. "Wake*kiss*Up*kiss*Now*kiss*Please*kiss*baby?" I pecked him on his lips for the last one. He smiled.

"That's one way to wake up." I blushed. His hair was a mess. He wasn't wearing a shirt! I blushed and turned around. I heard him laugh. "You can look you know~" He said hugging me from behind. I blushed even more if possible.. "Y-you should g-get r-ready." I tried getting up, but he pulled me back down. "C'mon, stay with me for a few minutes~" He pulled me under him while he was on top.

He leaned closer and peppered my face in kisses like how I did earlier. I giggled. "T-Toru! That tickles!" He stopped and hugged me. "I'm so happy your mine." I started playing with his messy hair. "Me too, I'm actually glad he kicked me out." He looked at me with a sad confused face. "Why?" He asked me, I kissed his head, "Well, because if he didn't I wouldn't be here hugging or kissing you right now." He smiled. "Yea."

We stayed on the bed until I remembered that we have school. "TORU! WE HAVE SCHOOL! GET READY! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I jumped up and ran out the door. I could hear him laugh. I made breakfast once I got to the kitchen and waited for Oikawa. He came down after a few minutes. "That smells good." He said pointing to the omelet on his plate. "Thanks."

We started to eat quickly and when I was about to leave Oikawa pulled me into a hug. "Toru! I'm going to be late!" He kept hugging me. "Toru~ Baby, I need to go." I saw him blush. "Alright, I'll see you later then." He kissed me and I finally got to leave.

As I ran out the door I saw Iwa, "HI! BYE IWAIZUMI!" I yelled out running. He laughed, "BYE HINATA!" He yelled back. I ran all the way to school.

I was panting by the time I got there. "There you are boke." I turned around and saw Kageyama. "Yea, Toru kept me a bit longer than usual." I said trying to breathe. He laughed (kags laughing🥺) "Well lets go unless you're trying to be late. With that we walked to class.

~After School~

We have a practice match today. I forgot with who though. I got out of the locker room and saw Toru. I ran all the way to him and jumped on his back. "Hi Toru~" He held me making sure I don't fall. "Hi baby, how was school?" He asked  I blushed at 'baby'. "It was boring, but I get to see you now." I smiled, he smiled and blushed a little.

I looked at his team, I forgot they were there..."Hi?" I waved my hand, still on Oikawa's back. They waved back, "You finally got together?" Number 6 said, "I don't know their names." I whispered to Toru. He laughed, "Okay, Yea we did. And could you guys introduce yourselves? He only knows Iwa and Mattsun." They all said yes.

"I'm Yahaba (I accidentally put Yabaha before) Shigeru." Number 6 said. He seems nice.
"I'm Kunimi Akria." Number 13 said. He looks scary.
"Hanamaki Takahiro" Number 3 said. He has pink hair!
"Hello, I'm Watari Shinji." Number 7 said waving. I waved back. He seems calming, unlike Tanaka.
"Hi, I'm Kindaichi Yutaro" Number 12 said. He has funny hair, I giggled.
"That ones Kyotani Kentaro." Yabaha said pointing to number 16. I gulped. Toru noticed, and laughed, "Don't worry baby, he won't do nothing." He said. Yabaha started laughing too, "See, I told you need to change your appearence, you scared him." Yabaha said to Kyotani. "I-I'ts fine!" I said. Everyone started to laugh while I hid my face in Oikawas shoulder.

He put me down after a few minutes. "Well, my prince, we have a game to play." Oikawa said kissing my head. "Y-yea." I blushed and started walking to me team.

"Damn Shoyo!" Noya yelled out. I hid my face blushing even more. Suga started to talk them, "Guys! Come one, we have a game! You can tease him later." He said laughing.

~After the game~

We lost by 3 points, we were close. I went to go change, "Have you guys done it?" Noya asked, "W-what?" I'm pretty sure I'm all red. "You know what I mean." He said, everyone was laughing, "You shouldn't ask that Noya." Asahi said, "Sorry about him." I shook my head, "It's fine, and no. We just got together on Saturday. It was amazing. He took me out and he had his friends get the living room ready by the time we got back. It was so pretty!" I say remembering Saturday. I heard everyone go 'd*mn'.

"D*mn, that sounds nice." Yams said. "Yea." Suga agreed. Their soulmates looking at them with pouting faces. "Suga~ Did you forget what I did when I asked you?" Daichi whined. "You too Yams? Did you forget?" Kags also whined to Yams, hugging him from behind. Suga and Yams giggled. "How could I not Daichi~ It was amazing~ We saw the stars, how could I forget that?" Suga said kissing Daichi. Yams looked at Kags. "Kageyama Tobio~ Don't be like that~ You know I'll never forget how you set up everything for a stay at home date, you had flour everywhere." Yams giggled and Kags blushing face.

Aw~ They're so cute! I walked out to see Toru waiting for me. "Hello my Prince." He said bowing. I laughed, "S-stop, you don't have to do that you know." He laughed, "I know, but I liked seeing your flustered face." I tried hiding my face. "C'mon, lets go home." He said holding my hand.

"I love you." I said out of no where, "I love you too." He replied kissing me. We continued to walk home after.

I never thought I would be this happy with my soulmate. I'm so happy I found him. I don't ever want to lose him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end is near~
I fr thought I posted this. I realized that I didn't after like 2 hours 😂