Chapter 15

~Hinatas POV~
After the match, I walked up to his team with a water bottle, "Here, you guys did good." I passed the water bottle to Oikawa-san. "Aw, thanks Chibi~chan." He smiled. "Hey! Don't the rest of us get something too Oikawas boyfriend?" I looked over at a pink-ish haired guy. "Oh, uh, he's not my boyfriend! Leave him alone Makki." Oikawa san told him. B-boyfriend?! vnjlaugueakjdvvdka.jn;ekd

"Look, Makki, you broke the poor boy." I heard the teams ace say. The team laughed. I'm probably so red right now. Why me?😫 "Oi, leave him alone. He watched us play, the least you could do is say thank you, he literally stayed on the bleachers to watch for like an hour or two. Also, say sorry while you're at it." I looked at Oikawa-san, "I-It's fine, I should get going now, my teams probably waiting for me." I tried to walk away but Oikawa-san grabbed me and faced me towards the team, "Nah, you might actually want to hear this. Say it." The team looked at us.

"We're sorry, thank you for watching." "I-It's fine! I swear-" Oikawa-san cut me off. "No, it's not. Bow." He looked over his team. "B-bow?! You want us to bow?!!" Their ace yelled out. "I want everyone who was laughing to bow, AND, apologize. Simple, You laughed, you're bowing with an apology." Oikawa glared at his team. They all bowed, "We're sorry." "AcK! Get up! Get up! There's no need for this! Toru! Tell them to get up!" "Okay, okay, you get get up now."

Everyone looked at me with shock. I hid behind Oikawa-san, "W-why are they l-looking at me like t-that?" I looked up at Oikawa-san, "Hmm, I'm not sure. What's up? You're scaring him!"

Everyone continued to stare. "He called you Toru, like just Toru, not Toru-san, or Oikawa-san," Iwaizumi stated. "Yea, I know? I told him he can call me by my first name." Iwaizumi looked at him confused. "Without the -san?" Oikawa nodded his head. "He normally says the -san, today was a first, I don't mind." I said Toru?! WITHOUT ADDING THE -SAN?!

"I think he's broken again." Iwaizumi pointed out, Thanks a lot for that😒 "C'mon, Shoyo, we're going." He dragged me away. "Shoyo? You alright?" I shook my head, "H-huh? Ooh...I'm fine! Just a little shocked I guess." He chuckled. "Where are we going by the way?" He let me go and looked at me, "I don't really know, I just had to get out of there, got anywhere you wanna go?" He asked. "Hmm, what if we went~ to theee bookstore? I wanted to get a new book to read." (Bookstore was the only place I could think of, let's just say he loves to read) He nodded his head, "Sure, I saw one on our way here on the bus."

As we headed to the bookstore, we talked about a lot of stuff. We haven't mentioned anything about our soulmates (I almost forgot the book was about soulmates :D) I'm glad. I don't know how to explain to him about my situation.

~Oikawas POV~
As we walked over to the bookstore, I was thinking about how energetic Shoyo was. We talked most of the way there, but we never mentioned our soulmates. I'm happy he hasn't said anything about it. I don't want to think of my soulmate right now.

"Shoyo? We're almost there." I saw the bookstore ahead. He smiled. That freaking smile is going to kill me one day! "Yay! I finished all my books at home, so I need a new one to pass the time. They're so interesting." I smiled at him. He's so sweet. "Yea, they are. Shoyo, I got a dumb question..." He looked at me, his eyes are so big. "Ask away Toru~san." This is literally the dumbest question ever. "Well, I was wondering, you seem like you really love reading, I was just wondering, why did you start reading? Like book wise." He chuckled, oh, was it a bad idea to ask?

"Well, I like to ready because it helps me forget about the real world, and my problems. Even if it's for a little while, I still enjoy that time forgetting. And I like to pretend I'm in the book, or that the characters and plot was real." Oh, "Maybe I should try reading a book sometime." I rubbed the back of my neck. He smiled although, I don't think he stopped smiling. "I'll find you a good book! One that you might actually love reading! I'm an expert at finding someone a good book" He really is something isn't he?

When we walked inside the bookstore, it smelled of paper and wood and it was a little cold. (Love bookstores, literally the best places ever) Shoyo ran to an aisle. I followed him. "What do you like reading Toru-san?" I haven't really thought of that. I looked around the aisle touching the books, "Well, I do like mystery, maybe a little bit of romance, or adventurous" He looked around pointing at each of the books. Has he read all of these? D*mn (lowkey don't know if it's a bad word or if I censored it before)

His hair was was all fluffy and he was wearing a pink-ish hoodie, with blue cuffed jeans and checkered vans. He looks so cute! I probably look simple. I wore a flannel sweater, with a brown beanie, black jeans, and timbers. I also wore my glasses since my doctor said I had to wear them more.

 I also wore my glasses since my doctor said I had to wear them more

(Their outfits, I saw them on pinterest and immediately thought of Hinata and Oikawa

(Their outfits, I saw them on pinterest and immediately thought of Hinata and Oikawa. Ik for a fact Oikawa would ROCK that outfit. Same with Hinata. The outfits literally match their personalities) 

"FOUND IT!" I jumped. "Oh. Sorry for scaring you Toru-san! But I found a book you might love!" "It's okay." He handed me a black-ish, grey book, 'Divergent by Veronica Roth' (It's a really good book. I definitely recommend reading it if you like adventures with a hint of romance.) 

"It's about a girl who was born in a place, where when they turn a certain age they would have to take a test to figure what 'society' they belong to. There's 4 different societies, and each society has a different way of living. She leaves her family to go to a different society, but she's not like the others, towards the end she started to like someone, and they have to fight against people who were controlled by a certain society. Buy the girl and the person she likes aren't affected by the other society and are able to fight back."  (I tried to summarize it the best I could) 

I nodded my head, "It sounds interesting. I'll get it. Thanks Shoyo." I smiled at him, he blushed, cute. "N-no problem Toru-san! If you need help finding another book, I'll be glad to help!" I chuckled, "Are you going to find a book too? Or are we just here for me?" He jumped up, "I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me!" With that he ran out of the aisle, into another one.

~~~~~~~~~
I hope there aren't any mistakes! Sorry if there are.