Chapter 19

~After Like A Week~
(I couldn't think of anything interesting since they're staying for two weeks)

~Hinatas POV~
It's been a week since we've been here, I haven't gotten any texts from my dad. I hope he doesn't find the mailbox. I don't want to talk about the way the color is pastel pink with pastel yellow. I've been having with everyone here, we've had a lot of practice, we even beat Aoba Johsai once! It was a Saturday so I went out. Once I got to the park I got a text. When I looked at my phone, I saw that it was from my dad, speak of the devil.

Dad
Shoyo.

Hinata
Yes dad?

Dad
I got a question

-Sh*t-

Hinata
Yea?

Dad
Why's your mailbox under your bed?
And why is it pink and yellow???

-C'mon, how do I explain that?!?-

Hinata
It's under my bed because my soulmate hadn't written me anything for a while. 
And it's pink and yellow because she was the first one to get the mailbox and pick the letter.

Please believe it.

Dad
Okay
Also
When are you coming back? You should write to her when you come back.

*groans* Seriously? I don't want 'her' I want 'him'

Hinata
Okay
I got to go now, bye

Dad
okay
Bye

After I turned my phone off, I started to walk around the park. Why does it have to be a girl? Why can't it be a boy? What will he do if he finds out it's a boy? Will he kick me out? Will he accept me? Definitely not. He's going to kick me out the second he finds out. What about Natsu? Will he let me take her? I don't want to leave her there. What if her soulmate is a girl? Then what am I sup- 

"Ow..." I bumped into someone and fell, I looked up and saw Iwaizumi-san, "O-oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I bowed apologetically. "Oh no, that was my fault, I should've watched where I was going. You alright Hinata?" He knows my name? "O-oh, Oikawa wouldn't shut up about you, its always Hinata this, Shoyo that" He laughed. "O-oh o-okay." He talks about me? 

"Where were you headed? I could walk you there." He looked at me, "I wasn't really going anywhere, just thinking. A lot." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Oh, okay, mind if I walk with you? I don't really have anything else to do, and you could get off what's on your mind." He's nice, "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother you if you're doing something important." He shook his head, "Nah, it's fine, I'm free for the day, sh*ttykawa is with the juniors today." I nodded my head, "Okay then." We started walked for a few, "You wanna get everything out of your head? Cause I don't mind listening." He continued walking. Should I tell him? What would he think? "You've been quiet for a while, it's alright id you don't want to, I'm not gonna pressure you into telling me." "Um...It's fine, I have to tell someone anyways, or I'll explode with everything in my head" He chuckled.

We walked over to a bench and I sat down, "Let's sit down for now, I'm tired." He nodded his head and sat next to me. "So, what's been on your mind?" "Where do I start?" He chuckled again, "Maybe what's bothering you today?" Everything's bothering me today. "Well...I was thinking about my soulmate." I looked over and he had a blank face, is that good or bad? "My dad doesn't know it's a guy...and he's homophobic, which is even worse. But then I sorta like Toru-san...but what do I do with my soulmate? I told them I wasn't rejecting them for now, but how do I explain to them that I actually have a crush to someone else?" He looks shocked, did I say the wrong thing? 

~Iwas POV~ 
Hold on. What? Am I hearing this properly? Wait, didn't Toru's soulmate say that he's not rejecting him? What if-

"Iwaizumi-san? Are you okay?" He looked at me and rubbed his neck, "I'm good, what else did you say to your soulmate when you said you weren't rejecting them." I need to know if I'm right. "Well, nothing else really, that I wasn't ready to find them, I also told them that I wanted to find lo-" "Hey guys!" Are you serious?! I was so close! "Hey Toru-san!" "What do you want Oikawa?" He froze. "Toru-san? Are you alright?" Wtf is up with him? "I-I'm fine...Are you mad?" He looked at me. "Me? Mad? For what? Did you do something you weren't supposed to? Where are the juniors? You were supposed to watch them today." Hinata looks so confused. I can see why Oikawa likes him. Wait. Hinata said he 'sorta' liked Oikawa too. Nice. "You didn't say one of those st*pid nicknames. That's why. Oh and the juniors are with Makki and Mattsun. They said to go out since I didn't really look okay. Do I look okay?" "You look great Toru-san!" As expected. "Thanks Chibi~chan." Bleh. "You look fine to me sh*ttykawa." "Thanks Iwa~chan." Why won't he get rid of that nickname?

"Soo, what were you guys talking about?" He sat beside Hinata. Hinatas all red, I chuckled, "Definitely not you." He crossed his arms "Rude." Dramatic idi*t. "T-thanks for the talk Iwaizumi-san, but I should probably get going." I nodded my head, "No problem, caome to me when you want to let it out again." "I will, bye now." He bowed a little to me and Oikawa and left. "What?" I probably shouldn't tell him. I want to make sure I'm right before telling him and raising his hope for no reason. "Nothing. What do you want?" He looks confused, oh well. "Nothing really, I was bored, and I you two here and decided to say hi." Okay, Should we go? It's only like 5:oopm. "Wanna go get food?" I asked him. He looks shocked. "R-really? Sure. Where though?" Where should we go? "What about over there, I want to get agedashi tofu" I pointed to a restaurant. "Okay!"

~Hinatas POV~
I hope Iwaizmui doesn't tell Tour~san what I said. He wouldn't. He doesn't seem like the one to listen and tell tell everyone else. I just hope I'm right. 

I decided to stop by a restaurant and order some food, since the food back at the camp is boring. I put my headphones in and started playing Blue Hour, my favorite song so far, even though it's in Korean, it's still my favorite, they'll make a Japanese version too I think. I ordered some soba and water. (I searched it up and you're supposed to eat soba with sake, but he's like under age so water it is) 

After I ate I walked around before finally going back to the camp. I checked my phone for the time, it's 7:00pm, wow, I left around 12. I go back and get ready for bed, most of the members are sleep while others are still out.

I read a little before finally going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking, you know what would've been cool? If the mailboxes had the flag of their sexuality painted on it. I wish I could've thought of that before, it sounds cool.
In this case the mailbox color is decided my the person who turns 15 first. In this case Oikawa turned 15 before Shoyo, so he picked pink and yellow, and when Shoyo becomes 15 he gets the matching yellow and pink mailbox.

Then again, thank you reading, I didn't think this story would get a lot of reads, also I'm sorry for any mistakes.