Chapter 35

~Lets continue with the date~

~Oikawas POV~
We played music and sang along all the way to Fushimi Inari Taisha. (Shinto Shrine with famed gates) We got out of the car and he was looking around. "Wow! It's so pretty." I smiled at his cuteness. "Yea, c'mon, lets go to the shrine." I said to held holding his hand the way to the red gates. (This is actually one of my places I want to visit in Japan when I'm older)

 (This is actually one of my places I want to visit in Japan when I'm older)

When we got to the shrine, we both looked around. "It's so peaceful" Shoyo said quietly. "Yea, it seems like we're the only ones here." I said, I looked over to him and saw that he closed his eyes. "What are you doing?" "Ssshhh. I'm trying to make a wish." (do people do that a shrines?) He stood there for a few seconds before opening his eyes again. "Oh, what'd you wish for?" I asked him. "If I tell you it won't come true" He smiled. "Your turn." He said. "Alright."

I closed my eyes. Hmm, I wish to be with Shoyo for the rest of our lives. I don't want him to ever leave me...I opened my eyes and focused them on Hinata. He was smiling. I smiled back. We continued to look around the shrine for a few more minutes.

"Lets go back to the car now. There's another place I want to take you." I told him. "Alright!" He jumped up. We went back to the car and started to drive again.

This time I picked the song. Gurenge

"Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta (I learned the reason to become strong)
Boku wo tsurete susume" (Take me and go)

[And again! I do not know Japanese, but this song is amazing.]

I sang out. I love this song so much. (I can just imagine him singing ) Hinata sang along too.
I continued to drive until we got to Tome (parks, museums camping and history)

We got out of the car and walked around taking some pictures. "Toru! Lets take one together!" Hinata exclaimed holding up his camera. "Sure." I bent down a little so he could take the picture of us. Right before it took the photo, I kissed his cheek. *Flash* I looked at the photo, it came out perfect, Hinata's was shocked his mouth was open and his eyes were wide. XD

(We're going to exaggerate the time. Lets say~ That the time at the moment would have to be~ 11AM)

"Y-you did that on purpose!" Hinata said hiding his face. "Yea, I did." I walked closer to him, and whispered in his ear. "But it was definitely worth it~" and I pecked his lips. He turned even redder if possible and tried to hide his face. I picked him up (bridal style) and walked around all the way to the car. I looked at the time, 11:30. "Y-you can put me d-down now!" Hinata exclaimed. "Nah, I'll carry you all the way to the car." and I did exactly that.

Once we were at the car I placed him in his seat and then went to mine. "Where are we going now?" "Home, there's more planned there today, I can't really take Iwa's car really far. He's scared I'll damage it, I mean, I don't blame him." Hinata giggled. "It's alright. We can go when you car is fixed." He said. "Yea."