Chapter 30

~The Next Day~ I think its Thursay (imma try to put the days after skipping some days so we don't get confused)

~Hinata POV~
I walked to school after saying bye to Oikawa-San and Iwaizumi. The walk was quiet, I don't really walk with anyone so I always listen to music. Today I decided to play POV by Ariana Grande. As the song played I couldn't stop thinking about how I look in Oikawa-sans eyes. Could we really be soulmates?

Once I got to school, the team was waiting for me at the gym. "What's up?" I asked them, they all faced me. "Hinata!" Yamaguchi ran up to me and gave me a hug. "W-woah, Yams? What happened?" He let go of the hug, "Nothing, are you okay?" "Me? I'm fine?" Why are all of them looking at me worriedly. "Guys, I swear, I'm fine! I live with Oikawa-san now. He's treating me well." They all smiled at that. "That's good." Sugawara said, "We should probably practice now." Daichi said, everyone nodded and got ready.

~After School~

I'm so tired. I started walking to Oikawa-sans house when I heard someone yell, "Hinata! Come here!" I looked behind me, it was Sugawara and Ennoshita. What are they doing? I walked over to where they were, "Is something wrong?" They laughed a little, "Not at all, we just want to hang out. The three of us. To talk about everything." I nodded my head, "Alright, let me call to tell Oikawa-san that I'll be late." "Aright" Ennoshita said.

I took out my phone and called Oikawa-san

~Bold is Oikawa, Italics is Hinata~

Yahoo~

Hey Toru-san

Chibi~chan~ Is something wrong?

Not really? I just wanted to call you and let you know that I'm going to be home a bit later than usual.

That's fine! Thanks for letting me know!

Bye~ See you later

Bye Chibi~chan, be safe!

"Lets go" I said to Sugawara and Ennoshita. We walked over to Coach Ukai's store. "Get whatever you want, I'll pay." Sugawara said. "What's up with all my upperclassmen paying for everything?" sh*t, said it out loud, I put my hand to my mouth. Ennoshita and Sugawara laughed, "It's nothing really, since we're older, we like to pay for the youngers. Don't worry about it, you'll know when you're our age." Ennoshita said, ruffling my hair.

I went around the store and decided to get a meat bun, chips and some soda. "Are you sure that's all?" Sugawara asked, "Yea, I'm not that hungry." "Alright! Lets go to the park now, or do you wanna go to the café?" He asked, "Maybe the park, it's quieter there." Sugawara nodded and lead the way.

Once we got to the park, I had already finished my meat bun. We sat down on the grass and started talking. "Any ideas on who your soulmate is?" Suga asked Ennoshita. Ennoshita blushed a little, "Really?! Can we know?" I asked him. I wonder who it is? "W-well...It's Tanaka..." "TANAKA?!" Suga exclaimed. "SHUT UP!" Ennoshita went to cover Sugas mouth. I started laughing. "How do you know it's Tanaka-san?" Ennoshita blushed even more! "He was talking about his soulmate and how he said that he didn't know if it was a girl or boy, and I asked him if I could read his letter to see from their handwriting..." "And?!?" Suga asked, "W-when I looked at it, I realized that it was my handwriting and that it was my letter that I sent him the day before!" "Wow! Did you tell him?" I asked, he found his so easily, "N-no...I couldn't! I wanted him to find out on his own...I told him it was a guy and he seemed happy." "Aw Ennoshita, you're gonna have to tell him sooner or later." Ennoshita groaned.

"What about you Hinata? Have you found yours?" Ennoshita asked me. "I think it is Toru-san," Suga gasped. "We sent each other our initials, I got back O.T. Oikawa Toru" Suga groaned, "You'll know  soon." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Eventually." I laughed a little at Suga.

"Hey, not everyone finds their soulmate easily! You and Daichi knew immediately! That's not fair!" Ennoshita said. Suga laughed, "Wait, can I know how you two knew?" I wanna know Sugas story. "Well...I just showed him my mailbox when I first got it. Since my birthday is before his, I got to chose the colors." "What colors did you chose?" Suga blushed a little, "Navy Blue and White." "Why navy blue?" Ennoshita asked. "B-becasue, it was Daichi's favorite color" He covered his face, I laughed at his reaction. "Aw~ You had a crush on him without even know you two were soulmates." Ennoshita laughed.

"What were your colors?" Suga asked, "Well, I didn't get to choose, his birthday was before mine, he chose a pink-ish red with teal-ish blue" (Idk how to explain colors😅) "Isn't the tealish-blue your favorite color?" Suga asked, "Yea, it is" "What about you Shoyo?" "Just like Ennoshita-san, his birthday was before mine and he choose pastel pink and pastel yellow." (I just realized I put yellow as Hinatas favorite color and that it's the color of his mailbox, total coincidence, I swear😂) "Wow, and yellow's your favorite color." I nodded my head

"Shush! Back to the story." We all laughed. "Well, when I got home after getting my mailbox, I called Daichi over to show him. And when he got his, he got the same colors and called me the second he got home." "Aww, you two were made for each other" Ennoshita said, "Yea~" Suga blushed.

While we continued to talk until we saw Akaashi-san and Kenma and called them over. "Hey Akaashi-san! Hi Kenma!" "Hey Hinata, hello everyone." Akaashi said as he sat down. "Hi Shoyo, hey everyone." Kenma said sitting down next to me. "What are you all talking about?" Akaashi asked, "Oh, we're talking about our soulmates and our mailboxes. How's Bokuto-san?" I asked him. He blushed a little, "He's fine." I turned to kenma, "How's Kuroo?" He also blushed, "He's fine, he's at home." "How did you know Bokuto-san and you were soulmates Akaashi?"

Ennoshita-san asked. "W-well, one time, he asked me to come to his place to help him with his homework. And while we were in his room, I was looking around, and saw his Mailbox. When I saw it I realized that mine was the same color." "Aw~ What color was it?" Suga asked, "It was black with yellow" "Cute~" Ennoshita said.

"Kenma? How did you and Kuroo know?" Kenma sat up a little, "The same as Akaashi's. He always came over when we were younger, he saw my mailbox and said he had the same one." "D*mn, what colors?" Ennoshita asked. "Red and Light blue, red is my favorite color while light blue is his." "How cute~ Everyone's soulmates chose their favorite colors." Akaashi said. "Yea..." I said. Who could be mine? Mine asked me my favorite color, so it was a coincidence. "Cheer up Shoyo! You'll find him soon. For now, focus on Oikawa" Suga winked. I blushed and tried hiding my face.

"Oooh~ What's going on between you and Oikawa-san?" Akaashi asked. "W-well...I love him...and he *mumbles*" *He kissed me on the Ferris wheel.* Suga laughed. "The two went on a date on Sunday before we had to leave on Monday. They kissed on the Ferris wheel!" I kept my face hidden. "That's so cute~" Kenma said. "I think he filmed it" They all gasped, "I need him to send it to me!" Suga exclaimed. I groaned, and everyone laughed. "Oh, and I think we could be soulmates." "There's a chance." Kenma said. "Yea." Akaashi agreed after telling them about the initials thing.

We talked for a while until it was time to go back home. Oikawa-sans probably worried sick.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" "Bye Hinata!" "Bye!" With that I walked back to Oikawa-sans place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted this chapter to focus on the other characters and how they met their soulmates. Pretty cute tbh