Chapter 41

~Time Skip to Saturday~

~Hinatas POV~
We decided to wait till Saturday to paint the room cause of school and homework. We moved the stuff that was in the room. The bed was in Toru's room, the desk was in the hallway, so was the dresser.

We taped around the ceiling so that the paint for the wall won't get on the ceiling. We also had newspapers on the floor with tape holding them in one place. There was tape almost, everywhere.

Natsu wanted to help so I gave her a old shirt and shorts to wear incase she gets paint on herself. Toru and I were also wearing old clothes.

We painted one wall gold, two link pink and one white for the flowers. Toru painted where I couldn't reach and Natsu painted the little wood edges on the ground.
(idk what they're called, the little extra wood piece on the wall by the ground.)

As I painted the pink wall, I felt something cold on my face. I touched it and saw paint. I gasp at Toru. "Toru!" I went after him, paint on my finger and put it on his cheek. "Oh my god!" I screamed out when I felt paint on my butt, I turned around and saw Natsu with the gold paint brush. She giggled. "You little-" I ran after her with the pink paint. "AAAH HE'S GOING TO GET ME!" She yelled out and ran to Toru, getting paint on him too.

"Shouldn't have done that Princess." He said tickling her. "AH, I'M SORRY!" She was laughing so hard. I was laughing too. "C'mere!" I took a little bit of red paint and put it on her forehead, "Simba." Me and Toru started to laugh. "Oh my god, I can't believe you did that!" Toru said laughing. "You're next if you put paint on me again sweetheart." I said getting up and continued to paint. Toru had a little blush on his face.

Toru and Natsu got up and continued to paint as well. "Ack! What the fu-" I cut myself off before I cursed. "No bad words Ni-chan." Natsu said pointing her finger at me. Toru laughed, "Yea, no cursing Shoyo~" He teased, "Oh shush, what was that?" I looked at where I felt Toru touch, there was a gold hand print on my a*s.

"Oikawa Toru." I looked at him. He moved back a little, "I told you he would get mad." Natsu said innocently, going back to painting. I dipped my hand in the gold paint. "Get your butt over here." I went to him and he backed up into the freshly painted pink wall. I quickly grabbed his face with the gold paint and gave him a peck on the lips. "Try it again, look where you're at now darling. Entire backside, covered in paint." I whispered in his ear. "Some probably got on your hair." I kissed him one last time and backed away and looked at his face. He was all red and got off he wet wall. He turned around and I started to laugh, Natsu too. "You have paint everywhere!" I laughed out. He even had a gold hand on his face.

On the wall, it showed the paint wiped, and his silhouette was easy to see. "Silly ni-chan." Natsu said laughing. Toru started to laugh too. "Lets finished painting now." He said laughing.

We finished painting the walls and ceiling but I have to wait a while for the paint to dry to paint the flowers on. I got a sketch ready for when the walls dried. We opened the window to let the paint smell out.

We let Natsu pick what we were going to eat tonight, since it's close to dinner. We started around lunch. Wow, she's going to have to sleep with us tonight.

We ate and went to bed. We have to finish her room tomorrow.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and made breakfast for the two of them. They're still sleeping. I make some miso soup with noodles, and come coffee for me and Toru and juice for Natsu.

I went back to the room and woke up Natsu first. "Natsu~ Get up sleepyhead." I shook her a little and her little head popped up from the covers. "Hm?" Her eyes were still closed. I laughed a little. "C'mon Natsu, breakfast is ready, go brush and get ready." She got up and walked to the bathroom.

Now to wake Toru up. I moved over to our bed and shook him. "Toru!" He groaned. I laughed, "C'mon, breakfast is ready." He stayed still. "I'll give you a kiss~" With that his head moved a little, "kiss?" He said in his raspy morning voice, I blushed a little. "Yes, I'll give you a kiss. Only after you brush your teeth." I smiled as he groaned again. "You have 2 seconds to get up before I change my mind about the kiss." He quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

I went to see how Natsu was doing, "Natsu? You alright?" I asked her, "Yea, I'm almost done!" "Okay, when you are, come downstairs." "Okay." I went downstairs and put the soup in bowls.

They finally walked downstairs, Oikawa still had his messy morning hair. "Kiss." He said walking up to me. I laughed a little, "Here." I kissed him and he kissed back. I don't know how long we kissed for but we stopped when we heard Natsu yell. "EW! GET A ROOM!" We stopped and looked at her covering her face. We both laughed, "Sorry Natsu." Toru said ruffling her hair.

We ate and went back to painting Natsu's room. I drew the sketch out on the white wall, and started to paint it in. I haven't painted in a while, I hope it turns out okay. I finished painting and turned around to see a shocked and a happy face. Natsu had the biggest smile ever. "It looks amazing Sho Ni-cha!" Toru was in shock, "What? Does it look bad?" I asked him. "No? It looks amazing! Look at it it." I looked at the wall and saw how beautiful the flowers looked.

(Something like that but with a white wall, and red and pink flowers)

"It does look nice." I said, Toru was hugging me from behind. "After it's done drying we can put her bed under it." I said. "And we could try adding some flowers to some of the furniture." Toru added on. "Really? You're okay with me painting the furniture?" I looked at him, his face was on my shoulder. "Yea, I mean, it's going to be her room anyways." "You really are amazing." I kissed him on the cheek and went to sketch on the other furniture.

When we were done her room looked amazing! She loved it, we moved her bed back and put it under the where the flowers were. She fell asleep soon after from how tired she was from helping.

"That was tiring." I said yawning. "Baby, it's only around 3." Toru said, "and? I'm tired, I wanna cuddle." I dragged him out of her room and walked into ours. We lied on the bed for a while cuddling and talking to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update! I have nothing else to do tbh...I'm going to start the other story after this one's done and when I have another AU idea.