Chapter 8

Once Hinata had let go of Oikawa, and went to get his stuff while Oikawa already had his stuff.

~Hinata POV~

Once I grabbed my stuff I ran over to Oikawa~san who what standing by the exit of the gym. (I really need to give Oikawa a nick name) "Lets go!" I yelled and dragged him away, ginoring how everyone was looking at us.

~Oikawa POV~

As Hinata dragged me away, I saw his teammates looking at us with confused looks. What was he yelling about? Maybe I shouldn't ask, it was probably personal if he came out crying. Where's he taking me? "Shoyo, where are we going?" I used his first name by accident. He stopped and turned around blushing, cute. "S-sorry for using your first name, it just slipped." He looked at me, "It's okay, we're going to go to this café I went to this morning! Their coffee is so good." He continued to walk to the café with me behind him. We continued to walk for a few minutes.

"Hey Shoyo, since I can call you by your first you should call me by my first." That's not a bad idea, although the respect I get by being called 'Oikawa~san' is nice, I need a change since I hear the 1rst years call me it all the time at Aoba Johsai. "O-Okay, Oi-Toru~san." He's blushing! "cute." SHIT! I said that out loud! "O-oh, thank you!" He's smiling and turning redder. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing too.

We finally got to the café Hinata was talking about and went inside and sat down in one of the booths. "You should try the vanilla latte and their cake, they're really good." Hinata said. "I'll try them then." He then got up and went to go order. What am I doing?! He's so cute and small. But I have a soulmate. They said that they're not ready to meet me but I'm not fully rejected either. But how do I tell them I met someone else?! "Toru-san?" Hinata came back already? "You looked like you were deep in thought." I did? "O-oh, it's nothing, I was just thinking about the match earlier." I don't want him to know about my soulmate problem. "That's fine, our orders should be done in a few." He sat down. Oh sh*t I forgot to give him money for my things. "How much was it?" He looks at me confused. "What was how much?" "The coffee and cake, I didn't give you money for them. I feel bad." "OH! You don't have to worry about it. It's fine. I swear." He's trying to convince me not to give him the money for them. "No no. That's not how this works. I'm supposed to be your senpai, I shouldn't have let you pay. Especially for the coffee and cake." He's smiling. He's trying to kill me. "It's okay, it's a gift fr-" He was cut off.

"Here are your drinks and cake. Enjoy!" Said the waitress. "Thank you!" replied Hinata. I smiled and nodded, "Thank you." with that she left. I'll just slip the money into his bag when he's not looking. As I took a bite from the cake, Hinata looked at me and asked if it tasted good and if I liked it. "Yea, it's really good." It was good, so was the coffee.

Once we had finished, we decided to go the park. "Soooo...how's volleyball? Hinata asked. "It's going good. There's nothing exciting going on for now." We didn't really have any upcoming games to be honest. "okay, what about your soulmate?" f*ck. "Have you found them yet?" Why did he have to ask? "Oh...um...it's going good I guess, I write to them whenever I can, haven't found him yet. He seems fun I guess. what about you?" "Oh...he's nice, and understanding. I haven't found mine either." Okay, I guess that's good. GOOD? wait no, I can't say that! STUPID! wait, why'd I say good? You like him don't you? YOU IDIOT! shut up! What about your soulmate?! You can't just forget him! "I KNOW!" F*ck! "Toru-san? Are you okay?" Hinata asked, "You look a bit mad...was it something I said?" "No! Not at all! I was just...arguing with myself..." Hinata tilted his head to the side and went "about what?" He looks like a lost puppy. "My heart! You are too cute!" Hinata started blushing. "Oh and uh, the argument wasn't important, just over something Iwa~chan said a while ago*lies*" "Ohhh, okay. Should we head home it's about to get dark" I looked at the time, 7:14. "Yes, I'll walk you home."

As we walked to Hinata's house I remembered about the money. He was in front of me so I just decided to slip in the money for both of our coffee and cakes with a tiny note. We didn't talk much on our there there, but it was a comfortable silence. Then he stopped, "Why'd you stop?" He turned around, "We're here Toru~san" He giggled. "Oh...heh...my bad" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Well, I'll text you later, bye Toru-san." He smiled and hugged me before going inside. "Bye Shoyo." Once I made sure he went inside I left.
Today was a good day
~~~~~~
This chapter was a bit short, but I might add more to the next one.