Chapter 18

~The next morning~

~Oikawas POV~
I woke up to an empty room. Did everybody already leave? I looked at the time 12:00pm. Damn, i slept for a long time. I went to get ready for the day, although I might just go to the library and read with a cup of coffee.

After I finished changing, I went back to the room to get my things before leaving. I'll just get breakfast on the way to the library. I was wearing black jeans, a grey shirt, navy blue jean jacket, along with vans and a beanie.

 I was wearing black jeans, a grey shirt, navy blue jean jacket,  along with vans and a beanie

When I was walking to the main gate, I bumped into Iwaizumi and told him where I was headed. "Oh, hey Iwa~chan, I'm going to the library today, so I'll be back late." He looked at me, "Okay, no Hinata this time?" I want Hinata rest, I shouldn't have him come with me everywhere, although I would love him being there. "Uh, not, not today, I'm going to let him rest." He nodded his head and I left.

On the way there, I made a stop at the café and bookstore so I could get a bookmark instead of folding the corner of the page, it leaves a line showing it was folded and I don't like it. After I get breakfast and bookmark, I get to the library and say hello to the librarian at the front desk.

After finding a nice spot to sit down at, I pulled out the book and started to read. After a while, I looked at the time, 2:00pm, I've been reading for almost 2 hours. Damn, and I'm only up to chapter 15. The book has a lot of chapters, so it should take me a while to finish it, which is good, since I have nothing better to do.

Another hour has gone by and I heard someone sit down next to me. (Imma put a couch in the library, cause why not 🤷🏽‍♀️ Reading on a couch is much more comfier than reading on a chair.) I didn't look up, thinking they might leave in a few minutes. It's been a couple of minutes and the person was still sitting there.

"Hey Toru-san." They spoke up, I looked over and saw Hinata, of course, who else would sit next to a stranger? "Hey Shoyo." I smiled at him, I looked at him, and saw that he had the green book in his hand from last time. He had his glasses on, he looks so cute. (I lost count on how many times I've wrote cute in this story) "How's the book?" I asked him, he seems half way done, wow, that's fast. He smiled, "I really like it, I can't wait to see what happens in the sequels. What about you? Do you like Divergent?" I nodded my head, "It's really good." He smiled, "That's good."
(I'm sorry for all the book talk, I'm whole a*s nerd when it comes to books😅)

With that we both went back to reading with each others company.

~Hinatas POV~
I wanted to go out to read today, but I didn't think I'd meet Oikawa-san here. He looks so good. His outfit is so simple but looks so good, I wonder if I look okay. It's not much, but I had to limit my outfits for the camp. I just wore my pink-ish hoodie with black jeans and vans. (the same hoodie from chapter 15, I couldn't find anything else his style)

 (the same hoodie from chapter 15, I couldn't find anything else his style)