Chapter 23

~Time Skip to Friday~

~Hinatas POV~
It's been a week of practice matches, we won a few of them. Some of them we lost, but it's not that bad! We got better! 

This was the last week of the training camp. I had a lot of fun, especially when I went out with Oikawa-san.  

We have a final practice match with Nekoma (nekoma nekoma neko-neko nekoma😂) today. I hope we win. 
After I finished changing, went to the gym and saw Akaashi-san and Bokuto-san on the bleachers, along with Iwaizumi and Oikawa-san. I smiled and waved at them, they smiled and waved back. 

We lost by 5 points, 25-20, it was close, but it's alright, we still won other games though. After changing, Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san walked up to me. "Hey hey hey! Good Job Shoyo!" "You did great Hinata." Akaashi-san said, "Thank you!" I bowed a little. Behind me I heard, "Good job Hinata.  You were close." I turned around and saw Iwaizumi and Oikawa-san. "Yea! You were amazing Shoyo!" Oikawa-san said. "Thanks guys." We talked a little more until Daichi called everyone to gather up. "Thanks for watching, I'll see you two later!" They said bye and I walked over to Daichi.

"Even though we lost. I was thinking of taking everyone out, my treat." Daichi said to the team. "Damn, really?!" Narita said. (since we don't really know Kinoshitas, and Naritas personalities that much, Imma take a guess on how I think they would be like.) "You're in a awfully good mood Daichi-san, did something good happen for you to treat us?" Kinoshita asked. Daichi chuckled, "Not really, but we improved a lot over these 2 weeks, so I thought we all deserved it." "How nice of you Daichi." Sugawara said standing next to Daichi. "Thanks Daichi-san!" Yamaguchi said. 

We went out for the day, mainly walking around the place and grabbing brunch. We also stopped by the park and I sat down on the bench reading my book until Sugawara came up to me. "So~ How's you and Oikawa?" He sat down beside me. "What do you mean?" Did I miss something? He laughed a little, "Oh, didn't you see the way he looks at you. He looks at you like you're his everything." Oh...I tried covering my face with my book. "T-that's not true! He doesn't look a-at me like that. D-does he?" I put my book down a little so I could see Sugawara's reaction. He's laughing.

"Oh Hinata, he does! With so much love and everything! And I've seen the way you look at him." Nope! "I don't look at him like anything!" He pulled my book down from my face, "Yes you do, you look at him with so much love too and you blush whenever we're talking about or with Oikawa." I put my hands to my face. "N-nope..." Sugawara laughed a little, "I mean...your prince charming is right over there." He said pointing to Oikawa-san talking with Daichi. "Please don't!" He didn't listen. 

"OIKAWA COME HERE!" 

Oikawa-san ran over to where we were and stood in front. "Hey Mr. Refreshing, Hi Shoyo." Sugawara crossed his arms "Hey, I thought I told you to stop calling me that?" Oikawa-san laughed, "Sorry sorry." Sugawara stood up, what is he doing?!? "You can sit down, I just wanted to call you over so Hinata won't feel so lonely, Daichi promised me on a date so I'm gonna go now." He waved bye and winked in my direction.

 I groaned, "Is something wrong Shoyo?" He looked at me. Oh he looks so handsome! I can't think straight. (that's cause your gay Shoyo...) "I-I'm alright." He nodded head, "Alright, did you like the 2 weeks away from home?" He was looking at me with curious eyes. "Yea, it was nice, although I wish I could've written to my soulmate." I was playing with the ends of my hoodies sleeve, "Oh, me too, I can't wait to go home on Monday. I first thing I'm going to do is write to them about my 2 weeks. I hope he does the same." I hope mine writes to me too...

"Shoyo? You seem sad. Are you sure everything's alright?" He looks concerned. "I-uh-think I'm okay? Its just being gone 2 weeks was different...I couldn't read my soulmates letters...but he said that he wasn't going to be able to write for these 2 weeks just like me. I thought I was going to be able to find him during these 2 weeks but his reason was probably different." Oikawa-san stood up, "Mine wrote the same. You wanna go get food to get our minds off of our soulmates?" I nodded my head and got up.

~Oikawas POV~
After Iwaizumi told us to go out today after our match I decided to go to the park. But now I'm with Hinata getting food. He's so adorable. He was reading a book before I walked over, I think it's the third book. "Hey, Hinata? Which book were you reading?"  He looked at me, his eyes look so big and pretty. "It was the third one. I finished the other two over the 2 weeks." Wow. He does read fast. "Damn, I finished Divergent like on Monday, and I don't know what the sequels are called." I rubbed the back of my neck, he giggled. "That's alright, we can go to the bookstore after getting food." He said, walking into the diner.

We both ordered some noodles and other side dishes, this time Hinata didn't argue over paying, he finally got it that I'm never letting him pay. "Did you like reading the books?" I asked him, he was chewing and answered after, "Yea, they were really good. I might get a book today for after I finish the third one." I nodded my head, I want to talk about his soulmate, but I don't want to make him sad.

After we ate we walked over to the bookstore a couple blocks over. Once we entered Shoyo immediately went to an aisle. After I found him I saw him on the floor again. "Shoyo? Why do you like the floor so much?" I laughed a little. He turned a bit red, "I-it's just that the books are closer to the ground and bending down would hurt. So I just sit down." He started to laugh too. 

"Oh, and I found the books for you. Do you want the rest? Or just one?" He held up two books 'Insurgent' and Allegiant', "Sure, I'll take both, it'll be a lot of work to finish one and no have the other next ready to read." Hinata nodded his head agreeing. "Do you know what book you're going to get?" I asked him once he stood up. "Yea, I saw a trailer for a movie and found a book for it. It's called 'The Fault In Our Stars.' I'll probably ask someone for help." He went to go find someone and I followed.

(I'm basically putting books I've read and have at home, but I have yet to read the sequels to Divergent,)

After I found Hinata, he keeps running off, he was talking to a guy, with sorta blond hair. I walked up to him, Hinata was talking "Hi, I was wondering if you had 'The Fault In Our Stars', if you do could you show me where?" He asked politely to the worker. The worker smiled, he looks about our age, I don't like how he's looking at Hinata. "Sure thing." He smiled again, "Just follow me cutie." Shoyo gave the guy a smile and followed him while I made sure the worker didn't try anything. "Here you go, will that be all for today?" Hinata nodded his head, "Alright, just come over to the register and I'll ring you up. 

Once we got to the register Hinata placed his book down while I placed mine and read the guys name tag, 'Atsumu', alright. "Okay, that would be $36.24" (books are lowkey expensive) I gave him my card, "Toru-san, I can pay this time, you alright paid for the food." Hinata looks at me, while the worker looks a bit mad? "It's fine Shoyo." After paying we finally left. 

"Finally." I breathed out. Hinata looks at me confused. "Are you alright?" "Yea, it's nothing bad." "Alright." 

We went to the park again and talked for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Holidays!

I hope there weren't any mistakes, I got my nails done recently so its a bit hard to type.