Chapter 3

~Oikawa POV~

Stupid Iwa~chan. I can't believe I cried in front of everyone. When did they even get there? UGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! What did I even do? Was I the problem? Or did something happen to them for them to not want a soulmate? I hope it's a boy. Girls are pretty boring, they might be pretty but I don't find them attractive enough to like them. What if they're not gay? F*cking hell. STOP THINKING! But I can't. YOU HAVE TO. BEFORE YOU START CRYING AGAIN. You're right. Wait why am I talking to myself??? I don't know either.

~As he left the school he decided to go to a café he saw the other day~

~When he got there~

What should I get? They have so many options. Maybe I'll get a iced latte.

"NEXT!" My turn, "Hello, what can I get for you today?" The barista asked, "Could I get a iced latte with a cake piece." As she put everything in the computer she said my total and I gave her the money and waited for my latte and cake. "Here you go, thank you and please come again." She smiled, and I smiled back as I left.

"Where to go now?" I asked myself. I need to get my mind off my soulmate. I started walking towards the park, as I got there and sat down on a bench. I saw two figures with orange hair.

It was Chibi~chan! "Hey Chibi~chan." He looked up and walked over to where I was, with the tinier version of him and he showed his bright smile. "Hi Oikawa-san, this is my sister Natsu", Hinata bent down so he was at eye-level with his sister. "Natsu say hi, he's a friend of mine." Natsu nodded her head, "Hello, ni-san!" Aww she's adorable. "Hello Natsu" I looked at Hinata "Do you want to sit down?" I pointed to the other side of the bench. "Sure, I'm tired from school and walking here. Natsu, you can go play, but make sure you can see me and that I can see you. Okay?" He sat down, "Okay ni-san!" She ran off to play on the playground.

"She's adorable. I only have an older sister." Hinata smiled, My heart, "Yea, she is, she's annoying at times but I wouldn't trade her for the world." How cute. "That's sweet" He smiled at that. My heart is going to BURST at his cuteness. "Are you okay Oikawa-san?" Hmm? "Yea, why?" I asked, Hinata looks confused, "Oh, it's just that...you look like you cried." "I do?" Hinata nods his head. Oh, I said it out loud. "Ah, it's nothing *lies* it was from practice *another lie* it's okay now" I can't let anyone else know about my soulmate. Hinata seems to believe it. "Okay, which school do you go to? I'm in Karasuno." Karasuno? Sh*t he's my rival. "Oh...well I'm in Aoba Johsai, which would make us rivals." "That's okay, do you play volleyball?" after asking Hinata looks towards his sister making sure she's still there. "Yea, I do, I'm their captain and setter." "Sounds fun, I'm a middle blocker, Kageyama is a setter too." Tobio~chan? He went to Karasuno? I thought he went to Shiriatorizawa. "Oh? Tobio~chan is in Karasuno?" Sh*t I said that outloud. "Tobio~chan? You know Kageyama? He's super scary when mad." Hinata shivered. I laughed. "Why are you laughing?" "Tobio~chan? Scary? That's funny." I can't imagine Tobio~chan scary. He had such a baby face in middle school. "You don't believe me? He's right there. You could see for yourself." He pointed to a person sitting on another bench with dark hair.

Tobio~chan is here?! "Nah, I'm good." Hinata giggled. MY HEART.

~Hinata POV~

AAAHHH HE'S SO CUTE AND FOR WHAT. HIS LAUGH. AAHHHH. He doesn't know that Kageyama is scary? Wait, how does he know Kageyama? "Oikawa-san?" "Yeah Chibi~chan?" That nickname always gets me, I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. "H-how do you know Kageyama?" I'm curious now. "Oh, well, um...we went to the same middle school." Woah. "Really?!" "Yea, although I'm pretty sure he changed, a lot." "Changed?" Sh*t said that out loud! Oikawa-san nods his head. "Yea, when I was in middle school he was so sweet." My turn to laugh. "BAHAHAAHBAHAH HIM, SWEET?!" I can't stop laughing. "He was, I wonder if it was my fault he's like this now." I stopped laughing, and looked at Natsu, "What do you mean, your fault." Oikawa-san sighs "Well...*sighs* I tried to...slap him...before I left" Oikawa-san doesn't seem happy. "Oh, I'm pretty sure we all wanted to slap him at some point right?" Oikawa-san lets out a small laugh. "Yea, I guess, but I wanted to slap him because I was jealous, that he was better at me in a short period of time." Ohhh. "That's okay." "It's really not." "Oikawa-san, it is, you didn't actually hit him, and now, you are better than before. Right?" Oikawa-san smiled. "Yea, you're right."

We continued to talk for a few more minutes before me and Natsu and to leave. "Could I get your number?" Oikawa-san asked, "Sure, here you go, don't forget to text me later." With that Natsu and I left. This is how I wanted to find someone. Not with the st*pid soulmate thing.

I bet you're wondering why I don't like it. You see, ever since I was young, I thought the soulmate thing was really cool and sweet. But then I heard that people lie about their mailboxes to get with the person they like, and I'm scared of my dads reaction to finding out that my soulmate is a boy instead of a girl. I also heard that most soulmates don't like the other. I don't want to get rejected by someone I nev-.

"Ni-san!" Natsu interrupted my thoughts. "Yes Natsu? Is everything okay?" "We're home ni-san. See." She pointed to the door. We're here already? I don't want to go in. But I have to.

~~~~~~~

I hope the story is alright. I'm really not to sure what to put since I'm doing this by just trying it down from the top of my head. I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes.