Chapter 12

~Hinatas POV~
I can't believe I like Oikawa~san! I mean...he's strong, handsome, nice, and he ev-
"Shoyo? You alright?" I looked up at who asked, and saw Kenma. "O-oh, I'm alright! Just thinking over a few things." He was playing with his gaming console. "Alright then, I'll see you later, bye Shoyo." I waved "Bye Kenma!" After Kenma left, I headed to the locker room before our match.

"So, Shoyo, when are you going to tell him? I-If you're going to tell him." Asahi~san asked. Am I going to tell him? "I haven't really thought about it to be honest. I might, when the time comes, but for now, I'd like to keep it a secret from him, I don't want to ruin our friendship." "That's understandable." Asahi~san said nodding and left.

After we finished changing we went up to the gym and saw that Aoba Johsai was waiting for us. Oikawa looked over and we made eye contact before I turned away blushing after he winked. I tried covering my face but Yams saw and started chuckling. "Yamsss, shush~" I bet I'm even more red than before, "sory, sorry." Daichi looked over and started laughing too, "Hinata, make sure that playing against your, soon to be, boyfriend doesn't affect your ability to play." "DAICHI-SAN!" I tried covering my face with my arms but I'm pretty sure I'm failing.
I heard everyone laughing, "Guysss, shush~, he's right there😩" they continued, "don't worry Hinata, they'll stop in a few" I heard Kioyko say, Yachi behind her nodding her head. "U-um...h-he's looking at u-us..." Yachi pointed over to Oikawa.
"GUYS, SH*T UP😩" I tried making them stop but didn't work, Oikawa's looking at me. What do I do? Do I smile back? I'll smile back.

When I smiled back it seemed like he chuckled and went back to stretching. This is so embarrassing 😩

~Oikawas POV~
We were all stretching before the game started when we heard laughter from across the court. I looked over and saw Karasuno laughing around Shoyo. "DAICHI-SAN!" I'm pretty sure everyone's looking at them now. They're still laughing. "GUYS, SHUT UP!" I wonder what they're laughing about that's making Shoyo blush. He saw me looking at him. Sh*t! Do I look away? Nah, I want to see where this goes. 

He smiled at me! He's so cute! He's trying to hide his face now that I winked at him. "You really like him don't you?" I looked behind me, "Makki, sh*t up. Of course I like him. I'm not going to hide it. He's so small, and cute, and his smile is like the best thing I've ev- OW IWA! WHAT THE HELL!?"

 Iwaizumi threw a volleyball at me! How rude. "You need to shut up. You're making everyone who's single here, feel more single." [did that make sense? idk if it does] "But that doesn't mean you can hit me with the damn ball Iwaizumi." Everyone turned to look at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" "No, just that you never call Iwaizumi-san by his full name." Kunimi stated. Really? "Yea, it's always 'Iwa~chan' or something." Mattsun said agreeing with Kunimi. "Really? Oh, oh well. It's nothing bad." I looked over at Iwaizumi, he stood there frozen. "Yo? You alright?" Makki asked him waving his hand in front of his face. "H-huh? Oh, I'm fine, I think." I think me calling his by his full last name instead of Iwa-chan did something to his brain. [lmao]

"EVERYONE. LINE UP!" We heard coach yell. Everyone lines up and began the match. 

~After the match~
We won. Nothing new. I'm not treating everyone this time. Like Iwaizumi said. I have to stop treating them every time we win. They'll become spoiled. "Good job guys." We shook hand with Karasuno and said good game. When I finally got to Hinata I shook his hand and went "Good job Chibi~chan. You did good." With that I walked away.

After we left the gym and changed, I decided that I should take Shoyo out. Since we don't have anything planned, why not hangout while we're here. 

I saw him around the cafeteria earlier, maybe he's still there. Once I got to the cafeteria, I saw him with Fukurodanis captain and vice-captain. "Hey Shoyo." I walked up to them. "Hi Toru~san." I looked over to who he was talking to, "Hello Bokuto, Akaashi" I nodded my head at them. "Hey Hey Hey! Did you see Shoyo play?! He did so good!" "Hello Oikawa~san, Yes Bokuto~san he played against him today, remember?" Akaashi is always so calm. I don't get how he handles Bokutos energy when he's so calm and quiet. "I was wondering is I could take Shoyo away from you two." "Sure Toru~san, bye guys, I'll see you later." With that I dragged him away.

"Toru~san, where are we going?!" He squeaked. I chuckled. "Don't worry Shoyo, I'm just taking you out for today, you don't have anything else planned right?" I forgot to ask him is he didn't have anything else planned for today. "Umm, I don't think so, if I do, then Daichi will remind me 30 minutes before." Good. 

I took him to a café by the school. "Now. Don't even think you're paying. I'm paying this time." He giggled. Why is he so cute?! "Okay Toru~san, can I get a cake piece and a small vanilla latte?" "Yup! I'll be back with our order, you can go ahead and pick a spot to sit down." He looked at me "Okay Toru~san." 

~Hinatas POV~
As Oikawa~san went to get our food, I sat down by the window looking outside. He's so nice. I feel bad that I can't pay for my items, but I don't think that he's going to let me pay ever.
I FORGOT TO TELL THE OTHERS! They're probably worried that I just went missing without telling them! 

I took my phone out and saw all the messages from the team.

~Volleyball Group Chat~
Daichi
DID ANYONE SEE HINATA?
I CAN'T FIND HIM!

Sugawara
HINATA'S MISSING??!!

Noya
SHOYO? WHERE'D YOU GO?!

Ennoshita
Guys, I think he's fine. 

Kinoshita
Yea. He's highschooler, he knows how to take care of himself.

Narita
^^What they said.

Asahi
Hinata, If you see these. PLEASE tell us where you went.
Yachi's worried sick and you know how she gets.

Yachi
I'm sorry ToT 

Kioyko
Yachi, You're fine, it's not your fault!

Tsukkishima
The id*ot's missing?

Yamaguchi
Tsukki, quiet. Something could've happened

Kageyama
Did he not tell anyone he left?

Tsukkishima
I'm pretty sure if he did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Kageyama
Sh*t up!

Yamaguchi
Kages, stop it. 
Oh and I asked Akaashi~san if he saw Hinata and he said that Oikawa~san dragged him away.

Tanaka
He's probably having fun, with his boyfriend.

Hinata
Guys, I'm so sorry! I forgot to mention that I left. I went out with Oikawa~san and forgot to tell someone that I was leaving.

Daichi
Okay. Tell us next time. Okay?

Hinata
Okay!

Tanaka
Oikawa~san hmm? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Noya
OooOoh...Shoyo went out wit his boyfriend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hinata
He's not my boyfriend!!! >////<
We're just friends!

Daichi
C'mon guys, leave him alone, let him enjoy his date. (I got tired of serious Daichi everywhere, so I'm going to make him a LITTLE chaotic.)

Suagawara
Yea. Sorry Hinata for interrupting your date. You can log off now. :D

Hinata
GUYS!!! It's not a date!!

Tanaka
Sureee

Hinata
Suhsh >////<
I'm going to log off now, ttyl

Everyone responds with 'ttyl'

Oikawa~san came back and sat down placing the drinks and cake on the table.
"Why are you so red?" I am?! Sh*t!

"O-oh, just the team being embarrassing." I tried to cover my face. But Oikawa~san pulled my hands down. "Don't cover your face. You look cute when your blushing." He slapped his hand against his mouth. (that one move every gen z does, lmao) "I-I didn't mean to say that out loud!" He's blushing just as mush as I am. I started laughing. "W-why are you laughing?" He looks so confused and cute. "I-it's nothing, just that you're probably as red as me now." He froze. "I-I...  um...D-don't look!" He tried covering his face too. "C'mon, since I can't cover my face, neither can you." I tried grabbed his hands before he could cover himself. But instead he grabbed my arm and pulled it away.

When he did that we realized how we actually were. His lips were  so close to mine...

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes. I hope you liked the chapter ^-^