Chapter 45

~Hinatas POV~
Things have been amazing for us. Its been 2 years since we had Akito. His first word was papa! Toru wanted it to be Dad, but he's happy either way.

We've been together for 13 years. Got married on our 10th year together, had Akito in our 11th year together. And Akito turns 2 today!

We were setting up everything for a at home birthday. We didn't invite too many people. Mostly people from Highschool, Akira and Natsu.

We finished setting up everything when we heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" Natsu yelled out opening the door. "Hello!" She said openig the door. "Kenma! Kuroo!" I exclaimed welcoming them inside. "Hi Shoyo." Kema said hugging me. "Hey." Kuroo said. "Everyone else is in the garden with Akito." I told them. "Thanks." Kenma said dragging Kuroo away.

I walked outside to look at everyone. The place was decorated to match the animal theme. everyone was surrounding Akito and taking pictures.

 everyone was surrounding Akito and taking pictures

(That's Akiro's outfit)

"Hello baby~" I said when Toru came over to me with Akito. "Papa!" He reached out his arms for me. "Here, he's been enjoying the attention from everyone." Toru said laughing. "Oh I bet." Akira came over to us, "Hello. How's everything?" She asked. "Everything's good, would you like to hold him?" I asked, handing Akito to her. "My, he's gotten so big!" Akira said, "Oh yes, definitely."

We talked for a bit before cutting the cake, we bought two. One piece for Akito to 'eat' with his hands also for photos and the rest for everyone.

The party ended around 8PM

"Thanks Tadashi and Tobio for coming." The two of them got married 2 years ago. "No problem, thanks for inviting us." Tadashi said. "We should all meet up again." Suga/Sawamura said. "Yea. How are you and Daichi? And little Hikaru?" He smiled, "We're fine~ Hikaru loves causing trouble since he's 5 years old." We laughed. "Koshi! We should probably go. Hikaru's getting grumpy." Daichi said walking up to us with Hikaru, their son, in his arms. "Aw, that's fine, the little one needs some sleep after playing all day." I said. "Thanks for coming."

After everyone left Akito fell asleep around 8:30. "That was tiring." I said sitting on our bed. "It really was." Toru agreed sitting next to me. "Can you believe it? 13 years, together and now we have a 2 year old." I said. "Yea. But they've been good years. We haven't had a nasty fight since he was born. I don't even want to think about last time." He said, and I recalled to our biggest fight.

~Flashback 6 years ago~

Toru hasn't been coming home on time these past few days. He comes home late and then leaves early. But today he forgot his lunch. I got dressed to drop it off and walked to his practice.

When I got there I could hear the shoes squeak and volley balls hit the ground. I had a break for a couple of days, but Toru wasn't home.

I walked into the gym and looked for Toru. I saw him standing by one of the managers. I walked over to them quickly. "Toru." I spoke and both of them turned to me. "Shoyo? What are you doing here?" He asked turning himself to me. The girl didn't look too happy. Ugh. "You forgot your lunch at home. So I brought it." He looked shocked. "You walked all the way here?" I nodded my head. "You're feet must be killing you! Come sit down." He brought me over to a bench.

I stayed till practice was over and he dropped me off home. "You're not coming in?" I asked him, he shook his head. "No? My friends asked to hang out." I took a deep breathe. "Okay. Have fun."

I stepped out of the car and walked inside the house. I walked in and a cold breeze. Home...I turned the lights on and went upstairs to our room. I sat on the bed and started to cry. It's been so lonely in a empty house. Just by yourself. No boyfriend who's supposed to be there. I walked downstairs for food and saw our mailboxes and started to tear up again. He said he'd always be there for me. But he hasn't been there for almost a week.

I stayed up waiting for him. It was around 2AM when I heard the door open and close. I walked up to the door to see him drunk. "I can't believe you." I went upstairs and heard him follow behind. "BaBy~ WhAt's WrOng?" He asked trying to hug me.

I moved to the side before he could touch me. "Don't. Go sleep on the couch or something. I can't believe you have the audacity to go missing everyday before I wake up, and still go out drinking. Do you know how hard it's been staying home by myself? You've been gone for a week. I haven't seen you until today! And yet you still go out drinking!" I looked at him. He was frozen on the spot. "Baby I'm so-" "Don't. Oikawa. Just don't. I don't want to see you right now. Go away." I tried pushing him out the room but he wouldn't budge.

~Oikawa's POV~
I sobered up when I saw him cry. I can't believe I made him cry. I promised myself I wouldn't make him cry. "Shoyo, I'm sorry! I didn't know." I tried to apologize. "No Oikawa." He hasn't called me that in so long. "Of course you don't know! You're never home!" He tried to push me out the room. I turned around and hugged him and he stopped. "I missed you so much." He cried. "I know, I'm sorry. I really am. I should've known better."

~End of flashback~

"I was so scared you were going to break up with me." I said. Shoyo smiled, "I don't think I had enough strength to." He laughed.

"I love you so much Shoyo." He smiled. "I love you too Toru." I kissed him before finally falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to include some more stuff before finally ending the story.

It's been fun writing this story and there will be more in the future!