Chapter 44

~My 1rst period teacher f*cked up the final and gave us the wrong one. I'm here writing to make sure I don't scream~

~Time Skip another couple years~

The two Oikawas decided it was too quiet around the house and decided to have a baby.

~Shoyo's POV~
We had a baby! His name is Akito. He has brown eyes like mine but he has Toru's brown hair.

We asked Natsu if she was okay with carrying the baby for us, she was really excited to carry him for us.

He was born on July, 17, 2021. (the future!) Natsu got in labor on the 16 but had him 5 hours later, which was around 1 in the morning. She was so tired but happy for us.

"Hi Akito~ How's my little baby~" I heard him giggle. I walked into the nursery and picked him up. "Hi my baby~" He giggled some more. He's so tiny! He can't talk so far, it's been a around 5 months. He's gotten bigger but he's still small.

(I forgot when babies learn to walk and talk, I think it was around a year old? I haven't held or taken care of a baby in years)

"Hi my loves~" Toru said walking in. "Hello, he's so cute! Look at him." Akito was dressed in a animal onesie. "He sure is." Toru took Akito from my hands. "Hi Akito, have you been good for papa? I hope you were." He said tickling him. I took my phone out and took a photo. "Look here." I said, both Toru and Akito turned their heads at the same time. *Snap* "You two look so cute together." I said showing them the photo. "Yea, Akito? Can you walk?" Toru asked.

(I searched it up, a baby can take its first steps around 9-12 months, he's 5 months old so far and should be able to crawl)

"No, he crawls around the place though." I said, placing a sleeping Akito in the crib. "Wow, it's been 5 months." Toru said, "Yea, I don't want him to grow up." I said with tears in my eyes. "Oh Shoyo, he's going to have to, if he wants to be a setter like his dad." Toru said as we walked out. "A setter? He'll be a spiker." I said sitting down on our bed. "Oh? I think you mean setter. He'll be one of the best setters in the world. Like his dad." Toru said sitting next to me. I leaned closer to him, "He'll be a spiker, and one of the best receiver. Like his papa." He leaned in, "You sure about that?" "Definitely."

In a second he had me lying on the bed, and he was on top. "You wanna try again?" I shook my head, "Nah, I'll stick with him being a spiker." "Alright, we'll have him chose when he's older." Toru said lying down next to me. "Yea, oh and Natsu is coming tomorrow." I said almost falling asleep. "Okay."

~Next Day~ (Saturday)

I ran downstairs when I heard the bell ring. "Hi Natsu." I hugged her, "Hi Sho Ni-chan. Is Toru-san home?" She asked, "Not yet, he's at practice. But Akito is in the living room waiting for you." She squealed and went to him. "Hi baby~ Remember me? Aunty Natsu!" Akito laughed with Natsu. "Aren't you the cutest thing ever!"

After a while Toru got home. "Hey Shoyo." He said walking in and kissing my head, "Hi Toru, Natsu is upstairs with Akito." "I'll say hi to her later. Oh I met Akari while coming home, I stopped by the bakerh and saw her." I haven't seen Akari in a while.

(Akari and Akito was a total coincidence.)

"Really? What'd she say?" I asked him sitting down on the couch. "She said congradulations for Akito and said to come visit sometimes. She also said that Natsu visits sometimes." We haven't visited since we had Akito. "We'll visit her with Akito. Come sit down, you must be tired." He sat down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. "Hey ni-chan? Where are the diapers? He pooped." Natsu said walking down the stairs. "Oh! Hi Toru-san!" He hugged him while he stayed seated. "Hi Natsu."

I still remember when we brought Natsu home. She was so small. "Shoyo, you're crying." Toru said wiping my eyes for me. "Oh. I was just thinking back to how small Natsu was when we took her home." "Darling, it's alright." He said hugging me.

~Time skip to Monday~

We needed to get more baby stuff, so the three of us went out. Akito was dressed up on a cute outfit and I put him in the baby carrier. (like the little pouch thing in front of the chest.)

"Toru! Come one!" I called for him

"Toru! Come one!" I called for him. He forgot his phone in our room. "Coming!" He ran downstairs. "Careful! Your knee." I said walking out the door. "I'll be fine." He said opening the car door for me. He hasn't let me open my door for 11 years. He doesn't let me pay either.

We drove to the store, with Akito baby talking. "We need some baby food, some formula, diapers, and some new clothes." I said getting out of the car. "Doesn't he have clothes?" Toru asked, "Yes, but, you can never have too many clothes. He's a baby, he gets them dirty easily." Toru nodded. "Okay."

We were inside the store looking to see if we needed anything. "Toru I think that should be it." I said turning to him. "Alright, lets go pay."

Before we were able to go pay some called out for me.

"Hinata? Is that you?" I haven't heard that name or voice in years. I turned around, and there stood my dad. I sucked in a breathe. Toru wasn't with me right now cause I told him to get something for me. "Hiro." I said. He looked a bit sad hearing me call his name. "And it's Oikawa to you. I'm married." He looked even sadder. "M-married? To who? Is it a beautiful women? Is that your child?" I sighed, "No. It's my soulmate. He'll be here in a few so I suggest you leave. And yes. It is my child."He looked mad. "Hinata Shoyo. I can't believe you married a man. That's a sin!" He yelled out. People turned to look. "I said it's Oikawa Shoyo. It's not a sin, not he's here so I'll be leaving." I turned to go to Toru when he grabbed my hand. "At least let me see my grandson." I got mad. "He is not your grandson. You're the one that kicked me out. Remember. The second you kicked me out, you lost all rights to call me your son. This is my son. I won't do what you did to me to him. You will never. Never! See him again." I yelled back.

I finally got away from the crowd that formed and went to Toru. "Oh sh*t" I smacked him, "Don't curse in front of Akito." I said, "Okay, sorry. Why are you crying? Is everything okay?" I nodded my head. "Yea, I just saw my dad, told him how I wasn't Hinata Shoyo but Oikawa Shoyo and he got mad knowing I didn't marry a girl." I saw Toru get mad. "Calm down...He asked to see Akito. I said no. And that he isn't his grandson. The day he kicked me out was when he lost his son." I told him. "Okay, lets leave now. Before he comes looking for you. I'm glad you're not hurt. Or Akito." He said leading me to the counter. "Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm good now. The teacher posted the actual exam after our class time was over. It wasn't too hard. Hopefully I passed.