Chapter 10

~After they got to the training camp~

~Hinata's POV~
"Hinata. Hinata! We're here. You gotta get up now." When I opened my eyes I saw Sugawara standing in front of me. Where'd Yamaguchi go? I looked around, the bus is empty. "Finally, Hinata, everyone's already inside the camp, when I saw that you weren't out there I came back to see you sleeping. Come one, let's go in, everyone's waiting." He held out his hand to help me get up. "Thank you sugawara~san." "How many times do I have to say to just call me Suga? It's okay if you don't call me Sugawara~san, it makes me sound old" Suga laughed. "O-Okay. How long did it take to get here?" I want to know how long I've been asleep for. As we got out of the bus he answered. "Maybe...like...I don't know, 3 hours? I'll ask Daichi." 3 HOURS?! "Oh sh*t, ah, no, it's fine, you don't have to ask Daichi." He looked at me and smiled, "Okay, now, let's go!" 

Once we had walked in I saw how many people were there. "Wow, t-that's a lot of people."
"Sure is." I jumped and looked behind me. The person was playing on a gaming console, they had long-ish hair that was blonde but black at the roots. (wonder who that could be) "H-hi, I'm Hinata Shoyo!" He looked up from his console. "I'm Kenma." He doesn't see, much of a talker. "Is that your last name?" "Oh, no, My last name is Kozume, but you can call me Kenma, I don't mind." "O-okay, then you can call me Shoyo!" I smiled at him. He smiled back. "Kenma! What did I say about bringing your console?!" Kenma let out a sigh, who's that? "Ken- Oh, hi! I'm Kuroo Tetsuro, You can call me Kuroo, I'm Kenmas soulmate." He waved and smiled. "O-oh, hello. I'm HInata Shoyo...which school did you guys come from?" I don't know anybody here. and Oikawa isn't here yet I think. "Oh, we're from Nekoma. What about you?" Kuroo asked, Kenma was on his console again not paying attention to the conversation. "Oh, I'm from Karasuno. We-" 

"SHOYO!" I turned around and saw Oikawa coming towards me. "Hi Toru~san." I smiled, I'm not going to be alone, never was in the first place but I don't think I'd like to stay with my team the entire time here, I don't want anymore questions about my soulmate. "You know Oikawa?" Kenma asked, "huh, oh, yea, I do." "Oikawa." "Kuroo." Kenma and I looked at the two captains glaring at each other. "Oh stop that." I grabbed Oikawa away from Kuroo. "Are you two soulmates?" Kuroo asked. I froze. "O-oh, no, no, we're not." "Yea, We're just friends." Oikawa said. 
Kuroo didn't seem convinces. "They you two are acting seems you're way more than friends." Kenma said. "We are!" I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. I looked at my phone. "Well it was nice meeting you two but I have to go to me team now, I just got a text from Suga." I waved to the two and left with Oikawa behind me. "Shoyooo" "Hmm?" "You seem tired. You okay?" I looked at him. "Tired? I'm fine, it was probably that nap I took on the way here." Oikawa nodded his head. "Well, I think th-"
"HINATA! We gotta go change! We're practicing with Fukurodani Academy!" Daichi yelled out.
"OKAY! I guess I'll see you later?" I looked at Oikawa. "Maybe, if not, text me." With that he winked and I walked over to my team. 
"Why are you blushing?!" Noya asked. I'm blushing? I put my hands to my face covering them. "Noya, leave him alone, he might not want to talk about it." Asahi said. Noya pouted. "Oh don't be like that." Asahi is Nishinoya's soulmate, even if the two are a year apart, with Asahi being a 3rd year, and Noya being a 2nd year, they still love each other a lot. "Okay, Sorry Shoyo." "It's okay." I smiled and went to go change.

When we all changed and went to the gym, we saw another team. I guess that's who were playing against. 
(I'm going to skip the match, I'm not that good with phrases, sooo)
After the match, everyone had saw mine and Kageyamas quick attack and were all surprised. But in the end, Fukurodani Academy won. "Wow, you did a good job back there!" When I looked up I saw someone with grey-ish black hair, and bright golden eyes. He reminds me of an owl, I giggled. "O-oh, thank you! You did a good job too!" "I'm Bokuto Kotaro!" He said, "That's Akaashi Keiji!" He said pointing to the boy behind him. "Bokuto~san, we have to go. Oh, hello." The one named Akaashi said bowing a little. "H-hello. I'm Hinata Shoyo. It was nice meeting you but I have to get going before my team leaves." I said, and bowed a little and left.

Everyone was in the locker room waiting for me. "Hinata? When are you going to tell you soulmate about Oikawa?" Yamaguchi asked. Come on. Now?! "Not yet. I like them so far, and I don't want to scare them off by telling them I also lik- I also talk to Oikawa." Please tell me I saved myself! 
"Oh, Okay." Phew "Wait. DID YOU ALMOST SAY LIKE?!" sh*t. Yams looks excited and confused. Everyone turns their head to me. "You like Oikawa?!" Sugawara asks. "O-oh, um...yes?" I'm not too sure if I do. "Just make sure you tell your soulmate before actually dating him." "Okay." 
As I left the locker room, I saw Oikawa.

~Oikawa POV~ 
As we were getting ready for our practice match we heard someone yell from the locker room. 
"DID YOU ALMOST SAY LIKE?!" I wonder who that was, it didn't sound like Hinata or Tobio. Who do they like? I wanna know now...
"Oi Trashykawa! Hurry up. We've a match to play. Stop being nosey!" Ugh. "Okay, okay. I'll stop. Let's go!" With that we started playing against Nekoma. 

~After the match~
We won with 25-20. I'm tired. I'll take the team out as a treat again. I don't mind. They deserve it.
"Everyone! I'll take you guys out again! My treat for going a good job. But don't think that I'll treat you guys every time we win. It's only going to be sometimes." With that i heard multiple 'yeses' and multiple groans. The third years walk over to where I am. "You really gotta stop spoiling them." He's referring to the younger class-men's." Makki said "Yea, they're going to think that you're going to treat them every time we win." Iwaizumi said. "Okay, okay. I won't stop, but I'll treat them once in a while. Okay?" "Okay." "Now, where you taking us?" Mattsun was smirking. "Oh shush, I'm going to let the 1rst and 2nd years decide. You three don't get a choice since you're not paying." They groaned. I love making them mad. "C'mon! You've got to be kidding sh*ttykawa!" Iwaizumi doesn't look happy. "Oh well. If you want to pick the place. You're going to have to pay as well." I smirked. I'm only saying this so that I won't be losing my money, only because I know those three hate the places the younger ones take us. "Fine! I'll pay with you. But please, don't let them pick." Iwa finally agreed. "Okay. Good. lets round up everyone." 

After getting everyone together I yelled out. "OKAY EVERYONE! Now, today, Iwaizumi will be picking the place since you guys always get to. Don't be loud and messy or you won't be getting treated next time. Got it?" I looked at them with a sorta "scary" look. "Got it!" Everyone yelled back. (He's like their mom^3^)

~~~~~~~

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, I'm sorry if some of the chapters come out shorter than the other ones. That's only because I don't want this story to end with like 12 chapters or so. I want it to be a long story so that you enjoy it a bit more.