Chapter 16

~Oikawas POV~
When I finally found Shoyo was was on the floor. "Shoyo? Why are you on the floor?" He looked up, he was holding a green book. "I was looking for this book! I found it now, but I'm also going to get two others. I've been wanting to read it for the longest time, but I could never find it." I nodded my head, "Why are you also getting the other two?" I asked pointing to a blue and red book. "Well, these are the sequels to this one" He lifts the green book, "Matched(green), Crossed(blue), and Reached(red), by Allie Condie." (I also read those three, I'm just picking books from my self for the story, they're really good, its sorta like Divergent, but a bit different!) "Sounds interesting. I'll probably check it out after I finished Divergent." "Okay! It's sorta like Divergent but it's different in a way." Nice, he really loves to read, I smiled at him.

After we, I, payed, we went to a bakery we saw next door. Hinatas eyes were shining so bright when he saw a chocolate fudge cake. I chuckled, "You wanna get that one?" I asked pointing to the cake piece he was eying. "U-uh, nonono, you're paying! I should probably pick something else." He knows I'm paying, good. I wasn't going to let him pay either way. "It's fine! Get what you want! I'm willing to pay either way. You don't have a choice." He shook his head, "Nonono, I'd feel bad. I'll just get the vanilla cake piece." He smiled brightly, how does he do that? Turn my heart into mush. I'm getting him that cake piece whether he likes it or not :) 

"OH! I forgot! I'll be right back!" With that, he ran out of the bakery. I was going to chase after him but decided not to. While he was gone, I got him the vanilla and chocolate fudge cake pieces, and got myself a chocolate fudge piece and milk bread. (of course) I also got us some iced coffees. 

While I sat down by the window, Shoyo came back. He walked over to where I was, "I-I'm back!" He had another bag, a smaller one. "Where'd you go? You just ran off." He sat down, "W-well, I forgot to get a couple of bookmarks, since I ran out and some of them ripped since they were out of paper." I nodded my head passing him the vanilla piece and iced coffee. "Thank you Toru-san! But you didn't have to get the iced coffee." "It's fine~ Anything for my Kohai!" He took a piece from the cake, "This is really good, thank you again, you really didn't have to pay." He looked at him while drinking the coffee. "Well, I wanted to. No arguments :)" 

While Shoyo was eating the cake, he gave me a bite, "Say aahh" He held up his spoon, I opened my mouth, "Aahh" (lmao) "It's good.", after that I decided to give him a bite of my milk bread. "Shoyo? Wanna try the milk bread?" I asked "Can I?" He looked at me with his his big round bright eyes. "Yea, here." I held it up to his mouth while he took a small bite. "That's good, thank you." "No problem."

After Shoyo finished his cake and I finished my milk bread, we walked back to the camp. We were still drinking our coffee while talking about random things. When we got back it was only around 5:00pm. 

Before we had to go separate ways, I stopped him. "Shoyo." He turned around at looked at me. "Yes Toru-san?" I took the chocolate fudge cake from the bag and passed it t him. "Here, I know you really wanted to get this, but didn't since I was paying. I got you it still." He froze, "U-uh, Nonono, Y-you shouldn't have! That was your money, you should've spent it on your self!" Here we go again, Shoyo~ I want to spend all of my money on you~ "It's fine Shoyo~ Take it. I'll see you later." With that I left.

After I got to our room, I saw Iwaizumi there, "Yahoo~✌🏻" He stood up and walked over. Oh sh*t, am I dying today. God, I'm to young to die so soon! He slapped my neck. "Where. Have. You. Been?! Didn't I tell you to tell us before you left?! Why doesn't that go through your thick skull!" "Iwa~chan! I did tell you! Before we left!" 

~Meanwhile with Hinata~

~Hinatas POV~
As Oikawa-san walked away, I started to walk to our room with the cake in my hands. I can't believe he got it. I smiled a little. He bought me books and cake. He's too nice. Wait. Is he only doing this to me? Or has he done this to others? Probably just me, stay positive Shoyo! 

Once I got to the teams room, I heard noise inside. Oh no. As I walked in, everyone was looking at me..."Shoyo! Where have you been! You forgot to text us!" Sugawara walked up to be checking if I was hurt. "Oh, I'm sorry Sugawara. I was so distracted I forgot." Everyone else was there except Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Asahi and Noya. 

"Where have you been?! We couldn't find you anywhere. Also, what's that in your hand?" I looked down at my cake. "Oh...Well Toru-san dragged me out and we went to a bo-bakery! We went to a bakery! He got a cake piece I wanted but told him not to get since he was paying." I rubbed the back of the neck. "Aww, how cute. But what's in the brown bag?" Ennoshita asked. Oh. The brown bag. I'm scared that they're going to make fun of me for reading. "Um, do I have to tell you?" I asked, please say no, please say no, please say "Yea, we're trying to make sure you don't die." Tanaka said. "Is it something bad?" Daichi asked, "Yea, what's so bad you can't tell us what it is?" Tsukkishima asked. 

"W-well...if you really want to know." They all looked at me. "They're books." They paused for a second. "Books?" Tsukkishima asked, I nodded my head. "What kinds of books." Kinoshita asked. I pulled out the three books and showed them. "Oh, those are really good. I've read them before" Sugawara said. "Really? I've been trying to get them for the longest time but couldn't find them anywhere!" I said, happy they weren't laughing. "Yea, that author is amaznig." Narita said. "Yea, I've read a book of hers before, really good." Ennoshita said.

~After their conversation about books~
"Well guys, that's enough of book talk" Daichi laughed out, "We should get read for bed after eating." We all replied. 

After dinner we went to get ready for bed.
While I was walking back to my room I bumbed into someone. "Oh sh*t, I'm sorry! I was in a rush, I didn't see where I was going." I looked at the person I bumped into. "Oh, no, it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." It was Akaashi-san. "Oh, hello Hinata." He bowed a little. I bowed back, "Hi Akaashi-san. How's everything?" He rubbed the back of his neck, "Everything's alright. What about you? They're saying that you're dating Aoba Johsais captain, Oikawa-san." I started to blush, "I-I-un-no! We're not dating! We're just friends! Where did you hear that?!" I'm pretty sure it was Tanaka or Noya. "Well, two of your team members were saying that you're dating Oikawa-san." He chuckled, "Of course it was them. It's a lie, we're not dating." He nodded his head, "Well, I have to get going, it was nice talking to you." He bowed a little, "It's alright, t was nice talking to you too, good night Akaashi-san." "Good night Hinata."
 With that we went our separate ways.