Chapter 4

Let's continue where were left off

~~~~~~~~~~

~Hinata's POV~

"Dad! We're home!" I yelled out. I'm just going to hope he's in a good mood.

"Okay. Go eat and do your homework." He responded. The same as usual. "Natsu come on let's go eat." As Natsu and I get to the kitchen we see our dad sitting at the table with papers in front of him.

"Want to tell me what these are?" He askes me while pointing to the low scores on my tests. F*ck. I didn't think he would find them. I stayed quiet. "Am I not going to get a response?! I'm being ignored by my own son. What have I said about low test scores?!" I'm screwed. "Natsu finish and go upstairs to your room." No. No don't leave me here. "Shoyo. I want to know why you don't get higher grades." "I-I don't understand the m-material. I tried. I really did, but I don't understand at all. My friends have tried to tutor me before practice but it's still difficult." I'm not lying, English is freaking hard, so is math. "Okay, I'll see if I can find you a good tutor to help you with these grades." (Did you think I was gonna put an abusive father? Nah, just homophobic, very homophobic) I sat down and began to eat.

"Do you know what I heard?" I shook my head. "I heard that the most of the people walking around here are homos." I froze, does he know? "Disgusting I tell you. I don't want those f*gs walking around my home." Sh*t. "Anyways, how's that soulmate of yours? Is she sweet?" f*ck "Yea...she's very sweet, although she doesn't want a soulmate. She said she's better on her own." I hate lying. He's going to find out eventually. "Oh, that's alright, I'm sure she'll change her mind soon." Pretty sure I won't. (please do not come at me for using using f*g, ik only people in the community could use it but I'm bi, so it should be alright for me to put it in the story)

After eating, I head up to my room and start doing my homework. *Ding* I got a text
***********
Hey chibi~chan
Hinata Shoyo
Hello? Who is this?
************
I'm hurt chibi~Chan. How
Could you forget me the
Second I text?
Hinata Shoyo
Oikawa~San?
Oikawa~San
I'm not forgotten ^-^

Hinata blushed
Hinata Shoyo
I could never forget you
Oikawa~San @^▽^@
Oikiawa~San
That's good to know.

Hinata giggled
"Shoyo And Natsu! Go to sleep!" His dad yelled out

Hinata Shoyo
I have to go to sleep now
Good night Oikawa~San (^▽^)

Oikawa~San
Good night chibi~Chan
Dream of me 😚

Hinata blushed as be put his phone away and went to sleep