Chapter 21

~The Next Day~

~Hinatas POV~
We're having a match right now! I'm so excited! This is the last week of the training camp, I hope we win a lot of games. I hate running now. We had to run so much after losing.

"Hinata?! You ready?!" Daichi yelled out. "Yea! I'll be out in a sec!" I finished changing and went out to the gym. "Finally, what was taking so long?" Yamaguchi asked. "I got distracted." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Okay, let's stretch together before the game starts." I nodded my head and we went to go stretch.

When the game started, Oikawa-san was the first one to serve. Noya barely received it. We continued to play until it was over. We had won with 26-24. Just by two points. I looked over to the other side, and saw that Oikawa was walking over. "Good job chibi~chan." I smiled at him, "Thanks! It was nice to win." He nodded his head. "Sh*ttykawa! Get your a*s over here! We have to go change!" Behind Oikawa Iwaizumi was yelling at him to go change. "I'M COMING!" Oikawa yelled back. I laughed a little. "Well, I gotta go now, see you later." With that Oikawa winked and me and left. He winked. At me?!! enjasivudhbnjsefklcmcwrgdvkn

"Hinata! C'mon!" Noya said nudging my arm. "Shoyo?" "I-uh-he-" Noya started to laugh, "You really like him don't you?" I nodded my head. "Shush😫" He dragged me away to the locker room to change.

"GUYS! Shoyo's malfunctioning!" They all started to laugh. "Stop, It's not funny >_<" I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. "C'mon Hinata, what'd he do?" Sugawara asked. Before I could answer Noya answered for me, "He winked at him." "Damn Hinata." Ennoshita said. "Try teasing him sometime, make him blush Hinata." Yamaguchi said. "How tho?" How am I supposed to tease him? He's so much taller than me! "Well, why not hug him and whisper something to him?" Sugawara asked. "Nah, go up to him and kiss his cheek. That'll work for sure." Kageyama said. "How do you know" I asked him. "I do th-" "SHUT UP!" Yams ran over and covered his mouth. "You didn't hear anything!" Yams has his hand over Kageyamas mouth. I started to laugh a little. Yams took his hand off of Kageyamas mouth and Tsukkishima started to say something. "He knows it would work since he does it to Yamaguchi all the time." "TSUKKI!" We all started to laugh, Yams is trying to hide himself. "I'll try it next time we do out, thanks Kageyama, Yams, cheerup!" He groaned, we continued to laugh.

After we finished changing, I left and saw Oikawa by the door. "Hi!" I jumped on his back, he stumbled a little but didn't fall. "Hey, you scared me." He held my legs making sure I didn't fall. I giggled, "Sorry, but I wanted to see your reaction." I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled too. My hearts going gwah and fwah. "Soo, wanna go somewhere?" He asked me. "Sure why not."

After grabbing our bags and leaving them in our rooms, me still on his back, we left the school. "Where do you want to go?" I asked him. "We could go get coffee? If you're willing to let me pay." "C'mon~ I just want to pay for my own coffee, I feel bad for you spending money for me." He shook his head, "Nope, not a chance, I like paying for you. C'mon lets go." With that he started walking to the café with me on his back.

Once we got there, Oikawa ordered for the two of us after I told him what I wanted. He put me down after he payed. We walked over to a booth and waited for our order. "Hinata?" I looked over at him. "Yea?" Is something wrong? He doesn't look too happy. "I was wondering...have you found your soulmate?" I stopped breathing or a bit. "N-no..." He's still looking at me with a serious look. "Oh, do you write to them?" He stopped looking at me and turned his head to the window. "Not really. I do write to them sometimes." "Oh, do they write to you?" He's still looking out the window. "Yea, they do. I hope he doesn't stop. I love reading about his day. It makes me smile whenever I see that he wrote to me." "Oh, okay." Why's he asking? He sounds sad...

"Oikawa-san? What about yours? Do you write to them?" When I asked that, the barista had called him to get our drinks. After he came back he responded. "Yea, I do...But they don't really write that often. I wish they did. But they're starting to." The corners of his mouth went up a little. He was looking at his hands. "Oh, that's good, right? They're writing more." I wish we were soulmates...I would love to have Oikawa as my soulmate. He nodded his head, "Yea, I guess."

~Oikawas POV~
I wish I didn't ask. We're probably not even soulmates. I wish we were though. It would be amazing to have this little ball of sunshine to myself. We sat in silence for a few seconds until he asked me something. "Toru-san? Have you thought of Iwaizumi as your soulmate?" I chuckled. "Yea, once, in middle school." He's looking at me with so much curiosity. "It wasn't him." "Oh" He took a sip out of his coffee. "What about you? Have you thought of anyone?" He shook his head no. "Not really. But...my dad would kill me since I have a boy soulmate. My dad doesn't really like gay people..." He started looking at his hands. I took my hand and put it one his and gave him a small smile. "Hey...it's alright, I'll be here if you need help." He looked up, "Thank you" His voice was so quiet. I need to change the subject.

"So~ How's the book you got the other day?" Lets hope that cheers him up, I've seen him get happy whenever he starts to talk about a book. He smiled brightly. "It's amazing! I finished the first one already and I'm on the second one!" I liked this Shoyo much more than the sad Shoyo. "That's good." He looks much happier now. "What about you Toru-san? How's Divergent." "I love it actually. Thanks for recommending it." "It's fine! If you want to go to the bookstore again to get the sequels I'd be glad to come along!" Why's he so cute? "That'd be nice."

We continued to talk in the little café for a few more hours until we decided it was time to go.