Chapter 2 Oikawa Toru

I'm going to make Oikawa younger than he is in the anime. He's going to be 17.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oikawa Toru was like another normal high schooler. He went to a private school, Aoba Johsai. He was the boys volleyballs captain and setter, and had good grades. Just that, he was part of the few people in his school that didn't find their soulmate. Although his bestfriend, Iwaizumi Hajime hadn't found his either, but they weren't soulmates. Oikawa had tried to send letters to his soulmate, just that he never got anything in return.

Ever since his 15th birthday, he had sent in letters almost everyday, but never got anything back. First he thought it was Iwaizumi, his bestfriend, and the teams vice-captain and wing spiker. But it wasn't once Iwaizumi showed him his mailbox. Oikawa's mailbox was a pastel yellow mailbox with pink details. Iwaizumi's mailbox was royal blue with light blue details.

~Oikawa's POV~

"Yo trashykawa, hurry up, you're going to make me late!" Yelled Iwaizumi. I forgot we had classes today and he's mad that he's almost late while waiting for me like always. "You can wait a few more minutes Iwa~chan, I'm not going to take that long." I told him. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran out the door. "See, you didn't have to wait that long." I told him. He stayed quiet. The walk to school was quiet but we talked about classes and volleyball.

Once we got to school we went to our classes. Class is so boring. I want to see chibi~chan. I met him a few days ago. His name was Hinata Shoyo. He was very tiny, but very energetic. He had cute fluffy orange hair, and bright brown eyes and the brightest smile I've ever se-

"Oikawa Toru! Are you day dreaming in my class? If my class is that boring, you can leave. But remember, once you leave, your parents will be getting a call about your behavior." My teacher walked up to my desk.

Oh f*ck. "No, no ,no, sorry Ms. I was just a bit distracted, your class isn't boring at all." I hope she doesn't call my mom.

"Good. This is your only warning. Back to what I was saying, and this time, pay. attention." She went back to the front of the room to teach. How embarrassing! I 'm pretty sure I'm red out of embarrassment.

~To the end of the day~

I went to the club room for volleyball to see only Iwaizumi there. "Iwa~chan? What's up?" He started laughing. "Why are you laughing? What happened? Where's the team?" I am so confused, what did I miss? "Sh*ttykawa *starts laughing again* i-is it true you were caught *laughs* d-day dreaming in c-class?" Of course. He found out. I let out a sigh. "Yea, I did, it was so embarrassing!" He started laughing again. "If you don't stop laughing you're going to wear yourself out for practice." He stopped laughing...oh sh*t RUN! "I-iwa~c-chan, I-I'm sorry, DON'T KILL ME!" I started backing up and put my hands infront of my face.

"Don't you start running now, I want answers." He said. "I-uh- okay?" Answers? About what?
"What were you day dreaming about for you to not pay attention in class???" He asked. Do I just tell him? "Um...it's not what...but more of who..." I look up and see him smirk. "Did you finally get something from your soulmate than that lousy letter they sent months ago?" I completely forgot about my soulmate while thinking of Chibi~Chan. "Um...not necessarily..." Iwaizumi looks confused. "What do you mean not necessarily?" How do I explain to him that my soulmate doesn't want a soulmate and that I met someone new a few days ago.

"Well...you see...I met someone the other day..." "you met someone? What about your soulmate? What are they going to think? Sh*ttykawa you can't just forget that u have a SOULMATE." Here we go 😐
"Iwa~Chan. How many times do I have to tell you. My soulmate doesn't want a soulmate!!! They sent a letter to me FIVE months ago stating how they want to find love on their own and how they don't like this soulmate thing!" Iwaizumi stands there frozen, with a shocked look. "Oikawa...but the system..." The system that picked our soulmates. "What do you want me to do Iwaizumi?! I can't do anything! I send them letters to them but they never send back anything! Hell! I don't even know if they read the damn things!" I felt something wet on my cheek, I touched my cheek and realized I was crying. Crying? Over my soulmate not wanting me? "Toru..." Iwaizumi looks behind me. I turn my head and see rest of the team standing there with shocked faces. "f*ck" I whispered.

"Oikawa-san? Are you okay?" Kindaichi asked. "I don't know anymore Kindaichi." I sighed grabbing my stuff, "Practice is cancelled for today, if you still want to practice go ahead, if you don't you can leave. I'm leaving." As I made my way to the door Iwaizumi grabbed my wrist, "Toru, you can't just give up on your soulmate." "But, mine gave up on me Hajime." And with that I left.