Chapter 29

~Oikawas POV~
While Shoyo's in the room I made dinner. I wonder if my soulmate responded to my letter. I hope it cheered him up.

I was done making dinner and I called Shoyo down. "SHOYO! Dinner's done!" After a few seconds I heard footsteps come into the kitchen. 'Woah! It smells amazing!" He took a seat and I sat down too. "Thanks"

We both said thank you for the food and began eating. "Oh! I hope you're not allergic to anything! I should've asked before making the food. "It's fine! I don't have any allergies, you're fine!" "Okay, that's good then, I can't have you die on me." We both laughed.

After we finished eating we decided to watch a show. "Can we watch Cinderella and the Four Knights?" (it's a really good Kdrama) "Sure" I put it on the TV and we got comfortable on the couch. After a few episodes in I felt something hit my shoulder. I looked over and saw that Shoyo fell asleep. "How cute" I picked him up and took him to his room and placed him in the bed. "Good night." I closed the door and went to my room.

I opened my mailbox and saw a letter inside. I picked it up and read it. They like Aliens!!! YES!
Now it's my turn to respond to their questions.

1. My favorite color would be blue

2. I am 182.3 cm, or 6'0.6

3. My favorite food is milk bread

4. My favorite thing would be my hair

5. I know how to bake a few things

6. Rollercoasters aren't my thing, but I can go on a few of them

7. My favorite song would have to be Gurenge

8. No, I wish I did tho

9. My favorite flower would have to be orchids

10. I have an older sister but she's across seas

11. The worst outfit would have to be plaid shorts and a white hoodie.

I'm glad the letter made you feel better. I hope we could meet soon! I'm glad you're staying with the person you love. I am too.

When I finished writing I placed it in the mailbox and got ready for bed.

~The next day~

~Hinatas POV~
As I woke up I thought about everything that happened. I got kicked out of my house. Dad knows I'm gay...and now I live with Oikawa-san all in 2 days. Wow...

After staying in bed for a few more minutes I got up and went to shower. Once I finished getting ready for the day I went to open my mailbox and saw his letter. He seems fun. What do I do about my dad? Do I even do anything?

~Skip to the end of the day~

School was pretty boring today, so was practice, we didn't really do anything.
As I got to Oikawa-sans place, I saw him get home with Iwaizumi. When I walked in I heard the two talk. "I'm back!" I yelled out, "good, come here and eat!" Oikawa-San yelled back. After putting my stuff down in my room, I went down to eat.

"How was your day?" Iwaizumi asked, "it was boring, nothing exciting happened." "That sucks, we had a practice match against Nekoma" Oikawa-San said. "Nice." After I finished eating I decided to continue the Kdrama from yesterday. 

As I watched the show I heard Iwa, "Bye guys! Mattsun's waiting or me." I yelled bye back and so did Oikawa-san. While watching, Oikawa came and sat down next to me. "You really like the show huh?" I nodded my head, "Yea, it's so cute. Kung Hyun-min is my favorite character." He reminds me of Oikawa. "Oh, my favorite would have to be the girl, Eun Ha-won." She's pretty cute too. 

After watching a couple of episodes I decided to head to my room and read my book. "Toru-san, I'm going to go read. Okay?" He looked at me, "Alright, oh and uh you don't have to say the -san, you could just say my name." "O-okay." I went upstairs and opened my mailbox. They replied. They also live with the person they love. I wonder who it could be. I decided to write to him about my two weeks.

Hey, I feel a lot better, and I will be writing to you more now, since I don't live with my dad anymore...He saw me and the person I love on a date on Sunday, and asked me about it on Monday where I yelled out that I loved him. I really wish that wasn't how he found out. He called liking the same gender a sin. I told him that it wasn't and that god wanted us to love each other for who we are. I'm gay, but he didn't like that at all.
But these two weeks were fun. I went on small dates with my person and played a lot of volleyball too!
I hope we could meet one day. I'll give you a hint on who I am. My initials are H.S.

Once I finished, I put it in the mailbox and waited for a response. I hope they send their initials.

~Oikawas POV~
Since Hinata went upstairs the show got boring without him. So I went to me room and checked my mailbox if they sent any letters. Once I opened it I saw a letter and read it. 

It's a good thing they don't live with their dad anymore. I'll be getting more letters now. Once I finished reading I saw that they sent their Initials. The box didn't make it blank? 'H.S.' Who has initials H.S.? I wrote back to him.

I'll love reading your letters! I'm sorry that he didn't except you. I did the exact same thing those two weeks. Lots of volleyball and small dates with my person. I also hope we could meet one day. My initials are O.T. I have to go to bed now, good night!

I put it in the box and went to bed. H.S. Who has H.S. as their initials? H-Hinata S-Shoyo. It couldn't be...

~Hinatas POV~
After waiting a couple of minutes I checked the box, they responded! I opened it and read it. 'O.T.'? Do I know anyone with O.T. as their initials? They had to go to bed.

 I should probably go to bed too. O.T. O-Oikawa T-Toru That can't be it. But he's the only one I think of...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I completely forgot about this chapter, I wrote it but forgot about it.