Clone tropper sister - decomminssion

The words decommissioned had strike fear in many clones for good reasons because no one want to be decommissioned. Even you feared being decommissioned and the kaminoans wanted to decommission you because in their eyes you were still their greatest mistakes. Jango fett was no longer around to be one of your safeguards but your had the jedi generals and your clone brothers.

Y/n " come on why do I have to go back to kanino I don't want to"

Rex " because we are going somewhere far and you won't be able to come with us under the order of generals and us"

Y/n " fine I will go deal with the kaminaon doctors who still hate me"

Fives " it going to be okay you will be fine they won't do anything bad to you" you were soon dropped off at the planet of kamino.

Kanminao scientists " oh look the greatest mistake if finally back"

Y/n " oh come on I thought we made peace over these many years and I'm not a mistake"

Kanminao scientists 2 " sure whatever you say little failure" you knew there was no fighting and you soon walked away, you hated being here this place was not home to you it was cruel place. You had face abuse from many of the scientists here which was emotional or physical.

Y/n " home sweet home .... nope just a nightmare of a place" you were walking down on hallway when all had lights turned off and you were, starting to see what was happening you soon felt a painful shock go threw your body. You soon passed out, your body was dragged into a decommissioned room.

Y/n " ummm" you soon opened your eyes to see you were strapped to metal table you hands and legs were tied down, to a point where you could not move them.

Kanminoan scientist 1 " well well it seems like we are going to finally kill the failure once and for all"

Y/n " you are making a great mistake my brothers will not like what you are doing"

Scientist 3 " sure but when find out the truth it will be to late you will be dead and gone" Soon one of the scientists placed a mask on your face, and soon poison gas started to come threw the mask, you were doing your best to move and free yourself. Soon you heard loud fighting coming from the hallway bring a your to peace but soon enough, he metal door was sliced opened and soon the generals came in running with your brothers. Fives and echo got to you and removed the mask.

Y/n " thank ..... you ....."

Anakin " you are all under arrest for attempted murder of child"

Scientists 1 " she a failure she need to die"

Wolfe " she is no failure she has proven herself again and again"

Rex " hey sis are you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine now can we please leave this horrible place" Your brothers nod in agreement and soon all of you leave the planet, your were taken to a medical bay back on the clone base while the scientists were arrested for attempted murder of you and questioned.