Plo koon padawan - order 66 ( your death)

It was an usual battle like all the rest you and your master plo koon were station on planet, it was another mission with the wolf pack. What no jedi knew was at there was something horrible about to happen plo koon took off in his star fighter leaving you on the ground.

Y/n  " okay boys let's gets this show on the road and we will all soon be home"

Stinker " yes commander" you were coming up with battle plan with your troopers, making sure none of their lives will be taken but soon you saw some of your troopers point blaster at you.

Y/n " guys"

Stinker " put you hands up commander you are under arrest for betrayal of the republic" you didn't know what they were taking about but they soon started shouting and shooting at you. You soon used your lightsaber to defined yourself but you were hit a few times.

Y/n " master there is something wrong with the troopers they are attacking me master they have been taken over, b6 something" you get onto your comlick fast and call plo koon who was dealing with the same as you. You soon take off running hoping whatever is happening to the guys will go away but nothing worked. Your best friends were hunting you down and they seemed like they were going to kill you no matter what.

Y/n " guys stop whatever you are under is not power as all of you I'm your friend remember, I have been there for you all and you been there for me

Booster " hush you stupid  jedi how dare you use us and later betray as all" they were not listening and you were not going to kill them, you cared for them to much to kill them. You soon felt a blaster bolt hit you and you soon look and saw you were shot in the chest, you soon fall to your knees and drop your lightsaber. Your body soon hits the ground and you were breathing lightly, but soon the control of the trooper was place to end but it was to late for some padawans.

Stinker " commander ....." Stinker had dropped his blaster and ran over to quickly, but your breath was become short soon master plo koon had landed his ship and ran over to you.

Plo koon " young one"

Y/n " master it hurts it hurt so bad" plo koon soon picked you up but he knew it might be to late to save you, he held you close while the trooper stood there in shock of what happened to you.

Y/n " master it was not there fault they were under someone control, they have to be forgiven for what they have done"

Plo koon " I know young one I know" you soon started breathing and master plo koon knew you were finally at peace, you didn't have to live in plan anymore and you could find some rest from the horrible war. Everyone soon return to he jedi temple where plo koon learned he was not the only one to lose his padawan. Ashoka tano was also killed by jessie and anakin would not let anyone take her body away yet.

Funeral

Yoda " we are gather here today on very sad day to remember the lives of these young padawans, who have changed eveyone lives but we taken to soon" toddy was the funeral for you, Ashoka, and kanan all three of you had been the best of friends. So you all were given a joint funeral for the honor of you all friendship and honor of being a padawans.

Yoda " Ashoka tano had taught as many lesson of never giving up the battle and keeping hope in our hearts"

Yoda " y/n l/n had taught us to look on the bright side of life and to seek forgiven in those who have done us wrong"

Yoda " Kanan Jarrus had taught us that even the broken of jedi could be fix if something takes the time to help"

Yoda " I hope these three young children can find peace in the afterlife and become one with the force, and maybe one day we will be reunited with them in the grater force"

A few days later

Plo koon " how are you dealing skywalker"

Anakin " I still don't want to believe she is dead I can't understand why someone would try to kill them"

Plo koon " it might be white before we get the answer we speak young skywalker but for now we live for our padawns and care on the lesson they had helped us learn"