Plo koon padawan - Broken

You haven't been feeling the best lately after a few missions had become a mess, you had soon stated blaming yourself for not being a great commander for the man. Everyone had stared telling you it was not your fault and there were going to be some good and bad missions.

Plo koon " hello young one I was told my Wolfe and booster I could find you here"

Y/n " hello master"

Plo koon " young one I know what you are going threw I have been in the same place before, feeling broken and upset but you are not alone here you have me and the troopers"

Y/n " it all my fault master I could it said them but I couldn't save everyone I made a promise to keep everyone safe, and I broke at promise I ...." you soon had started crying you hated it when you cried your thought it made you look weak in front of others. You soon felt some one hug you and you looked up and saw it was your maters hugging you.

Plo koon " you did your best and you saved the ones you could the man don't blame you for their brothers death, and now they are all worried about you young one"

Y/n " why do they worry about me"

Plo koon " because you have become the pup of the pack and the wolf pack always stand together now matter what"

Y/n " thank you master" plo koon soon let you go and you smiled at him you knew you could always go to him when you had any issues or any of the man as well.

Plo koon " I will always be proud of you no matter what you do even when it mistakes" You felt a bit better but there was still same guilt you were feeling. You soon came out of your barracks and saw Wolfe, booster, and a few other troopers standing there.

Wolfe " hey kid we came to see if you were okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm feeling better now thank you Wolf"

Booster " hey we can't have our favorite girl feeling alone"

Y/n " thank you booster"

Wolfe " we will alway save you from danger and we know you will do the same for us "

Y/n " thank you Wolfe"