Padamo apprentice - meeting him

You are the new apprentice of senator padamo of Naboo, you had been very shocked when you heard the news at you will be the new apprentice of senator padamo. You are a orphaned Gil due to the war which you didn't have anyone to worry about when you left the planet to head to the home of the republic.

C3po " master padamo your new apprentice has arrived"

Padamo " good C3po can you send her in p"

C3po " yes sir" yo7 soon walked into padamo office and he had made eye contact with you, and at when you stated to feel nervous about he whole thing.

Padamo " it great to finally meet you y/n I have heard many great things about you from, my friends on Naboo"

Y/n " it a hamlet to meet your senator I hope I cam learn great things from you"

Padamo " thank you y/n and I hope I cam learn things from you as well"

Y/n " thank you sir"

Padamo " so you were the top of your class at is amazing your family most be very proud of you, I hope to meet them some day"

Y/n " well I think they are proud of me but I lost mu family when i was younger, while I was still at the academy sir"

Padamo " I'm sorry about your lost if I knew ahead of time I won't have asked the question"

Y/n " it okay not everyone knows"

Padamo " why don't I treat you to dinner and we can restart getting to know each other"

Y/n " I love at idea senator padamo"

Padamo " please just call me padamo y/n"

Y/n " okay"