Anakin/ashoka padawan - modren au

You are teenage girl who lives with your older brother and older sister who are your guardians, after something happened your guys parents. Leading you older sibling to take you in and raise you which was hard on them was well, trying to best to take care of you and not have you take away by the courts of law.

Y/n " I'm home" you walked threw the front door wearing your school uniform, which was the same school your siblings use to attend when they were still teenagers.

Y/n " maybe they are not here" you put your school bag down and walked into a kitchen to see note written on it, it was from anakin.

Note

Hey kiddo I'm going to be home late there was something at came up at work, and I'm needed at the moment there is some money on the table of takeout food and please do me a favor and take out the trash. If you want to have a friend over you can but please be careful.

- anakin

End of note so far

Y/n " okay that checks for anakin where in Ashoka" you soon remember there was more words on the paper, you soon knew it was Ashoka handwriting.

More of the note

Hey shortie,

I'm going to be busy with some studying for an college exams so I might not be home until tomorrow morning, and you don't have to worry about me I'm staying with barrsis, Sabine, and Hera. If sky boy ask for me please tell him I'm with my friends and that I'm okay. Have a good evening I will be texting you to check up on you to make sure everything is going well, and yes I asked anakin to allow you to have friends over.

- Ashoka

End of note

Y/n " okay hey let's call some friend and have a movies night and pizza" you soon text a few of your friends which are Ezra, Tristan, and Jai. An half hour Kate there was knock on your door and you soon opened it and saw your friends stayed there,

Ezra " well celeb left for some trip with your older brother"

Tristan " my sister is study with Ashoka"

Jai " I just came over because I didn't what to feel left out",

Y/n " oh jai" soon the guys walked into your house and all of you were making jokes and having a great time. The guys are your best friends and did anything for you. Anakin and Ashoka were starting to think you had something for one of the boys in your friends but they didn't want to believe it mostly anakin.