Love at frist sight - male padame and anakin

You brothers statino had called you to meet him in his throne room, you thought it was going to be another conversation about him. When had entered the room you saw your older brother talking with two random man you never see before, but you could tell one of them was a jedi due to his lightsaber.

Statino " little sister you are here I will like you two meet senator padamo and jedi master Anakin Skywalker"

Y/n " hellos sirs"

Padamo " good day duchess y/n"

Statino " my sister here will be keeping you two company while you are on the planet and be your guide"

Y/n " yes brother" your brothers soon leave going to deal with the his daily duty of being he duke and ruler of you guys home planet. You had taken you two guest to see memorial of the planet during that time you were able to get to know the two guest.

Padamo " you seem to be well like by your people duchess...."

Y/n " please you can call me y/n senator"

Anakin " so y/n do you think your brother will be joining the republic anytime soon"

Y/n " I don't think after years of war our people had decided to become neutral during this war and be peaceful"

Padamo " so how does your brother do it deal with trying to be peaceful all day"

Y/n " I don't know padamo he just been trying his best to keep everyone safe and have one else lose their lives over war"

Anakin " you are very wise duchess y/n"

Y/n " thank you" you soon after that day your relationship with padamo and anakin had grew over the years, and you soon had a secret marriage to them due to anakin being a jedi and padamo being a senator. There was also you being the sister and duchess of peaceful planet, if you marriage had become public it will start a lot of drama and break many oaths.